Ramuh.Exzia said:
Couldn't have said it better.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-12-19 15:22:09
Link | Citer | R

I guess you were finally able to log back in!
 Ramuh.Exzia
Serveur: Ramuh
user: alexxe
By Ramuh.Exzia 2010-12-19 15:22:35
Link | Citer | R

whoops, deleted that. So 2 hours ago as i was zoning into Abyssea Ule my screen went black, stayed on the loading screen for 5 mins, and then booted me. It happened to my husband too as were in LS event. We contacted a GM on our mules, but no reply after 2 hours. I dunno what to do :(
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-12-19 15:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Well, last time I tried to contact a GM, I waited 18 hours (Yes, that is no exaggeration)for an automated message basically saying SE can't help, so I'd say give up on that. What system do you play on?
 Ramuh.Exzia
By Ramuh.Exzia 2010-12-19 15:26:28
Link | Citer | R

Wow, that sucks. We both play on xbox.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-12-19 15:28:14
Link | Citer | R

I assume you know the ipod/cd trick, so what I'd say is just turn the system off manually and retry.
 Ramuh.Exzia
By Ramuh.Exzia 2010-12-19 15:32:11
Link | Citer | R

oh no. we can log in on our mules. both of us are sat in port jeuno atm, its just our mains that we cant log on. After we select character, the screen goes black, and at the bottom it says downloading content. It then wont load, and boots us. It happened as we zoned into aby Ule :(
 Ragnarok.Dani
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Lardan
By Ragnarok.Dani 2010-12-19 15:33:03
Link | Citer | R

This happened to me once when using a maw, everything whent black for a long time then got booted. In the log in screen it said my char was in the zone but every time i tryed to log in i got the same black screen untill booted. Mules worked fine, so called GM who said "why does the person with the problem dont call GM himself?", "do a file check" and "have a nice day" or something. I did a check files but still had the same problem. So whent to bed. Tryed again next day and got in. So maybe just restarting your comp helps?
Hoppe you guys get back on.
 Ramuh.Exzia
By Ramuh.Exzia 2010-12-19 15:36:27
Link | Citer | R

Cool, thx. Im just rebooting now and gonna try again. Just wierd cos it happened to us both at the same time. Hopefully it'll work tomorrow then.
 Ramuh.Exzia
By Ramuh.Exzia 2010-12-19 17:57:07
Link | Citer | R

Four and a half hours later, get an automated response from a GM. There is nothing they can do to help. Just have to wait it out and see if it resolves itself :(