Forum » FFXIV » News » Crysta Points - Now Available
Crysta Points - Now Available
 Asura.Israfel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-21 17:05:59
Link | Citer | R

From my experience with beta, retainers will hold items too like a mule, so if you don't set it in their bazaar then it won't be listed^^;
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 17:22:08
Link | Citer | R

Well I like this better than the pay system in POL. When I decide to jump to 14 this is going to make things easier. I hope no one is complaining about the system.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-21 17:24:44
Link | Citer | R

I don't quite understand, can you register you card directly to draw off each month or are we forced to buy this Crsta ***and use that?

I don't see any of this payment stuff yet on my account, but then again I haven't yet registered XIV (Won't get it till tomorrow x.x)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 17:28:04
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
I don't quite understand, can you register you card directly to draw off each month or are we forced to buy this Crsta ***and use that?

I don't see any of this payment stuff yet on my account, but then again I haven't yet registered XIV (Won't get it till tomorrow x.x)

I do not really know but this crysta system, I would use a different account than my usual, probably even a pay pal account. Oh and even buy those cards SE is speaking about.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-21 17:30:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I do not really know but this crysta system, I would use a different account than my usual, probably even a pay pal account. Oh and even buy those cards SE is speaking about.

I dunno, I kinda liked how XI just drew off the money for my accounts each month, this kind of new system just screams "bloated and unneeded"

Might just be me though since I haven't yet got my copy, might just have to wait till tomorrow to find out for sure :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-23 10:51:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
As it stands though.. Crysta is bloody useless.

(Unless you are 13 and don't have a Credit/Debit Card.)

Or you still want to use it, not a lot of people like using their debit or other accounts for a game. buy XXX amount of crysta for how long you are intending to pay and not worry about it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-23 11:01:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I dunno, I kinda liked how XI just drew off the money for my accounts each month, this kind of new system just screams "bloated and unneeded"

Might just be me though since I haven't yet got my copy, might just have to wait till tomorrow to find out for sure :(

I do see it that way also, but when showing someone I know this information. It kind of made him happy, I guess he was on a tight budget and did not want to use his debit card for the game and worry about something going wrong, or maybe it takes the weight off their chest.

It may seem unnecessary.. but put it like this some people like being organized and having things out of the way not to worry about them.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-09-23 11:09:59
Link | Citer | R

I would rather just pay with the same debit card I use for XI. I cannot get a click and buy account as I supposedly had one before that has been terminated. I tried setting a new one up with new email address but that wouldn't work either. I'm still waiting for the people at click and buy to get back to me after I contacted them about the issue. At this point i'm about to put my CE up for sale on Ebay :(
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-23 11:17:58
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
I would rather just pay with the same debit card I use for XI. I cannot get a click and buy account as I supposedly had one before that has been terminated. I tried setting a new one up with new email address but that wouldn't work either. I'm still waiting for the people at click and buy to get back to me after I contacted them about the issue. At this point i'm about to put my CE up for sale on Ebay :(

You mean with your XI account? ouch.... so unless you find your old account =/.

It should not be that hard... what I mean why not just wait and get it fixed =/.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-09-23 11:33:42
Link | Citer | R

My XI account is fine as long as I can still pay for that with my debit card. I will just be unable to play XIV due to the problems i'm having with the new payment method. I'm hoping that it can be sorted out but at this point i'm pretty pissed off!
 Alexander.Ewitt
Serveur: Alexander
user: ginger
By Alexander.Ewitt 2010-09-23 11:35:17
Link | Citer | R

Buy Crysta points now Befor the china wants there money back and the $ becomes worthless!!!

Sorry but really that's how SE should be talking about these.
 Asura.Kosmik
Serveur: Asura
user: HydroFoxx
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-09-23 11:38:09
Link | Citer | R

You don't need to buy the crysta.
You can set it to deduct from debit/credit, as long as you set up the click and buy thing, when you enter your reg. code on SE account page.

Payment Details
Payment Method
Credit Card/Debit Card
Period Length
30 days
Next Estimated Date of Billing
Oct. 22, 2010

Can set subscription length to 30, 90, or 180 days
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-23 11:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kosmik said:
You don't need to buy the crysta.
You can set it to deduct from debit/credit, as long as you set up the click and buy thing, when you enter your reg. code on SE account page.

Payment Details
Payment Method
Credit Card/Debit Card
Period Length
30 days
Next Estimated Date of Billing
Oct. 22, 2010

Can set subscription length to 30, 90, or 180 days

That is what I thought.....

People still are interested in the crysta though.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-10-28 21:43:53
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys necro bump.

Can you use Crysta to pay for 11? This surcure card ***is annoying as hell and has anyone tried or succeeded on paying 11 accounts with Square Enix Crysta?
 Odin.Moondaddy
Serveur: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2010-10-29 01:52:04
Link | Citer | R

no you can't use crysta to pay for ffxi, if you want to get around the secure card ***find a friend with a 360 and use it to change payment info. tis what i use to get around that hassle. also is you go the credit/debit route clickandbuy charges an extra $1.50 per ffxiv account

edit: clickandbuy uses stupid secure card crap, but you can set it up to directly pull payment out of your checking/savings account
By Zenshiro14 2010-10-29 03:16:36
Link | Citer | R

No one read interview ? Retainer cost 1$USA each there your mule :)
By Zenshiro14 2010-10-29 03:19:11
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Moondaddy said:
no you can't use crysta to pay for ffxi, if you want to get around the secure card ***find a friend with a 360 and use it to change payment info. tis what i use to get around that hassle. also is you go the credit/debit route clickandbuy charges an extra $1.50 per ffxiv account

edit: clickandbuy uses stupid secure card crap, but you can set it up to directly pull payment out of your checking/savings account

you shitting me so i have to pay 14.49 a month? just becuase i want to pay by credit/debit? and if i go by the dumb crysta ***i have to pay 20$ usa just to get enough to pay for 1month -.- wtf this is like paying for any other mmo i though 12.99$ would be nice ***