Bo Weevil And Dynast Beetles..???

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Bo Weevil and Dynast Beetles..???
Bo Weevil and Dynast Beetles..???
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-28 01:40:44
Link | Citer | R

I need to know if I am doing this right or not.

I camped the one.. Dynast Beetle like 4 times, and no drop ( even though its drop rate is horrid so far @7.8 %... I forget what the drop rate is on Nasatya's... but anyways....

... I have tried killing Dynast 4 x.. no luck..

Now.. I just want to know, do I need to do the hunt Registry thing, even though I don't give 2 shits about this Evolith stuff... or am I doing it right?? just kill the nm.. and its not giving me the drop?

Just curious. Please help and reply.. I'm wondering if my Th just sucks... TH3 atm 75 thf... or the drop rate is garbage....

=/ <facepalm, <;.;> </frusterated>
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-05-28 01:41:55
Link | Citer | R

Hunt Registries only provide evolith stones, they have no bearing on the drops the NMs provide normally. Hope that helps
 Fenrir.Luarania
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-05-28 01:42:22
Link | Citer | R

You don't need the Registry. Pretty much all those item sets have ***drop rates...
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-28 01:42:57
Link | Citer | R

Great thanks.. I thought that the Hunt Registry had something to do with it, but i guess you have already cleared that up.

Thanks Eike and everyone who replies!

so its just ***drops.. </phew>......wipes the sweat.. and tears from my endless BS tasks of hunting..

least I made soem profit from beetle jaws... no loss..LOL, and Scorp Shells! <^.^>b
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-05-28 01:49:17
Link | Citer | R

let me know when your 0/40 like me.. i hate that chuffing dynast beetle!!

even carbuncle's getting annoyed by it
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-28 01:53:20
Link | Citer | R

ya I read the testimonials.... completely nasty and absurd.

I just bought a serkets ring, and even though I use Rajas on my blu and serkets, I just wanted to see what all the fuss is on these... see if its any better just having 50 mp and 50 hp but I also got a Chiffon cape from one of those add on missions and it has a magic dmg -1% yhing on it, so I figured why not try for the rings and be like -2 with all the lil tweaks on it???

ya so far on Dynast was 0/4, someone on the testimonals said that they decided to do a hunt registry on a BSt/nin and got nasatya's on 1/1 Give me a freakin break......
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
By Muffet 2010-08-22 10:42:27
Link | Citer | R

1/1 on Dyna. Beetle 1/48 on Boll Weevil