Looking To Trade Gil For Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Looking to trade gil for Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse
Looking to trade gil for Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse
First Page 2
By Kphiyr 2010-05-12 19:20:10
Link | Citer | R

Yinyang Robe - 2 Million Gil

Joyeuse - 1 Million Gil
 Caitsith.Blurr
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-12 19:33:16
Link | Citer | R

wish you were on cait ;;
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-12 19:37:18
Link | Citer | R

Does that include camping said mob forever killing PHers forever on joy toy?
By Kphiyr 2010-05-12 19:47:03
Link | Citer | R

If that's what it takes, then yes.

All I would do is transfer the person who gets me the Joyeuse or Yinyang Robe the Gil.

If I can get a reliable person to get me both Yinyang Robe & Joyeuse; I would also be willing to pay them after I have both items an additional 1 Million gil if they can get me Carby Mitts. (The extra 1 Million gil would only apply if all 3 items were from the same person.)

Also I would not pay any gil for an unsuccessful lot or no item.

In case anyone is curious the Gil has not been involved with RMT.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-12 19:50:31
Link | Citer | R

I doubt you'll get a shell to camp it for you, You're probably going to have to camp Charby yourself.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-12 19:52:43
Link | Citer | R

You could get someone to camp it for you. But not as likely for just 1 mil.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-12 19:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Does that include camping said mob forever killing PHers forever on joy toy?

it CAN be, but its usually pretty fair. same with ungur for me, ive popped it like 50 times for friends within a couple ph rounds or two.. but then when i go for myself eventually, it takes hourrs i remember >.>

Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-12 19:54:49
Link | Citer | R

and yeah, no one would camp it for a mil. its customary to pop nms and THEN bribe friends and/or strangers to come kill with/for you, imo.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-05-12 19:56:00
Link | Citer | R

What server are you on?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-12 19:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Forum » Servers » Ramuh » Looking to trade gil for Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-12 20:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Joy toy is more worth the 2mil than yyr is tbh. If you've got tod on shiki it's an easy fight, Charby has always been more of a headache.
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2010-05-12 20:57:46
Link | Citer | R

I Get it killed for You But would cost 2 mil each. But then You would be stuck on server for 3 months
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-12 20:58:52
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Joy toy is more worth the 2mil than yyr is tbh. If you've got tod on shiki it's an easy fight, Charby has always been more of a headache.

Really easy to lowman Charby though, just need the right jobs.

Shiki is more of a pain because you have to locate him.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-05-12 21:03:54
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:

Really easy to lowman Charby though, just need the right jobs.

Shiki is more of a pain because you have to locate him.
If difficulty were the only thing that determined what made drops good, Mercurial Pole would be all the rage.

Joyeuse definitely ranks are the more worthwhile item to camp, but the relative price SE gave it is roughly 10M.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-05-12 21:21:44
Link | Citer | R

wow.. 10m for a joytoy, I got like 4 ppl in my new LS a joytoy with in 1 month, of the server Transfer <.> (although we had the TOD for all 4 pops)

it's not that hard. really, just time consuming,

NIN/DNC (/dnc for eva boost imo) Cor or brd for +eva (I had cor roll on my nin, and took off about 21 points of eva gear, before Charybdis could hit me >.>) and a RDM or any healing job, "with haste^.-" and you'll have a dead NM in about, 15-30 mins. (20 at best)

As for the RRY, the only problem is getting the clame. but yeah, :P
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-05-12 21:24:46
Link | Citer | R

still joy is more then 1m
ive killed PHs for 11hrs
and yes this is after getting 1 friend and joytoy and going back 8hrs later to get another friend a joytoy

compared 2 shiki 15m window after tod where he is 100%
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-05-12 21:38:14
Link | Citer | R

And I've found Charbsy sitting up /shrug

All in the luck.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-05-12 21:39:53
Link | Citer | R

@Krazyrs

Yeah no kidding 1st time i camped Charybdis, I was down there for i think about 18 hours. although I had the TOD, the Dam thing poped at the last possible hour. lucky, the compitision left, 10 mins later it spawned. sadly, all he asked for was the TOD.. Server maintenance is such a harsh mistress

Quote button wont work >.>;
By Kphiyr 2010-05-12 21:57:22
Link | Citer | R

I would be willing to pay 4 Million gil if someone could get me all three items. Yinyang Robe, Joyeuse, and Carby Mitts.

The person would be paid after each item.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-12 22:15:02
Link | Citer | R

oh lol if I still played id do it for free. all those things are easy to do xD
By Kphiyr 2010-05-13 00:41:05
Link | Citer | R

If you got me the items, I would still pay you the gil Thunderz.

Any one willing to take me up on my offer?
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-13 01:50:41
Link | Citer | R

Shiki isn't 100% but it's higher than charby's drop rate. oh wait.. charby's is 100% I believe, was probably thinking about something else. Go go 3am lol.

Shiki has a short window and is around 21hr pop, so if you've got a good group of smns together who need (which I did), just have some of them on dd jobs to tank and some with carby out waiting to magic aggro, 1dd + 1 smn stationed at each of his pop spots, and you're golden. If you've already got tod, whole thing would take maybe 30-45 mins total, most in gathering everyone and getting positioned for the pop.

Charby on the other hand, you're going to spend a few hours on, bottom line. The fight's not terrible, it's the window and all the camping that goes into it, and the fact that it's extremely sought after so there's almost always gonna be someone else down there giving you trouble. Not saying that shiki isn't sought after too, but losing claim on that isn't nearly as much of a headache as loosing claim on a charby.
By Kphiyr 2010-05-13 04:45:46
Link | Citer | R

@nymphadora

I was gonna say that, about the drop. I think the Joyeuse drop is 99.99% if I understand it correctly.

Any bites on my gil trade?

Yinyang Robe - 2 Million Gil

Joyeuse - 1 Million Gil

I would be willing to pay 4 Million gil if someone could get me all three items. Yinyang Robe, Joyeuse, and Carby Mitts.

P.S. This is for Ramuh server only. XD
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-13 04:47:12
Link | Citer | R

joyeuse droprate is 255/256, as are all "100%" drops
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-05-13 05:23:50
Link | Citer | R

Yeahhh... 1 mil for Joytoy ain't gonna happen really, especially if they have to get the ToD and do the PH killing.

Shiki Weapon is a joke tho, claiming is the only hard part, I've soloed it with no problem at all on DRG/BLU, Cocooned to get agro on it lol.
By Kphiyr 2010-05-13 05:40:39
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Ihm said:
Yeahhh... 1 mil for Joytoy ain't gonna happen really, especially if they have to get the ToD and do the PH killing. Shiki Weapon is a joke tho, claiming is the only hard part, I've soloed it with no problem at all on DRG/BLU, Cocooned to get agro on it lol.

I think the prices are reasonable. 4Mil for all three items is definately reasonable.

If their is someone on Ramuh who is serious about this, and wants to quote me a new price. Please respond here.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-05-13 06:19:03
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Kphiyr said:
Siren.Ihm said:
Yeahhh... 1 mil for Joytoy ain't gonna happen really, especially if they have to get the ToD and do the PH killing. Shiki Weapon is a joke tho, claiming is the only hard part, I've soloed it with no problem at all on DRG/BLU, Cocooned to get agro on it lol.

I think the prices are reasonable. 4Mil for all three items is definately reasonable.

If their is someone on Ramuh who is serious about this, and wants to quote me a new price. Please respond here.

I think it should be reversed, 2m for Joy, 1M for YYR (with ToD). Id only offer 1.5m if I camp the ToD which I would. If you have friends they probably do it for less.

I guess in the end it all depends on the person, you may luck out and get someone who doesn't care and will take the 1mil, personally, I wouldn't because I loath camping ToDs, but 2mil wouldn't be enough for me thats how much I hate it.

But good luck getting them...

Myself, I lucked out and got the ToD on Joytoy from a friend and managed to get a few buddies to help me for free, and I got my YYR after a Server maint.
 Ramuh.Zidan
By Ramuh.Zidan 2010-05-13 06:25:11
Link | Citer | R

I am willing to help, What jobs do you have? I have NIN PLD SAM RDM and COR and could probably get some friends to help.
First Page 2