Returning Player To Ifrit, Looking For New Friends To Re-roll, I Suppose I Could Help You With Gil And Gear XD

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Returning player to Ifrit, Looking for new friends to re-roll, I Suppose I could help you with Gil and Gear XD
Returning player to Ifrit, Looking for new friends to re-roll, I Suppose I could help you with Gil and Gear XD
 Ramuh.Tousou
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-04-14 12:12:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
One bad egg doesn't make the batch bad etc.

No, but it sure as hell means I'm buying a different carton!
 Cerberus.Arteus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-04-14 12:15:17
Link | Citer | R

posting in an epic thread
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-14 14:28:40
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Zekko said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:
Jesus
Doesn't exist

Proof?
And yours?
Does it matter if he exists or not, as long as the idea creates goodwill towards all?
Ok, selling your daughter into slavery is goodwill towards all.
Only you would do that.

People with social and ethical understanding of the world wouldn't.

That wasn't my point. If you believe something is good, and many others (doesn't have to be all, but a good sized group can suffice) believe that also, then that is their thought, and nobody, not one person, not one society, not one country, has the right to attack or demean that group's thought. As long as it doesn't conflict with other group's thought, there shouldn't be any harm.

The only harm is when one group's thought conflicts with another group's thought. That is the notion of "evil" you see in people.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-14 14:32:56
Link | Citer | R

Actually, I wouldn't, but even then, that's not the only examples. Read the bible, hardly "goodwill towards all"
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-14 14:38:13
Link | Citer | R

No, you see the "evils" of other ideas that are not the same as them.

Paganism is considered an evil religion in the eyes of Christianity, but whats to say that they have completely different standards in how they treat others?

Shintoism for another example, people say thats a "bad" religion and social class, but in reality, it has the same social standards that Christianity and Judaism holds. Its all in the perception of thought.

But with the way you express your ethical standards Vegetto, I wouldn't doubt it one second if you really sold your daughter into slavery. Thats how I see you as a person, based by your actions and responses here on this forum.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-14 14:39:05
Link | Citer | R

I wouldn't be surprised if you raped your (adopted) daughter, so you'd actually get some and then eat her to fill your belly.

Also wouldn't be surprised if you ate your cat.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-14 14:44:44
Link | Citer | R

You obviously don't understand anything, don't you.

You see only the one insult, but you don't learn from it. You also don't see the 4 different characteristics that I said you have, and you just proved also.

You lack moral standards.
You lack ethical standards.
You lack insight in yourself.
You lack willpower to improve yourself.

Those characteristics, along with a few that I have suspicions of, are the reasons why you won't achieve anything higher than what you are currently doing, which is to say nothing at all.

Edit: Now that last bit was just in bad taste. That cannot be responded with a positive, or at least, a non-negative response.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-14 14:45:51
Link | Citer | R

you lack willpower to improve yourself. You refuse to lose weight, yo!
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-04-14 14:49:50
Link | Citer | R

Tiger, why is it that every thread you post in just becomes flame core material anymore? You used to be cool man, you used to be cool.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-14 14:51:23
Link | Citer | R

My moral/ethical standards are not in question here.

Neither is my weight, thank you very much.

I will ask you kindly to please, seek professional help. Your vainness will only lead to your own destruction. Either physically or mentally.

AKA you will get your *** kicked if you keep this up.

You need to rewatch this again, and maybe put yourself in the kid's shoes.

Garuda.Shevanel
Serveur: Garuda
user: Shevanel
By Garuda.Shevanel 2010-04-14 14:52:30
Link | Citer | R

There is no substance to these forums anymore. Only people arguing and "flaming".
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-14 14:55:30
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Shevanel said:
There is no substance to these forums anymore. Only people arguing and "flaming".
Yeah, but at least some of it is entertaining.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Serveur: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-04-14 14:56:30
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Garuda.Shevanel said:
Yeah, but at least some of it is entertaining.

Korpg and Tiger, Derail masters.
By LegatoJoe 2010-04-14 14:57:52
Link | Citer | R

To the OP Kingwingnut, not sure if you'll ever see this, but these people are nearly all crazy. And believe me, these people definitely ARE elitist. It sort of comes with the territory of still playing an 8-year old game, and having to try to convince everyone that this game is somehow better than another game, like WoW... yeah, good luck. "omg this one is harder" "omg this one makes you work for stuff" waaaaahhhhhhh

As you can see I am from Ifrit but I am in the process of liquidating my character and canceling probably before the month ends. This is probably the 3rd time I've come back and "re-rolled" (made a new character) so I'm not quitting for a specific reason, just time commitment and other things of that nature, but yeah the game is dated and it no longer has that "magical" feeling you got when it was only a year or two old.

If I had seen this a month ago I might have considered taking you up on your offer, I'd have loved to get back into the feeling of leveling with buddies again, and actually, despite the popular opinion of this thread, you don't sound like a bad guy at all. I read these forums occasionally though and half of these people post so much you'd think they actually spend more time here than the actual game, which is quite odd.

I don't really care what any of you may say to try to associate me or both of us with retardation or something, like I said, I am quitting this game, and thus these forums, in short time.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-14 15:46:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:

I will ask you kindly to please, seek professional help. Your vainness will only lead to your own destruction. Either physically or mentally.

When did you turn black, yo?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-14 15:51:14
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Korpg said:

When did you turn black, yo?

Avoidance
 Siren.Clinpachi
Serveur: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-04-14 15:59:04
Link | Citer | R

LOL i just saw his most recent reply.

Man, he didn't even get an honest troll just people being straight with him.

I wouldn't go as far to say people are leetist *** on this frum, but when you play the game for so long, and someone tries to come back with little to no experience....

You may as well flip off your math teacher or other knowledgeable people in the world and tell them to get a life too. I admit some people could teach/preach/put things nicer sometimes but it's just a sugar coating in the end.

Meh.

I lol'd.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-04-14 16:03:07
Link | Citer | R

ITT thread; playerwarning; Sylph.Tigerwoods
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-14 16:10:19
Link | Citer | R

Shhh don't tell them what server i'm on!
[+]