UCS-60257 Defeated!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » UCS-60257 Defeated!
UCS-60257 Defeated!
 Bahamut.Kormix
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2010-04-07 15:56:18
Link | Citer | R

So my old CC expired this month and I got cancelled due to non-payment. I put in my new CC info, securecode, and all those niceties, and I get a UCS-60257 error. So I try another card... same thing. Meanwhile I can see SE's authentication charges being billed to my account in real-time via email. So I call PoL customer service and they give me a run-around telling me that the issue is on my CC provider's side and their's. (Typical PoL customer service BS). He also tells me that the authentication charges will be refunded to my card. 5 days later... charges still there, still getting error code and still getting charged.

So surfing on various forums and other players having the same issue I decided to try 1 suggestion I saw; try to register the card though my PS2 rather than my PC. Voila! it worked. No error codes, no POL BS. Just posting this to hopefully help out other players in the same boat. Good luck, and don't bother calling PoL customer service... they're useless.
 Bahamut.Kormix
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2010-04-07 15:56:38
Link | Citer | R

loldoublepostnoob!
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-04-07 16:11:02
Link | Citer | R

works wioth 360 aswell, its the verified by visa crap thats on just the pc thats the main issue.