Forum » FFXI » General » Campaign battle at low lvl's
Campaign battle at low lvl's
 Titan.Cripnicc
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-04-07 15:22:48
Link | Citer | R

Whats the lowest lvl u should start doing campaign battles and actually get decent exp? Specifically for RDM, but other ppl might be interested in other jobs as well.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-04-07 15:34:21
Link | Citer | R

61 (iirc) you get full experience, I think 50+ you get OK experience.
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-07 15:40:52
Link | Citer | R

I campaigned at 55 as DRG/WHM and the xp was just ok. It's something you could do with a pt flag up so you don't get bored, but I think you could do a lot better in a pt till 60. That way you can get the full amount of XP/AN for the time you've invested.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2010-04-07 15:56:06
Link | Citer | R

As RDM, or other job with White Magic, you can probably make some decent XP by simply spamming cures. Melees, however, will have quite a difficult time making decent XP before 70-ish just because of the high EVA and DEF on the mobs.

Just go out there once or twice and see what you get, it's not going to cost you anything more than a little time. Even if you get crappy exp it's more than you normally get sitting with your flag up and watching your moogle spin. :P
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-04-07 16:01:55
Link | Citer | R

Before 60 you're probably better off doing FoV.
 Ramuh.Ilvex
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-04-07 16:19:41
Link | Citer | R

Idk i have pretty decent ranged acc @ 62 without hunters roll up, as i have wizard/warlocks up for Quickdraw (as I can still hit 200-275 with QD. Now I think I pretty damn good gear for my lvl so idk if other DD"s with lesser gear could do as well, also I was going out as 62 cor / 31 rdm.
But on topic 61+ is when you get 100% of the exp/an iirc. I