[+]
 Sylph.Phatdade
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: phatdade
By Sylph.Phatdade 2010-03-26 11:23:18
Link | Citer | R

God said:
Quit your bitching Phatdade or I swear to myself I'll smite your ***!

Sorry, Father.
[+]
 Sylph.Elwynbelwyn
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Elwynbelwyn 2010-04-01 02:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Keriam said:
I remember getting experience points in campaign on Fairy. Tried to campaign on Sylph last night. I was on BLM. I got about 4 spells off on an incoming wave of enemies before they were all dead.

I want to go back to Fairy.
CB was exactly like this on Fairy when they came out with unions. It's not the merge, it's the new content.

Try another zone. Glacier is under Sandy control this week and the mobs don't die in seconds.
 Hades.Neheyiama
Serveur: Hades
user: Focusal
By Hades.Neheyiama 2010-04-01 03:00:24
Link | Citer | R

I hate CB now. Used to be the only fun thing now SE ruined it. Lag central, and from 2k+ exp to 500 and less drops now
[+]
 Bismarck.Chasuro
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-01 03:11:44
Link | Citer | R

Not only are there more people, but people want to access the new campaign rewards. That will die down and hopefully it will be a more fun campaign. On my old server either there were 30 people at the fight or there was no one. Maybe after this settles down there will be more people at all the fights instead of everyone at one or two.
 Lakshmi.Eron
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Eron
By Lakshmi.Eron 2010-04-01 03:23:42
Link | Citer | R

My 2 cents: I'm excited to see more people in CB, but I could still do w/o the people who ruin it for others by camping the zone >_>....literally lol, BUT!!!......I am very excited to see sandy taking BCD and xarcabard_s getting it's butt chewed a little. It gives me hope one day we will get a chance at the throne room :D
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-04-02 00:17:21
Link | Citer | R

I'll have to see for myself soon. I have been too busy with classes to play around much recently. :/

But look at all of these Lakshmians! lol It's a wonderful sight!
 Asura.Poupee
Serveur: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-04-02 00:31:09
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Neheyiama said:
I hate CB now. Used to be the only fun thing now SE ruined it. Lag central, and from 2k exp to 500 and less drops now
 Bahamut.Jakel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jakel12
By Bahamut.Jakel 2010-04-02 07:10:40
Link | Citer | R

Im on Bahamut and we have seen a little population increase since the server opened but its kinda luck of the draw. Week days are better then weekends. I tend to like beastman controlled areas myself because there is enough mobs to go around.
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-04-02 11:05:15
Link | Citer | R

most campaign players don't go to CN or some of the other dungeon areas on asura. so you'll be there with like 20+ mobs rdy to kill you and no one around to help.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-04-02 11:09:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ericka said:
most campaign players don't go to CN or some of the other dungeon areas on asura. so you'll be there with like 20 mobs rdy to kill you and no one around to help.
yeah that is true i went to garg. s and got 3k+ on my sch, then i went to w. or e. s. w/e it is and got like 300
[+]
 Asura.Tadaharu
user: Naarai
By Asura.Tadaharu 2010-04-02 11:13:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ericka said:
most campaign players don't go to CN or some of the other dungeon areas on asura. so you'll be there with like 20 mobs rdy to kill you and no one around to help.

The dungeon areas aren't that bad. Well, at least The Eldieme Necropolis (S) there always seem to be 7~10 people there now.
Seems like it is the only place where you can maybe get more then 500+ exp. =/
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-04-02 11:36:20
Link | Citer | R

CB is still better then it use to be before the merge on Asura so no complaints here ^^;

Now if we just get ppl to come to besieged and keep the chocobo lady....
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2010-04-02 11:57:02
Link | Citer | R

This week on Quetz, Beaucidine (s) has been crazy, I've been in 3 2hr+ battles, and I'm sure there have been more. This is with 30+ people out there. Its just been nuts x.x, First time was 7k, next was 4k (dead a good 45min -.-), and the one last night I netted close to 7k again. It all just depends on the areas. But if I goto something like east ron or jugner, battle is over in 5min and I get ~300xp XD... I <3 the northlands areas.
 Leviathan.Novax
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-04-02 12:08:55
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry because soon Northlands will be spammed by CBers
 Garuda.Aurilius
Serveur: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-04-02 12:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Once the northlands are claimed by the allied forces, it will be the same thing there.
 Bismarck.Tidv
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Tidv
By Bismarck.Tidv 2010-04-15 22:00:26
Link | Citer | R

It's like anything New once the novelty wears things will come back to normalization, and exp we once knew will balance out eventually.
And don't forget mid summer we have a great many new challenges ahead which will make things much more exciting for everyone, just sit back anjoy your game and relax.

Tidv

By Jtmoney 2010-04-15 22:34:12
Link | Citer | R

Campaign sux

/thread