Capcom List Please Vote For Breath Of Fire Remake

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Capcom list Please vote for breath of fire remake
Capcom list Please vote for breath of fire remake
 Asura.Thunderjet
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-02-06 22:17:37
Link | Citer | R

https://captown.capcom.com/en/super_elections
Please vote for breath of fire, or whatever you want i guess?
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-02-06 22:20:19
Link | Citer | R

Bump what did you vote? Its not the american people election its fine to tell
By Jetackuu 2024-02-06 22:45:36
Link | Citer | R

told them to release megaman legends 3.

that is all that needs to be said
[+]
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2024-02-06 22:45:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Thunderjet said: »

Won't let me vote without giving up DOB and email, no thx.

US voters ineligible for prizes.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2024-02-06 22:47:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Clintbeastwood said: »

Lol
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2024-02-06 22:53:37
Link | Citer | R

I would have voted for BoF II if it was an option.
By Thunderjet 2024-02-06 22:56:13
Link | Citer | R

I would have voted for BoF II if it was an option.
I commented for that after selecting bof
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-02-06 22:56:45
Link | Citer | R

Bof 2 is alot like berserrk some of the demons look even more fkd up than berserk demons, also if you play it again the nina capture quest is would hurt your stomach now that you understand what they couldiv done her ?
2 is the best but killed by localization
Look at this damn art
https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/breathfire2/
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-02-07 00:38:16
Link | Citer | R

I dont think there is any kid that lived in the 90's who never thought at least once in learning Hadouken.

Also, I dont think there is any teens that lived in the 2000's who never thought at least once in learning Double Jump.
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
Serveur: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-02-07 05:52:49
Link | Citer | R

And I was offended!
By Thunderjet 2024-02-07 23:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Now you can play one of the best rpgs for free on web browser!
https://captown.capcom.com/en/retro_games/11/en/play
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2024-02-08 09:46:03
Link | Citer | R

Breath of fire and Breath of Fire II are both great nostalgic SNES RPG's, but I don't think I'd want to play through them today. A modern remake would have to do a lot to shave off the grind. Breath of fire had one of the highest random encounter rates in JRPG history... which is saying a lot. And while breath of fire II's gameplay was a step up from breath of fire, it somehow managed to make the random encounter rate even higher than its predecessor. The final dungeon in Breath of fire II was called Infinity, and for anyone who's played it it's this ridiculously stupidly long corridor you walk through from the top down to the bottom

Here's a link to an internet resource that shows what Infinity looks like. It's a typical dungeon layout for the time, albeit fairly on the boring side (in line with the theme. You're literally climbing down a staircase to hell.)

The random encounter rate in infinity is so high that...I kid you not... it's common to exit a battle and take ONE STEP and immediately be presented with another. The most you typically get between battle to battle is 1-4 tiles. I remember it took me nearly two hours to get through that god forsaken dungeon when I played it as a kid, and it's really not even that long of a trek screen wide. It's just there are so many random battles it's mind numbing.

So yeah, breath of fire 1 and 2. Loved the game story, very nostalgic, but I could never replay them unless they fixed that random encounter rate.
[+]
By Afania 2024-02-08 13:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Melliny said: »
Breath of fire and Breath of Fire II are both great nostalgic SNES RPG's, but I don't think I'd want to play through them today.

Same, I played the 1st one some time ago on web browser when capcom released them, ended up quitting half way due to QoL issues, and general lack of dialogues/character interaction.

The random encounter rate can be solved with an item, it is plenty of other issues that can not be solved.

To me it feels like "you had to be there in the 90s to love it" kind of experience.
By nattack 2024-02-08 13:29:08
Link | Citer | R

I replay BoF2 and 3 pretty often. I will go through all the random encounters for Katt.
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2024-02-08 14:14:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Melliny said: »
Breath of fire and Breath of Fire II are both great nostalgic SNES RPG's, but I don't think I'd want to play through them today. A modern remake would have to do a lot to shave off the grind. Breath of fire had one of the highest random encounter rates in JRPG history... which is saying a lot. And while breath of fire II's gameplay was a step up from breath of fire, it somehow managed to make the random encounter rate even higher than its predecessor. The final dungeon in Breath of fire II was called Infinity, and for anyone who's played it it's this ridiculously stupidly long corridor you walk through from the top down to the bottom

Here's a link to an internet resource that shows what Infinity looks like. It's a typical dungeon layout for the time, albeit fairly on the boring side (in line with the theme. You're literally climbing down a staircase to hell.)

The random encounter rate in infinity is so high that...I kid you not... it's common to exit a battle and take ONE STEP and immediately be presented with another. The most you typically get between battle to battle is 1-4 tiles. I remember it took me nearly two hours to get through that god forsaken dungeon when I played it as a kid, and it's really not even that long of a trek screen wide. It's just there are so many random battles it's mind numbing.

So yeah, breath of fire 1 and 2. Loved the game story, very nostalgic, but I could never replay them unless they fixed that random encounter rate.

You could wear the Holy Scarf to reduce encounter rate, don't remember how far in the game before you get it though.

Or you know, if you really hated yourself, you could equip the collar for increased encounter rate...
 Asura.Murdokk
user: Murdock
By Asura.Murdokk 2024-02-08 16:23:27
Link | Citer | R

Breath of Fire III and IV are goat status, they totally deserve a remaster. I'd love to see a Breath of Fire VII, but they'd probably find some way to mess that up like that did with V & VI.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2024-02-08 22:06:17
Link | Citer | R

<Hmmm.>
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-02-08 22:12:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Murdokk said: »
Breath of Fire III and IV are goat status, they totally deserve a remaster. I'd love to see a Breath of Fire VII, but they'd probably find some way to mess that up like that did with V & VI.
Dragon quarter was a good game, but it had some issues i had to restart with saved exp more than 6 times lol
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2024-02-08 22:25:59
Link | Citer | R

Was tempted with BoF but also saw .. Megaman. They only had 1, 2 and 3 listed, which are epics but I've always wished they could remake Megaman Legends. That game's concept was ahead of it's time and severely limited by PSX resources.