New Dragon Ball Show Looks F*** Insane

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » New Dragon Ball show Looks F*** Insane
New Dragon Ball show Looks F*** Insane
 Asura.Rekcuf
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-13 05:33:16
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Rumors have it its not like Super everything is written by Toryiama, it does look a lot like Early Dragon ball too, and Dragon Quest Abel yuusha Vibes
By Dodik 2023-10-13 06:15:49
Link | Citer | R

Toriyama needs to retire.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-10-13 06:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Why is he doing this... so dumb
[+]
By Onimaru 2023-10-13 07:55:26
Link | Citer | R

No one asked for this.

Theres months maybe years of manga left to animate and a lot of chances to get the abysmal dragon ball story-telling/power scaling straight, but TOriyama thought the most logical thing to do was make a whole new story with no source material about kid *** as a reference to GT or something i guess. Bro needs to hang it up. Consoomers will like it, I guess.
By Draylo 2023-10-13 11:14:31
Link | Citer | R

If its the same world and not a spin off... the only thing i can think of is that they going to do a power reset? Who knows
[+]
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-10-13 11:23:44
Link | Citer | R

They already returned goku to kid form in dragonball GT and he kept all his power from his adult form then. The difference here is the whole cast gets the treatment now. I have no clue what the plot could be but I doubt the power level would be dialed back too much. It’s not really in the theme.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-13 11:39:10
Link | Citer | R

Did and didn't. It could go either way.

Kid body couldn't take the strain of higher evolution. Most likely it'll follow the same plan. Goku and Vegeta already have universe destroying levels of Ki, only place to go is backward.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2023-10-13 16:27:02
Link | Citer | R

Don't they have enough money already
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-13 20:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Onimaru said: »
No one asked for this.

Theres months maybe years of manga left to animate and a lot of chances to get the abysmal dragon ball story-telling/power scaling straight, but TOriyama thought the most logical thing to do was make a whole new story with no source material about kid *** as a reference to GT or something i guess. Bro needs to hang it up. Consoomers will like it, I guess.
Its a Refrence to the original Dragon ball Actually not GT, But they took the GT idea it seems either way I think it looks good lol, maybe they will continue Super after this, lets Remamber that the new Broly Super was written by toryiama nd it was alot better than the Super Sagas that we caught, Super Felt Very Very Fan made and it was written mostly by toyotaro w/e that new guy is called.
VIP
By Lili 2023-10-14 07:50:45
Link | Citer | R

Reminder that Toriyama came out of retirement and started making tons of new DB stuff for the explicit reason that Dragon Ball Evolution sucked so powerfully, he didn't want anything else like that made ever again.

If this dragonball: pedo exists, it's because of americans.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2023-10-14 10:56:27
Link | Citer | R

So kid Gokku is gonna be chasing Bulma's panties again?