How Often Do You Use FFXIAH?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How often do you use FFXIAH?
How often do you use FFXIAH?
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-01-16 15:57:23
Link | Citer | R

I swear to Altana, I think that I check ffxiah far more often than any social media that I have. Am I the only one who uses it a ton? I think I probably check ffxiah 4-5 times a day...

"Did I sell something?"
"How's the price of HMP doing?"
"Hmmm, interesting shouts."
"Oh! My friend said something." *Stalks*
"What's the job layout for Ambuscade this month?"
"Let's look at these randomly posted pictures, too bad there isn't more fan-art"
"A new aeonic thread? Hmm, let's see what is being said."
"Who are these linkshells hitting 'the most viewed', and why don't I know half of them?"
"I wonder what the ffxiah guide for Run offers in terms of Resolution multi-hit sets".
---Etc...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
Serveur: Odin
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-01-16 16:01:22
Link | Citer | R

Only 4-5 times a day? Lol. I refresh every hour or so. Just to read threads, check my inbox, etc. Sorry sir, you're not as addicted as some others. Haha!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-16 16:02:06
Link | Citer | R

FFXIAH is better than FFXI at this point sadly.
[+]
By zaxtiss 2018-01-16 16:02:24
Link | Citer | R

i'm on it for atleast 8-13 hours while im at work lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-16 16:03:08
Link | Citer | R

There are 300 users on FFXIAH right now. That is more than my old FFXI server...think about that.
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-01-16 16:05:44
Link | Citer | R

It's basically allows a person to keep in touch with the game without playing the game. Or yeah, if you're at work/outside and addicted to the need to update yourself with the content of the game.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2018-01-16 16:08:55
Link | Citer | R

Someones bored at campus again.

Whenever I'm on FFXI, i have a tab of FFXIAH open. It's habit.
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-01-16 16:09:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Spoiled said: »

Touche. Lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-01-16 16:14:54
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kealoha said: »
Lakshmi.Spoiled said: »

Touche. Lol

*Hisses*
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-16 16:15:26
Link | Citer | R

First time using it..

Like a virgin
By clearlyamule 2018-01-16 16:41:10
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Like a virgin
Great music video... and now I feel old. But not as old as Madonna heyooooooooooooooo. I miss hot Madonna though
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-01-16 16:50:40
Link | Citer | R

i check on lunch and at home, mostly to find item information for my projects
By Afania 2018-01-16 17:54:44
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
I swear to Altana, I think that I check ffxiah far more often than any social media that I have. Am I the only one who uses it a ton? I think I probably check ffxiah 4-5 times a day...

"Did I sell something?"
"Let's look at these randomly posted pictures, too bad there isn't more fan-art"
"Who are these linkshells hitting 'the most viewed', and why don't I know half of them?"
"I wonder what the ffxiah guide for Run offers in terms of Resolution multi-hit sets".
---Etc...

I check FFXIAH 10x more often than Facebook and I spend far more time on FFXIAH than actually log on to FFXI because reading/writing about FFXI is way more fun than actually playing ._.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-16 18:01:14
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »

"Did I sell something?"
---Etc...

I check FFXIAH 10x more often than Facebook and I spend far more time on FFXIAH than actually log on to FFXI because reading/writing about FFXI is way more fun than actually playing ._.

I find myself playing FFXI less and less. It's like I have to find a reason to log on.
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-16 18:15:03
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »

"Did I sell something?"
---Etc...

Same except I still 4 box on 11.
[+]
 Odin.Vasche
By Odin.Vasche 2018-01-16 23:36:25
Link | Citer | R

I still type the stupid URL in 2-3 times a day out of sheer habit and I've been banned from FFXI for a year.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-01-16 23:59:24
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
FFXIAH is better than FFXI at this point sadly.
MNK on FFXIAH is OP!
[+]
 Asura.Omgwhy
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Omgwhy 2018-01-17 00:07:45
Link | Citer | R

lolmnk
[+]
By RandomFandom 2018-01-17 00:10:01
Link | Citer | R

Taking a break from the game and I still find myself checking this sites main page everytime I sit down on my computer. Like many others it's just a force of habit at this point.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-01-17 00:13:24
Link | Citer | R

Atleast once per hour, unless I'm asleep.
[+]
By Hlifhildr 2018-01-17 01:01:41
Link | Citer | R

Much of each day.
By anik 2018-01-17 01:04:41
Link | Citer | R

There is nothing inviting people to the game. The community also is weak. Everyone in the game latches onto 1 person to research all things. So no one really checks ffxiah, and the same people constantly post over and over on forums as responders to new posts.
It's like 5 people run events and contribute, while everyone else is simply too busy or lazy.

I check ffxiah and complain... it's some contribution I suppose. I'm just waiting for people to show interest and excitement about monthly updates. The community is letting itself fade fast.
 Asura.Vienner
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2018-01-17 02:43:25
Link | Citer | R

-on the toilet, *check*
-breakfast trying to not get annoyed with kids *check*
-waiting at the doc, *checks*
-toilet, *more checks*
-waiting for work to start, *checks*
-waiting for my manslave to serve lunch, *checks*
-afternoon coffee, *checks*
-more toilet, *more checks*
-trying to take a nap, *checks*
-waiting for my laundry to be done, *checks*
-on the phone with mom, *checks*
-waiting at the schoolgate, *checks*
-dinner, *checks*
-login game, *checks*
-logoff game, *checks*
-toilet, *last check*

...yeah sometimes
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-01-17 05:34:46
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
There are 300 users on FFXIAH right now. That is more than my old FFXI server...think about that.

And that without having baazaring mules.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-01-17 05:48:05
Link | Citer | R

Come here for price checks, stay for sniping JPPTs at 5am.
 Leviathan.Katriina
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-01-17 06:08:12
Link | Citer | R

anik said: »
There is nothing inviting people to the game. The community also is weak. Everyone in the game latches onto 1 person to research all things. So no one really checks ffxiah, and the same people constantly post over and over on forums as responders to new posts.
It's like 5 people run events and contribute, while everyone else is simply too busy or lazy.

I check ffxiah and complain... it's some contribution I suppose. I'm just waiting for people to show interest and excitement about monthly updates. The community is letting itself fade fast.

More often than not, people don’t check it out that much and usually depend on the “few” that does for information.
I didn’t pay much attention to why they avoid it, but now after using it extensively for the past 2-3 months I was able to know why.
The abrasive/vulgar approach to almost any debated topic/posted content by some is what pushes people off “engagement”, provided that (forum rules) “tries” to combat that and very “few” mods abid by them and facilitate it.
Personally I find this website very good and was lucky enough to find exceptional people filled with passion towards the game,be that through their knowledge/projects or art.
Despite all it’s oddities.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-01-17 06:34:59
Link | Citer | R

Everyone in the game latches onto 1 person to research all things. So no one really checks ffxiah
Leviathan.Katriina said: »
The abrasive/vulgar approach to almost any debated topic/posted content by some is what pushes people off “engagement”, provided that (forum rules) “tries” to combat that and very “few” mods abid by them and facilitate it.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-17 10:46:50
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Katriina said: »

More often than not, people don’t check it out that much and usually depend on the “few” that does for information.
I didn’t pay much attention to why they avoid it, but now after using it extensively for the past 2-3 months I was able to know why.
Personally I find this website very good and was lucky enough to find exceptional people filled with passion towards the game,be that through their knowledge/projects or art.
Despite all it’s oddities.

Welcome to the internet my friend. Not all of us are vulgar just 90%.
[+]