Anyone Else Having Trouble With Upgrades?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Anyone else having trouble with upgrades?
Anyone else having trouble with upgrades?
 Quetzalcoatl.Cherylin
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Cherylinn
By Quetzalcoatl.Cherylin 2018-01-14 09:37:25
Link | Citer | R

I have done everything I can think of, including trading the horn to a friend to make sure it was the right horn, trying to upgrade ranger empy gloves with Monisette. Amini glovelettes, eight Chapter 8's, macuil horn, 15 etched memories. I have upgraded empy before (have full +1 set for BRD, plus some BST pieces), certainly have the vagary requirements, etc. etc.

She upgraded my +1 empy to the 109 piece with no problem. But every time (and I've done it 25 times now) I trade mats for the 119, she says "Oh, 8 copies of Chapter 8? I'll take those."

Is anyone else having this problem? I thought I'd ask here before suffering through whatever a GM is going to do to me.

Thanks!
By fillerbunny9 2018-01-14 12:24:55
Link | Citer | R

have you beaten Putraxia yet? no Vagary clear, no 119 Empy.
 Asura.Geriond
Serveur: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-01-14 12:28:02
Link | Citer | R

Don't you need to have the chapters already on Monisette before you trade the other materials and the equipment?
 Quetzalcoatl.Cherylin
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Cherylinn
By Quetzalcoatl.Cherylin 2018-01-14 12:29:17
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure what fixed it. I went in on a vanilla copy of ffxi and it worked. Thanks, all. :)
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2018-01-14 16:21:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »
Don't you need to have the chapters already on Monisette before you trade the other materials and the equipment?

no, she only stores them, you need to take them back out if you want to upgrade a piece.
[+]