Random Politics & Religion #30

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-12-11 14:59:37
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Ramyrez said: »
fonewear said: »
Does that include all the cat girl anime gifs ?

EVERYTHING.
We spend too much in a losing war against drugs... every dollar spent fighting weed is a dollar not spent genetically engineering cat girls for domestic ownership.

Your dream of a hybrid cat girl future is my nightmare...
By clearlyamule 2017-12-11 15:05:29
Link | Citer | R

EVERYTHING.
We spend too much in a losing war against drugs... every dollar spent fighting weed is a dollar not spent genetically engineering cat girls for domestic ownership.
Cat girls is too mainstream. Give me Lamia girls. Or Jelly girls
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-11 15:07:49
Link | Citer | R

you *** are weird.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-12-11 15:25:31
Link | Citer | R

I blame Japan. It's had a terrible influence on me
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-11 15:33:36
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »

There is a reason a lot of Japanese men are single and I blame anime.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-12-11 15:41:47
Link | Citer | R

Stay out of the random thought thread that place is terrible.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-11 15:42:46
Link | Citer | R

EVERYTHING.
Cat girls is too mainstream. Give me Lamia girls. Or Jelly girls

How about a real life girl ? Try going outside it might be scary but there are good things out there.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-11 16:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Interesting side note, before we can fix a problem we must first identify that problem, meaning acknowledging our own wrongness and mistakes is a critical part of realizing our own potential.

I agree.

But here's the problem in this scenario, stripped down.

It isn't, in fact, an issue of states' rights because it goes right back to the preamble of the Declaration of Independence which these "Constitutionalists" claim to defend.

"All men are created equal."

It's right there. "All men."

Now, let's pretend to take this literally and go ahead and exclude women and children. (I don't think in practicality we should, but that's a different argument).

What we're basically arguing against/for here is the states' right to define "human male."

This isn't about interstate commerce or issues of public decency. It's not even about giving those uppity women rights when they should be tending the little ones.

Those all have some (from "very little" to "significant") room for discussion.

Dehumanization is the single most effective tool in inflicting harm, pain, death, and indignity on others.

So while you may technically be correct in saying it was a "states' rights" issue -- and I get it, you love to pick apart details and find holes to abuse -- the bottom line is that it is not an issue that should have ever been relegated to state or local decision, even in these "Constitutionalists'" strict definition of such.

You didn't read a think I wrote.

I never said I agreed with Roy Moore, only that he wasn't arguing for slavery like you accused him of.

Read more and be offended less.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-11 16:17:07
Link | Citer | R

I can't keep track of all these peaceful Muslims...

Well, I mean, literally. There are billions of them.

Most of which are in Indonesia, how dare Trump leave that off his Muslim Ban.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-12-11 16:39:35
Link | Citer | R

How about a real life girl ? Try going outside it might be scary but there are good things out there.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-11 17:34:08
Link | Citer | R

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html

This is absolutely *** HUGE. A senior member of Mueller's team has a spouse that worked for the same firm that produced the Trump dossier. There is now an established pathway on how the dossier got funneled into the FBI.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-11 17:35:37
Link | Citer | R

Reminder the dossier is the intelligence community's basis for any speculation that Trump "colluded" with Russia.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-12-11 17:36:49
Link | Citer | R

What is amazing to me is more people use this website than actually play FFXI...which means people enjoy talking about the game more than playing it.
It's because this game has a way of forcing cooperation in a group and therefor strong bonds can sometimes form... basically we're all such great friends here is why we stay lol
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-12-11 17:43:28
Link | Citer | R

You can't just get a burger anymore.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-12-11 17:52:41
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Fox news has been an outlier in their Alabama polls for months. I'm not entirely sure what their pollsters are smoking. Moore is winning in most polls, but we'll see how it ends up tomorrow.
I would think it's obvious.

They want to portray him as losing to get more Rs out there voting for him.

It's a good tactic, one that the Dems should have understood while they were busy jerking themselves off over all the polls showing Jilldawg beating T-Rump.
There are more subtle ways of doing that besides destroying your own credibility. Then again, the media as a whole hasn't exactly figured out that balancing act.
Fox has credibility?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-12-11 17:59:46
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Fox news has been an outlier in their Alabama polls for months. I'm not entirely sure what their pollsters are smoking. Moore is winning in most polls, but we'll see how it ends up tomorrow.

It's a good tactic, one that the Dems should have understood while they were busy jerking themselves off over all the polls showing Jilldawg beating T-Rump.
There are more subtle ways of doing that besides destroying your own credibility. Then again, the media as a whole hasn't exactly figured out that balancing act.
Fox has credibility?

Fox set the bar pretty low, and for some reason the rest of the media decided to spend the last two years trying to crawl under it.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-11 19:00:09
Link | Citer | R

Fox has credibility?

Fox set the bar pretty low, and for some reason the rest of the media decided to spend the last two years trying to crawl under it.

Like FoxNews used to be the place I laughed at constantly at how wild and crazy they were, yet they now appear sane and reasonable compared to CNN and MSNBC. That ***right there blows my mind.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-11 19:07:09
Link | Citer | R

Fox has credibility?

The real question is does FFXIAH have credibility. Cause everyone I know gets their news from here.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-12-11 19:15:53
Link | Citer | R

Fox has credibility?

When they go low we go lower! Everyone do the limbo
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-11 20:50:48
Link | Citer | R

Arguing over which media network is worse is kinda pointless. All mass media is trash.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-11 22:20:42
Link | Citer | R

By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 07:41:45
Link | Citer | R

Your dream of a hybrid cat girl future is my nightmare...

Isn't it oddly ironic, and slightly worrisome, that KN and CJ have the same dream future?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 07:42:43
Link | Citer | R

There is a reason a lot of Japanese men are single and I blame anime.

And it's spread to the West! r/incels (RIP minus the IP) was brimming with them!
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 07:44:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »
It's because this game has a way of forcing cooperation in a group and therefor strong bonds can sometimes form... basically we're all such great friends here is why we stay lol

This is oddly poignant and true.

I'd rather argue and bicker and get riled up with/at Nausi and Saev that talk to a bunch of vapid *** about something more benign.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 09:10:02
Link | Citer | R

It must be done!
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-12 09:12:45
Link | Citer | R