Upgreading Gear Solo

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Upgreading Gear Solo
Upgreading Gear Solo
By SimonSes 2017-12-07 07:51:06
Link | Citer | R

I would like to thank you all for positive responses and advices. Thank you!

I did what Pankas suggested and I invested my gils into 2 VD Ambuscade runs and I got whole Mummu +1 and upgraded hands to +2. For Gallantry I bought Jhakri +1 head/gloves/legs/feet (upgraded hands to +2) because I have BLM (will be nice to finish some seals farming in abyssea) and plan to do BLU. I also bought several JSE capes and augmented 10DA, 20acc/att, 20dex on Dnc and Blu ones. I also got NQ Ayanmo set for BLU. I figured it will be an ok set for TP before I get something better. I would say that was definitely worth 6M gils.

I think I will repeat that after update and finish Jhakri +1, upgrade another pieces of Jhakri/Mummu and buy some Flemma and Sulevia +1, because I saw part of both of those sets listed as one of the top tier pieces for WAR and I might use WAR for Empyrean farming in future (he has a lot of red !! proc).

Now I can start farming Dynamis/Salvage/Reive and maybe some fights from upcoming Unity: Wanted and HTMB campaign.

Once again thank you all for help!
By SimonSes 2017-12-11 18:26:17
Link | Citer | R

Next chapter of my story. Fotia Gorget >.>

I have just spent like 6h farming sea (had 0 gorgets). I was so happy when I finished.. only to realize that actual synthesis is 60+ synergy and has actually demanding elements to reach. My Synergy was only at 47..

But I am a brave Taru, so I started skilling up. I made 50 and decided to start trying the actual Fotia synthesis. I realized pretty fast that getting 50 fire 50 earth 20 dark and 20 light is pretty much only possible if you feed and do nothing else because there is simply no time. It's probably a synthesis made with intension to bring more than 1 crafter?

I have made it (Fotia) at 10+ attempt! I think I clicked end synergy like 0.2 sec before explosion and end of time. Another step done!

Now to Fotia Belt (^_^;)
[+]
By SimonSes 2017-12-11 21:24:30
Link | Citer | R

Another few hours and another fight with Synergy and I have it! :) 4:23 AM I guess I should go sleep now..

[+]