Dynamis-Divergence Findings
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30
 Asura.Frod
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Frod 2017-11-21 11:27:45
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Also, one of the statues in Victory Square is a statue with 100% no eye color, which means mobs + Aurix. I don't recall which one it is, though but it's definitely one of the ones on the east side of Victory Square.

Incorrect. Aurix can be any statue except redeyes. I have seen him in multiple different statues pre and post midboss, including 2 different ones in victory square, blocking the left chocobo house entrance preboss and blocking the west ronfaure entrance preboss. The only telltale sign is the eyes. He can move to another statue after running away and can pop multiple times pre and post midboss.
 Odin.Geriond
Serveur: Odin
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-11-21 11:30:58
Link | Citer | R

My groups have seen Medals moderately uncommonly from leader mobs with TH on. I'd say maybe 20% of the time?

Haven't seen any Volte pieces yet, though.
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-21 14:23:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Frod said: »
Also, one of the statues in Victory Square is a statue with 100% no eye color, which means mobs + Aurix. I don't recall which one it is, though but it's definitely one of the ones on the east side of Victory Square.

Incorrect. Aurix can be any statue except redeyes. I have seen him in multiple different statues pre and post midboss, including 2 different ones in victory square, blocking the left chocobo house entrance preboss and blocking the west ronfaure entrance preboss. The only telltale sign is the eyes. He can move to another statue after running away and can pop multiple times pre and post midboss.

I'm the puller for my LS. I have seen on multiple runs, at least 1 statue that has no eye color. Just blank with no Blue/Green color change. Always at that location, and always after we take down the big statue.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-11-21 15:31:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm the puller for my LS. I have seen on multiple runs, at least 1 statue that has no eye color. Just blank with no Blue/Green color change. Always at that location, and always after we take down the big statue.

I pull for my shell as well, i have seen him in multiple different places and He is not always in the same exact spot. My assumptions on him are that he Spawns relatively nearby (within like 1/3rd of the zone range, usually 1-2 pulls away, just outside of player view from last time), respawns repeatedly and will not spawn on a statue visible to a player.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-11-21 15:47:19
Link | Citer | R

On the topic of pulling, PUP is amazing for it. Safely pull any number of things, group them all together so they are within whatever bubbles you want. Sleep them and then pick them apart.

We'll send an automaton way up high, onto the watch towery areas, and then call it back with all of its glorious links into the tunnels behind the AH. Fun times.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-21 15:58:38
Link | Citer | R

I pull for my shell as well, i have seen him in multiple different places and He is not always in the same exact spot. My assumptions on him are that he Spawns relatively nearby (within like 1/3rd of the zone range, usually 1-2 pulls away, just outside of player view from last time), respawns repeatedly and will not spawn on a statue visible to a player.

I've found a non-color eyed statue (no color, never cycles between blue/green) once prior to killing the big TE statue, and it happened during our run last night. It was one of the first 3 statues at the start of the run. Sure enough, Aurix popped and started Bomb Tossing the hell out of us. So I agree that an Aurix statue is random prior to the first TE.

Now as for after the TE is taken down, on every single run I've been in, one of the statues near the Auction House is always a no color, no blue/green changing statue.

We're scheduled to do another run Friday evening. I'll keep an eye on exactly which statue it is that is an Aurix statue and report which one it is and get it marked on the map.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-21 16:00:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
On the topic of pulling, PUP is amazing for it. Safely pull any number of things, group them all together so they are within whatever bubbles you want. Sleep them and then pick them apart.

We'll send an automaton way up high, onto the watch towery areas, and then call it back with all of its glorious links into the tunnels behind the AH. Fun times.

Yes, PUP is an awesome puller. I've been pulling every run as PUP and it's been nothing short of spectacular.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-11-21 17:47:57
Link | Citer | R

I've found a non-color eyed statue (no color, never cycles between blue/green) once prior to killing the big TE statue, and it happened during our run last night. It was one of the first 3 statues at the start of the run. Sure enough, Aurix popped and started Bomb Tossing the hell out of us. So I agree that an Aurix statue is random prior to the first TE.

Now as for after the TE is taken down, on every single run I've been in, one of the statues near the Auction House is always a no color, no blue/green changing statue.

We're scheduled to do another run Friday evening. I'll keep an eye on exactly which statue it is that is an Aurix statue and report which one it is and get it marked on the map.

Post midboss repop he is not the same exact spot, there is just a good chance that he is one of the ones nearby.
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-21 21:50:29
Link | Citer | R

Redid maps with clear Dynamis-Sandoria original map so it's a little clearer and not as cluttered. Still need to finish pop spots. Any information is appreciated. Please note it on the map if possible and provide a link of the updated picture so I can edit accordingly. Thank you.

Ragnarok.Camlann
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2017-11-22 00:07:47
Link | Citer | R

^ Kiyara, I suggest a more readable font for your on map text. Otherwise, greatly appreciated.
[+]
 Sylph.Dravidian
Serveur: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2017-11-22 01:20:31
Link | Citer | R

Do more orcs spawn with higher number of people? I notice many of the 2s to be accurate but several of the 4s we have spawned 6 from. For example, the first part before mid boss the NE statue near mog house has always spawned 6 for us. 3 Shinobi and 3 pirates.
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2017-11-22 07:40:30
Link | Citer | R

The post mini boss pop areas are off a bit. At the west Ron gate there was statues in all of the archways and 2 red eyes stood on either side of the raised platform. There was also a red eyes statue on the upper balcony area over looking the west entrance to the chocobo stables. On the steps going to the fork in the path towards the mog house there was two statues walking up and down the steps and I believe they only popped 3 mobs each with 11 people.
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-22 09:32:06
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Creaucent said: »
The post mini boss pop areas are off a bit. At the west Ron gate there was statues in all of the archways and 2 red eyes stood on either side of the raised platform. There was also a red eyes statue on the upper balcony area over looking the west entrance to the chocobo stables. On the steps going to the fork in the path towards the mog house there was two statues walking up and down the steps and I believe they only popped 3 mobs each with 11 people.

Any information is appreciated. Please note it on the map if possible and provide a link of the updated picture so I can edit accordingly. Thank you.
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-22 09:33:14
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Dravidian said: »
Do more orcs spawn with higher number of people? I notice many of the 2s to be accurate but several of the 4s we have spawned 6 from. For example, the first part before mid boss the NE statue near mog house has always spawned 6 for us. 3 Shinobi and 3 pirates.

Number of mobs spawns do not scale with number of people. This I can confirm as I have done this event with as many as 18 and as low as 8.
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-22 22:48:17
Link | Citer | R

Just some updated info concerning this event.

It seems the "colorless" eye statues do always pop Aurix. Note that these statues are always "colorless" with their eyes. Also, colorless eye statues seem to randomly share placeholders with any non-red colored eye statue so it's a grab bag every time you enter the zone. Colored eye statues that switch between colors have a state where they appear to have no colored eyes. These do not count. The statues have to be colorless constantly for Aurix to spawn.

Also, got a Beastman Medal off one of the Orc "Leaders" and a Kindred's Medal from one of the Orc "Commanders" as well.

Aurix always runs away when he uses "Frypan". Even if you stun the move, he will still run away. Seen him 3 times and all 3 times he did the exact same thing when running away. Not sure if it's time based or HP based but he seemed to always use it around 50% mark.

The mini-boss, Overseer's Tombstone, seems to possess an auto-regain effect that increases in potency as his HP drops. I noticed that he tends to use TP attacks in succession back to back which can vary between 2 and 3 per wave.

Furthermore, concerning "personal" spoils, I have determined that the number of "new" people that have yet to gain the title from the respective NMs (Overseer's Tombstone and Halphas) increases the number of potential drop slots. That would explain why having a full alliance of 18 yielded me 13 rusted ID cards and 2 beastmen's medals and on subsequent runs I only got between 1-3 cards. Sometimes nothing dropped. So it is possible despite people needing the wins that you can get nothing.
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-22 23:34:45
Link | Citer | R

Dynamis-Divergence San d'Oria Map updated 11/22/2017: Changed font type as requested, reworded some descriptions and updated some pop locations. Font seems a lot clearer overall.

[+]
By Sammeh 2017-11-23 07:14:07
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone actually seen a VoidFoot/Footshard RDM? We've been roughly every 60 hours +- a few, and have a 2nd set of runs for mules - have seen (I think) every job but RDM.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-11-23 07:33:22
Link | Citer | R

We have. Don't worry, they exist.
 Fenrir.Jumeya
user: Jumeya
By Fenrir.Jumeya 2017-11-23 08:30:16
Link | Citer | R

Mine!
But really, pair the abysmal drop rates (pretty much 2005 Xarc level) with the wide range of jobs (22 now) makes specific pieces a long grind.

But since it takes the equivalent of 1500 rusted? For a +3 vs 900 black tags, you might be better off focusing on killing as much as possible on pre-miniboss (easier hunting for Aurix too) instead of post miniboss to maximize footshards depending on your kill speed. Especially since you can quite quickly skip phase one and pull minibos directly within 15 min should shards become more abundant within your regular members.
 Fenrir.Jumeya
By Fenrir.Jumeya 2017-11-23 21:39:13
Link | Citer | R

In our run today, we killed approximately 98 phase 1 orcs with 7 leaders to net us a total of 280 rusted worth, which is rather poor when you think about it. However, we also received several footshards (RUN, MNK, PLD, SMNX2, one more I forget) over the same sample. TH tags THF/BLM

Since each of these shards (wanted or not) are individually worth more then the entire currency of the run, the aim is most definitely to maximize up time and clear all the ~175 orcs while avoiding any sinks on leaders.

Leaders took approximately the same time as 10 trash to kill, with some(NIN) posing significant downtime threats with Mijin

Phase 2 sampling unreliable, since we skipped many stones by one hitting them looking for Aurix, and I did not track which they were.

We used 2 COR 1 RNG for DPS with 1 BLM 1 RDM for CC, and 1 GEO (Idris) for sporadic nuking. THF never engaged.

We did not see Aurix (based on areas cleared/missed, Aurix was without a doubt in the Watchdog Alley)
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-24 11:01:31
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Jumeya said: »
In our run today, we killed approximately 98 phase 1 orcs with 7 leaders to net us a total of 280 rusted worth, which is rather poor when you think about it. However, we also received several footshards (RUN, MNK, PLD, SMNX2, one more I forget) over the same sample. TH tags THF/BLM

Since each of these shards (wanted or not) are individually worth more then the entire currency of the run, the aim is most definitely to maximize up time and clear all the ~175 orcs while avoiding any sinks on leaders.

Leaders took approximately the same time as 10 trash to kill, with some(NIN) posing significant downtime threats with Mijin

Phase 2 sampling unreliable, since we skipped many stones by one hitting them looking for Aurix, and I did not track which they were.

We used 2 COR 1 RNG for DPS with 1 BLM 1 RDM for CC, and 1 GEO (Idris) for sporadic nuking. THF never engaged.

We did not see Aurix (based on areas cleared/missed, Aurix was without a doubt in the Watchdog Alley)

Personally, it seems like large scale farming seems like a waste of time. Less people the better. Personally I like farming for items with a group of 8-10. Splits are better with cards and less comp for relic 119 +2 and +3 items.

SQEX really needs to raise the drop rate for the footgear/void footwear items as it is pretty bad (seems around 5%). Hopefully subsequent updates will fix this. Based on Jumeya's findings, 98 Orcs + 7 leaders and only 6 +2 footshards is 5.7% drop rate which is in line with what I said. Maybe make it around 10% and it would be a little more feasible.

Also, cut down the damn reenter time to 24 hours next update. Hoping that occurs when they release the next dynamis area.
 Fenrir.Jumeya
By Fenrir.Jumeya 2017-11-24 18:21:50
Link | Citer | R

That depends on the competence and mobs killed/person in your groups, which is the only true measure of optimum in this case.

I'd also like to point out this sample is no where near large enough for specific drop inferences, and the inclusion of leaders might be erroneous in footshard rates (Can they even drop them? possibly only volte?)
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-24 18:25:17
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Jumeya said: »
That depends on the competence and mobs killed/person in your groups, which is the only true measure of optimum in this case.

I'd also like to point out this sample is no where near large enough for specific drop inferences, and the inclusion of leaders might be erroneous in footshard rates (Can they even drop them? possibly only volte?)

"Leader" mobs do indeed drop footshards. We killed the THF leader mob last run and he dropped DNC footshard and Beastmen's medal.
 Asura.Taberif
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2017-11-24 23:14:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Warusha said: »
Can anyone tell me the approximate hp for halphas? Also has any SCH managed to land a 10k hydrohelix II yet?
1,342,003 on our run just now, granted he has the +HP absorbs to himself so safe to say 1.3mil HP.

was hitting 3-5k helix im sure with refining gear close to 10k is possible
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2017-11-25 13:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Taberif said: »
Can anyone tell me the approximate hp for halphas? Also has any SCH managed to land a 10k hydrohelix II yet?
1,342,003 on our run just now, granted he has the +HP absorbs to himself so safe to say 1.3mil HP.

How many players were present? I got 1.6M~ HP with 12~13 participants on multiple runs.
 Asura.Taberif
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2017-11-25 16:27:55
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Asura.Taberif said: »

How many players were present? I got 1.6M~ HP with 12~13 participants on multiple runs.
18, i dont believe HP scales since we destroy aurix in 18man group.... take out 1 melee pt to a 10-12man group and struggle alot more
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2017-11-25 18:11:50
Link | Citer | R

http://noranekofantasy.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-461.html
Quote:
黄金オークの魔防が180なんだけど、マレーズを置いて魔防が11下がったらしい。風水耐性75%っぽい?
これならイン・アキュメンのほうが効果が上かもねーとパパガルカが言うておった。
Geo debuffs could be at 1/4 of their normal potency on Halphas, this is the same level of nerf as in O/U Master Trial.
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-25 21:55:35
Link | Citer | R

HP does not scale for mobs with number of players in this event.
[+]
By Creecreelo 2017-11-26 03:08:26
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone made a +3 piece yet with an easily testable augment?

When checking the wiki, I noticed this comment at the top of the +2/3 pages.

Quote:
Note: Augment-Icon.png Augments are the same potency for all relic pieces.

Does this mean someone has tested the difference between +2/3 pieces for augment potency? I've been trying to keep an eye out for posts regarding this, but haven't seen any myself yet.
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2017-11-26 16:04:09
Link | Citer | R

Still no information on the 2nd time extension? Starting to wonder if it hasn't even been implemented yet.

Also, updated Bluegartr Wiki page for Dynamis-Divergence with lots of new info, particularly on mobs: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Dynamis_-_Divergence

Any information on "Leader" and "Commander" mob names (as some of them are incorrect because I don't know the actual names) is appreciated.

Lastly, does any know if Halphas is actually a PLD mob as well? I know for a fact he's a RUN/WAR/DRK combo but it seems he might also be a PLD. Can anyone confirm? Also, if so, what is his enhanced 1 hr "Invincible" JA called?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30