Dev Tracker - Discussion

Langues: JP EN DE FR
271 users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
Offline
By clearlyamule 2017-11-09 20:23:51
Link | Citer | R
 
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol
 Shiva.Siviard
Offline
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
Posts: 1000
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-09 20:26:42
Link | Citer | R
 
clearlyamule said: »
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol

I fell for it too. What the hell is up with that?
Offline
By clearlyamule 2017-11-09 20:30:02
Link | Citer | R
 
Shiva.Siviard said: »
clearlyamule said: »
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol

I fell for it too. What the hell is up with that?
They put Trump in charge of the announcement feed
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Offline
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
Posts: 1000
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-09 20:30:51
Link | Citer | R
 
clearlyamule said: »
Shiva.Siviard said: »
clearlyamule said: »
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol

I fell for it too. What the hell is up with that?
They put Trump in charge of the announcement feed

Sounds about right.
Offline
Posts: 24938
By fonewear 2017-11-09 20:59:46
Link | Citer | R
 
clearlyamule said: »
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol

Could this be the end of FFXI...I think so !
Offline
Posts: 117
By Justuas 2017-11-09 23:05:50
Link | Citer | R
 
Shiva.Siviard said: »
clearlyamule said: »
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol

I fell for it too. What the hell is up with that?
We got trolled
Offline
Posts: 39
By knoxvegas 2017-11-09 23:29:39
Link | Citer | R
 
Offline
By clearlyamule 2017-11-09 23:35:08
Link | Citer | R
 
Late to the party. Fake links been up for awhile lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Offline
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Scwall
Posts: 162
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2017-11-09 23:44:08
Link | Citer | R
 
Players will not be able to participate in Dynamis-Divergence if any of the following are true.

- One or more party members has participated in Dynamis-Divergence in the last 60 hours (Earth time)
 Shiva.Siviard
Offline
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
Posts: 1000
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-09 23:52:55
Link | Citer | R
 
Justuas said: »
Shiva.Siviard said: »
clearlyamule said: »
So yeah they have the update notes announcement up... and the link goes to a fake page lol

I fell for it too. What the hell is up with that?
We got trolled

If it was a troll it was a damn good one. Well played.
 Asura.Aoryu
Offline
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kafuin
Posts: 20
By Asura.Aoryu 2017-11-10 00:24:20
Link | Citer | R
 
Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
Players will not be able to participate in Dynamis-Divergence if any of the following are true.

- One or more party members has participated in Dynamis-Divergence in the last 60 hours (Earth time)


they always find some way to *** things up. (statics are obviously fine but you can't go on your own without missing static runs)
Offline
Posts: 394
By Boshi 2017-11-10 00:40:00
Link | Citer | R
 
24 x 3 = 72

12 hours, half a day of leeway to try to not overlap
[+]
 Odin.Geriond
Offline
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
Posts: 481
By Odin.Geriond 2017-11-10 00:40:09
Link | Citer | R
 
Yes, the purpose of a 60 hour lock out is to prevent you from going more than once per 60 hours. That's not a surprise.
Offline
Posts: 117
By Justuas 2017-11-10 00:44:02
Link | Citer | R
 
Odin.Geriond said: »
Yes, the purpose of a 60 hour lock out is to prevent you from going more than once per 60 hours. That's not a surprise.
It's for preventing smns burning the content in a week.
Offline
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 01:02:27
Link | Citer | R
 
Justuas said: »
Odin.Geriond said: »
Yes, the purpose of a 60 hour lock out is to prevent you from going more than once per 60 hours. That's not a surprise.
It's for preventing smns burning the content in a week.
I think you under estimate smns good sir. They can AC there way thru a simple lockout!
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
Offline
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Pergatory
Posts: 681
By Asura.Pergatory 2017-11-14 17:54:31
Link | Citer | R
 
Nah man, that's an Atomos BP. Sucks you up, and spits you into Dynamis Divergence regardless of timer.

Then we have a PUP pull the whole zone and AC Thunderspark it all down, go to Lower Jeuno, reset, and repeat. You need 1 PUP and 17 SMN. The only hard part is finding the PUP.
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
Offline
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: camaroz
Posts: 165
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2017-11-16 05:57:00
Link | Citer | R
 


There's a face I hadn't thought would be back in the panel.
Log in to post.