Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 74 75 76 ... 111 112 113
By fonewear 2017-11-18 09:29:52
Link | Citer | R

Caught in a rape fantasy landslide:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2017-11-18 11:24:09
Link | Citer | R

Vic and CJ. Now an inseparable team.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-18 11:32:18
Link | Citer | R

What are you trolling about today nausi?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-11-18 12:01:17
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So many articles with the words "Trump" and "Russia" put together. Zero conclusive evidence of any direct ties between the two. How's that for a manufactured narrative?

Don’t forget the volume of articles with “Trump” and “17 accussers of sexual harassment and rape”.

You might want to stop ignoring the elephant in the room. There’s plenty of conclusive evidence.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-11-18 15:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
and could beat my *** in Judo.

Wait what?!

Was this Randori or actual Shiai?
We’re you like -66kg and she was 78kg+?

Other News:

http://www.normantranscript.com/news/former-state-seismologist-testifies-officials-coerced-him-to-alter-research/article_d8383864-cb20-11e7-8206-2bc32ae1169a.html

Not surprised given that the Petroleum Industry funds education in Oklahoma.
Randori. It was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. I stayed in that Judo course for 2 weeks. It's kind of hell on the body. She stayed in it for 5 months.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-18 16:29:50
Link | Citer | R

I'm not defending anything. I'd like to know what the hell I'm supposed to do about Clinton references in these discussions. Not vote for him again? Done. I cared more about my Pokemon card collection than anything political back when he was President. I guess if I could go back in time my future self could warn my past self that I need to put down my foil Charizard and intensely admonish Clinton's predatory behavior so it can't be used as a shallow deflection in a debate 20 years later when an actual child molester is running for Senate.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-18 16:49:21
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I'm not defending anything. I'd like to know what the hell I'm supposed to do about Clinton references in these discussions. Not vote for him again? Done. I cared more about my Pokemon card collection than anything political back when he was President. I guess if I could go back in time my future self could warn my past self that I need to put down my foil Charizard and intensely admonish Clinton's predatory behavior so it can't be used as a shallow deflection in a debate 20 years later when an actual child molester is running for Senate.

If only there were something more recent to discuss....

If memory serves me correctly, there was a woman who ran for president who went out of her way to stamp down the "bimbo eruptions" of Bill's accusers. One might say that her actions in providing cover for ol' Billy helped save the Democrat party, giving her a lot of political pull over the next couple decades.

I mean, this is all stuff that nobody knew about before now, so I completely understand why you would go out and vote for such a woman in spite of her enabling effect on such despicable actions. But to speak out now, well, that would require putting down your Charizard for a few minutes.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-18 17:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Universal truth:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-18 17:20:37
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »

Trump had like 10 of these allegations against him going into the general election, guess what happened to them after he was elected, they all just went away, because they were all *** nothing.

All smoke, no fire. Just like “muh Russia”!

Let’s take a look at today’s headlines:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/360975-cbss-major-garrett-why-hasnt-trump-sued-his-sexual-misconduct-accusers#

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/11/17/grab-em-pussy-president-slammed-grand-hypocrisy-trump-goes-after-franken

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/360858-gretchen-carlson-rips-trump-for-attacking-franken-what-about

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moores-wife-trump-owes-us-a-thank-you-youre-not-hearing-too-much-about-russia/article/2641053

Oh yeah Russia. Thanks Roy Moore’s Wife:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-emails-sergei-millian-dossier-papadopoulous-russia-2017-11

https://apnews.com/73a06aa400b3493fa63eaa90c78ffee0/Moscow-meeting-in-June-2017-under-scrutiny-in-Trump-probe

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rob-goldstone-ready-come-u-s-talk-mueller-n821826

https://mobile.nytimes.com/redirect?to-mobile=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F11%2F17%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-russia-kushner.html%3Freferer%3D

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/george-papadopoulos-trump-campaign-russia

http://www.newsweek.com/papadopoulos-says-trump-authorized-him-meet-foreign-leaders-714644

There is a whole lot “Moore”. I know you and most others won’t read them due to conformation bias and fidelity to the narrative you have signed up for. But it doesn’t change the fact that they haven’t and aren’t going away.

How Congress works:

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-18 17:49:47
Link | Citer | R

You actually just "but clinton-ed" your own "but clinton".

Hillary wasn't accused of assaulting anyone and there's more to a candidate than some past behaviors. I've maintained that Moore was a piece of ***since this came up as he was the guy who got removed from the bench for for refusing to recognize marriage equality repeatedly.

Don't pretend to take the moral high ground on "despicable actions" after voting for Trump. It's not possible.
By fonewear 2017-11-18 17:50:27
Link | Citer | R

Who gives a *** about Hillary she is a loser.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-18 18:14:17
Link | Citer | R

there's more to a candidate than some past behaviors

Wow. I think you unintentionally just gave us a ton of ammo to destroy your own arguments. Thanks for the early Christmas present.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-18 19:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
It's not possible.
Never doubt the stupidity of conservatives. It's astounding, and is the reason why they seemingly have the ability to remove themselves from the gene pool in entertaining ways.
I read an article about why conservatives tent to believe facts I don't like and conspiracy theories more than liberals. It was on one of my science feeds but over a week ago. Not going to try to search it.

An old conservative friend runs this web site.
By Nausi 2017-11-18 19:51:35
Link | Citer | R

You actually just "but clinton-ed" your own "but clinton".

Hillary wasn't accused of assaulting anyone and there's more to a candidate than some past behaviors. I've maintained that Moore was a piece of ***since this came up as he was the guy who got removed from the bench for for refusing to recognize marriage equality repeatedly.

Don't pretend to take the moral high ground on "despicable actions" after voting for Trump. It's not possible.
Libs were willing to put a rapist back in the Whitehouse. Therefore they will never be able to take the high ground ever again
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-18 21:06:11
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It's not possible.
Never doubt the stupidity of conservatives. It's astounding, and is the reason why they seemingly have the ability to remove themselves from the gene pool in entertaining ways.
I read an article about why conservatives tent to believe facts I don't like and conspiracy theories more than liberals. It was on one of my science feeds but over a week ago. Not going to try to search it.

You're trying to substantiate a Candlejack post. That doesn't give much credence to your claim.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-19 08:14:12
Link | Citer | R

It's not possible.

That was your first mistake.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-19 08:39:25
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
It's not possible.

That was your first mistake.

That moment when you realize that a Fonewear joke is actually true.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-19 10:11:27
Link | Citer | R

By fonewear 2017-11-19 10:14:04
Link | Citer | R

I refuse to apologize I'm sorry I'm just not build that way !
By Nausi 2017-11-19 10:25:08
Link | Citer | R

Photo of the forced kiss by Franken has surfaced!

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-19 10:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Biden/Franken 2020: "We'll give you a hand."
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-19 10:50:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Biden/Franken 2020: "We'll give you a hand."

Sleep/groper 2020 !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-19 10:50:54
Link | Citer | R

Biden slept in the white house for 8 years...what's another 4 !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-11-19 13:39:26
Link | Citer | R

Feel the bowling Donny:

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-11-19 16:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Al Franken really did that or is this one of his jokes? ...his jokes have always been kind of odd
By Ruaumoko 2017-11-19 16:26:35
Link | Citer | R

So, is it another bad day for Libs?
By Zerowone 2017-11-19 18:10:31
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
So, is it another bad day for Libs?

Los Angeles county has more residents than 41 States (non cumulative total)

So yeah it’s another bad day for libs.

Except for the Donald Trump v LaVar Ball feud that is brewing. Get your popcorn it’s gonna be like junior high school.
First Page 2 3 ... 74 75 76 ... 111 112 113