//gs Export Into Xls File, Incl. All The Stats ?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » //gs export into xls file, incl. all the stats ?
//gs export into xls file, incl. all the stats ?
 Valefor.Gorns
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2017-10-11 03:07:54
Link | Citer | R

Hi guys,

Is there any addon/plugin that would allow to make an excel extract of the gears we own, giving all the data & stats of each piece of gear (hp/mp/etk/acc/matk/macc/stats/etc. etc.) so that we could update the “Gear list” worksheet of the DPS calculator spreadsheet easily ?

In other words, a kind of improved “ //gs export “ that would translate that *.lua file into a *.xls for the DPS spreadsheet?

Thanx
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Serveur: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2017-10-11 11:17:21
Link | Citer | R

I'd have to double check, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of the damage sheets are formatted differently.

There are also stats on gear that aren't considered on some sheets. For example, m.acc isn't on the thf sheet, but it is on the blu sheet.

So even if they managed to combine the augments with the base stats to give the totals for each stat and output them to .xls, you'd still have to manually copy/paste a bunch of individual stats due to spreadsheet formatting. You wouldn't be able to just paste a whole row at once.

I mean, I guess someone could make the script account for each different sheet, but it seems like it would be more work than it's worth.
 Valefor.Gorns
Serveur: Valefor
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2017-10-12 03:43:57
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for the reply,

Does that mean that all the stats of the gear pieces listed in the DPS spreadsheet have been entered manually ?!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Arico
Serveur: Asura
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2017-11-19 14:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Gorns said: »
Thank you for the reply,

Does that mean that all the stats of the gear pieces listed in the DPS spreadsheet have been entered manually ?!
yup