About To Reach 75. Merit Points Advice

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » About to reach 75. Merit Points advice
About to reach 75. Merit Points advice
By Flamecrest 2017-04-23 15:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Hello,

I'm about to reach 75 for the first time and have been reading about Merit Points. Will this system benefit my character these days? The guides I've been reading say that my character can earn Limit Points instead of EXP. Seeing as I'm not 99 yet, should I just wait and look into Merit Points at a later date?

Anyone advice would be great!

Thank you
By Aeyela 2017-04-23 16:15:36
Link | Citer | R

When you work your way through missions and Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, you'll gain significant boosts to experience point gain to the point where you can feasibly earn millions of experience an hour. The majority of 99 players are probably sitting with capped merits for a large proportion of their playtime. I know I am!

Merits should not be something you concern yourself with now unless they're really job changing... Which, for the quick slog to 99, they're not. Just focus on getting to 99 and you'll cap all your merits just by playing the game and doing things.
[+]
By Flamecrest 2017-04-23 16:27:07
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the advice!

The guide I read said players should visit the Moogle next to Maat to begin the Merit Point system. Is this still the case?
 Asura.Inuyushi
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-04-23 16:42:36
Link | Citer | R

You'll need limit points for the level cap quests to be able to get to 99, so you'll need to earn at least enough for the quests. You can wait to start it right before accepting the level cap quest.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.