Guildwork - Items CP Not Updating.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Guildwork - Items CP not updating.
Guildwork - Items CP not updating.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-04-03 09:30:18
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if its GW or AH not working but seems CP/Items haven't been updating in 10~ days. Items are updating over at GW.com though. Lol well they were now GW has an Internal Server Error today but last night it was.
By Quizzy 2017-04-03 10:08:25
Link | Citer | R

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/50634/ffxiah-point-updates/
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-04-03 11:05:25
Link | Citer | R

I had read most of that and thought it didn't talk about the equip and cp not updating. I reread it now and noticed I missed the one line that mentioned those. Most were talking non-sense or about the LSCB ending which I've known about for a long time and all the stuff that can't be updated anymore atm because of that.

Seems it pretty much just got skipped over in being answered. Oddly though he list 3 weeks about 10 days ago it hadn't updated but I have updates till about the day he posted.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2017-04-03 11:37:14
Link | Citer | R

I can't get to guildworks.com, the page comes up internal server error.
 Asura.Tewfpick
By Asura.Tewfpick 2017-04-03 11:51:18
Link | Citer | R

I think Guildworks just died. As in permanently. Check out the threads on twitter.

Guildwork Trend
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-04-03 12:02:55
Link | Citer | R

*sigh* There goes my lifelong goal of seeing 1(1) beside my name
[+]
By Vijara 2017-04-03 12:27:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tewfpick said: »
I think Guildworks just died. As in permanently. Check out the threads on twitter.

Guildwork Trend

Based on this it seems Stan is giving out refunds for guildwork premium if you complain to him. The website and FFXI plugin are currently completely down (not sure on the status of the XIV plugin.)

There's no official announcement of it closing down yet, but based on all this evidence it looks like it's gonna happen soon.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-04-03 12:31:43
Link | Citer | R

Vijara said: »
Asura.Tewfpick said: »

Guildwork Trend

Based on this it seems Stan is giving out refunds for guildwork premium if you complain to him. The website and FFXI plugin are currently completely down (not sure on the status of the XIV plugin.)

There's no official announcement of it closing down yet, but based on all this evidence it looks like it's gonna happen soon.

Yeah, I see people who used to be premium members with yellow names now blue.

I'd almost equate this to Killing Ifrit going down back in the day, but maybe not quite.
By Vijara 2017-04-03 13:17:46
Link | Citer | R

... and just like that Guildwork is back up and fully updated my profile to current. Heh.
By Vijara 2017-04-09 09:35:09
Link | Citer | R

Paging Rooks...

Looks like guildwork.com is 500 erroring again.
 Bahamut.Ahliyya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ahliya
By Bahamut.Ahliyya 2017-04-09 10:48:57
Link | Citer | R

Guildwork apparently can't find my character on offical servers, and hasnt been able to for almost 2 weeks now, so hasn't updated at all since then... Something to do with the site being almost constantly down?
By Vijara 2017-04-10 12:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ahliyya said: »
Guildwork apparently can't find my character on offical servers, and hasnt been able to for almost 2 weeks now, so hasn't updated at all since then... Something to do with the site being almost constantly down?

Yeah there was a window where Guildwork was working correctly but as of right now it's 500 erroring again. Once Rooks fixes it again, you shouldn't have trouble linking your Guildwork to your Character and your FFXIAH account if you so choose.

Hope that helps.
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-10 13:01:46
Link | Citer | R

I thought guildwork was officially closed on the third?
By fillerbunny9 2017-04-10 13:23:17
Link | Citer | R

Vijara said: »
Bahamut.Ahliyya said: »

Yeah there was a window where Guildwork was working correctly but as of right now it's 500 erroring again. Once Rooks fixes it again, you shouldn't have trouble linking your Guildwork to your Character and your FFXIAH account if you so choose.

Hope that helps.

page actually loads and updates for me, currently. it has definitely been spotty in the past few weeks, so obviously YMMV. having said that, I thought Guildwork was going the way of the dodo, so who knows how long it will last as is.
By Vijara 2017-04-10 14:19:48
Link | Citer | R

fillerbunny9 said: »
page actually loads and updates for me, currently. it has definitely been spotty in the past few weeks, so obviously YMMV. having said that, I thought Guildwork was going the way of the dodo, so who knows how long it will last as is.

Page is still 500ing for me. I thought it was closing too but then Rooks kicked something somewhere and everything started working again.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [288 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-01-23 03:53:31
Link | Citer | R

Seems equipment and other GW related stuff not updating. Achievement points still "broken" for newly registered characters, too.
 Asura.Lynxll
user: Lynxll
By Asura.Lynxll 2018-01-23 11:59:27
Link | Citer | R

second that , gw flush but items / equipment not updating.
[+]
By Elazar1 2018-01-23 12:15:54
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it’s been down since Sunday for me
[+]
 Shiva.Berzerk
Serveur: Shiva
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2018-01-23 17:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Mine updated last night/this morning after doing gw flush yesterday afternoon.
[+]