Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 116 117 118
 Bismarck.Arcos
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: afranko22
By Bismarck.Arcos 2017-10-11 16:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Spent all my lapis trying to pull Ayaka. 3 10+1 lapis, 2 10+1 tickets and all my random tickets later, no Ayaka.

This is revenge for pulling Orlandeau last banner on my first 10+1
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-11 17:16:24
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Rikiyame said: »
Yes. Explorations cap on encounters (usually, you know by the amount of gil earned).

well dang that kinda sucks lol makes it extra hard to get the correct awakening mats you need
By anik 2017-10-11 17:17:44
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Yes. Explorations cap on encounters (usually, you know by the amount of gil earned).

well dang that kinda sucks lol makes it extra hard to get the correct awakening mats you need
Kind of ridiculous indeed.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-11 17:19:30
Link | Citer | R

guyz how do you get gil? Doing exploration quests just drains all my gil right now.
By anik 2017-10-11 17:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tydis said: »
guyz how do you get gil? Doing exploration quests just drains all my gil right now.
Kill things, sell drops mostly
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2017-10-11 17:20:48
Link | Citer | R

just wait for ghilkélone cave, should be up soon. you'll have millions real quick
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-11 18:14:55
Link | Citer | R

i think you can pick 1 vortex free a day i did exp yesterday and did awakening materials today and gil is at the bottom of the page
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-11 19:38:28
Link | Citer | R

i think you can pick 1 vortex free a day i did exp yesterday and did awakening materials today and gil is at the bottom of the page
It's still not a great deal unfortunately :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-11 22:00:06
Link | Citer | R

So just got shiva lol poor rain to bad shiva swings the other way xD made me laugh :)
 Phoenix.Libbien
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-11 23:48:39
Link | Citer | R

The chamber of gil is terrible. Gil snapper cave event is the fastest which is coming this weekend. You can farm up 5mil plus easily this weekend spamming the most energy expensive one. Outside of that, people used to summon units with friend points, cap their lvl by running through chamber of xp once, and then selling them off. Just bring a strong friend unit that can solo it for you and you can bring 5 weak units from friend point summons.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-12 07:52:46
Link | Citer | R

You can up the number you get by stealing from everything. After you have a team 6stared it's not so bad since you'll be blocked on 5>6 star mats anyways which aren't really farmable so no rush to get the rest.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-12 15:52:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »

You can up the number you get by stealing from everything. After you have a team 6stared it's not so bad since you'll be blocked on 5>6 star mats anyways which aren't really farmable so no rush to get the rest.

mats to 6 star are not farmable? how the heck do you get them then? lol
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-10-12 16:10:00
Link | Citer | R

Mog king campaign.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-12 16:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Mog king campaign.

ugh xD
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-12 17:21:57
Link | Citer | R

Mog king campaign.

ugh xD

There are other methods as well. Rookie quests are a great way to get a good start on some. Pretty sure every event has them in some capacity. Perhaps the easiest way to farm them for a newer player is when the enchanted maze pops up. Those fights are very low level and relies on chance navigating the maze instead of the strength of your team.

Sorry for possibly stating the obvious, but these are things I didn't know at first and missed out on easy farming lol.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-12 17:38:13
Link | Citer | R

Mog king campaign.

ugh xD
you can get 20 of each 6* awakening material atm from the candy campaign by doing ayaka's search 1 and 2 for materials.
1 candy =crafted from 1 material from each and they each drop 2-4 mats per run. Make sure you atleast get the giant cryst ability awakening items. I can never seem to have enough of them but i have like 10 of each pure cryst.

Is it just me or does it seem they like to do summoning bonus's right after the cactuar events ends? that 10+1 and 5* unit ticket left me needing tons of exp. Ive been spamming pro exploration for 90k exp @20 energy a run.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-12 18:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Lol Erics ive been doing the same. Had to chamber of xp burn ayaka and now im working on soleil, bran, agrias, and prishe all at once.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-12 19:21:07
Link | Citer | R

mats to 6 star are not farmable? how the heck do you get them then? lol
Pretty much every event gives them, so you get a steady stream it's just not something you can go get on a whim. You can also get them from the unit deployments and daily special (the one you buy with gil) but it's just the odd one here and there.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-12 22:51:57
Link | Citer | R

thanks for the tips all ^^ and i managed to do enough of the story line to do a 11 summon no ayaka but i did manage to snag goken so not bad at least getting 1 of the main 2 lol so how do you guys decide on what character's for trust to keep i see so many trust rewards i want e.e yet i keep getting new character's and its hard to keep room lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-12 23:54:51
Link | Citer | R

also i been looking and noticed some of the character's on japan side have CG animation do any of the ones in global get a CG?
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-12 23:58:44
Link | Citer | R

thanks for the tips all ^^ and i managed to do enough of the story line to do a 11 summon no ayaka but i did manage to snag goken so not bad at least getting 1 of the main 2 lol so how do you guys decide on what character's for trust to keep i see so many trust rewards i want e.e yet i keep getting new character's and its hard to keep room lol

If you have to you can merge 2 of the same unit together which gives 5% towards your trust master reward (TMR) plus any existing TMR % on the matching unit being merged. Basically if you have 2 Zidanes and 1 has 1.6% TMR and the other has 6.2% TMR, you can merge the 1.6% one to the 6.2% and end up with 1 zidane at 12.8% (6.2 + 1.6 + the 5% you get for a matching unit). Sorry if that was unclear, I'm sleepy lol.

As far as important TMRs to farm, dual wield from zidane is gonna be tops on basically any list. After that it largely depends on your team I'd say, but definitely dual wield first unless your primary dd has innate dual wield.

Edit: if you were lucky enough to pull Gilgamesh then his TMR would top zidane. Genji glove has dual wield as well as atk and mag buffs, but even better is it's an accessory instead of materia so it opens up more room for better stats overall.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-13 04:22:14
Link | Citer | R

gumi's timing to include an assault rifle in the new item list couldn't have been worse (or better if you make jokes too soon)
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2017-10-13 05:40:51
Link | Citer | R

farming with 3 libertus for the event kingsglaive. Best LB ever xD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-13 08:12:14
Link | Citer | R

If anyones new and needs a friend unit for clearing Elite can add me (980,330,154) and my A2 can one shot each wave (Horizontal sweep for pairs heal combo for singles). Just have another unit cast a spell as overkill damage for the magic kill objective. Will probably switch her to Glauca later because bonus unit.
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-13 09:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Yea, my OK is set up for a solo carry as well. Full speed bladeblitz for multiple enemies and Onion Cutter for singles.

FC: 127,750,872 made a few slots. Put FFXIAH in your comment and I'll get you in regardless.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-13 10:35:59
Link | Citer | R

that new event has so many goodies "eyes get dizzy"
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-13 11:50:47
Link | Citer | R

Most of it is standard for this style of event, it always has the same except for a couple weapon/armours and materias which are different for each one. You probably want to aim to grab the hood, 6 star mats (the ones that cost 160 each and can buy 30), summon tickets and 10% moogle if you can. Gigantars too if you have the gil to you them since they'll skyrocket your levels. They'll go into your unit box even if you're capped so make sure you don't buy too many and not be able to clear them out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-10-13 13:16:06
Link | Citer | R

Most of it is standard for this style of event, it always has the same except for a couple weapon/armours and materias which are different for each one. You probably want to aim to grab the hood, 6 star mats (the ones that cost 160 each and can buy 30), summon tickets and 10% moogle if you can. Gigantars too if you have the gil to you them since they'll skyrocket your levels. They'll go into your unit box even if you're capped so make sure you don't buy too many and not be able to clear them out.

thanks ill start working on that list and yeah gotta find what items i can trash to have room wish it was cheaper to buy more item slots lol 100 feels so small
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2017-10-13 14:51:29
Link | Citer | R

Just got a Nyx on a ticket.. Can I trade him for an Ayaka please? xD
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 116 117 118