The Official BGWiki Thread!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » The Official BGWiki Thread!
The Official BGWiki Thread!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-02 12:22:35
Link | Citer | R

FFXIDB hath returned!
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-02-02 23:25:32
Link | Citer | R

Hi, we did a back-end update last month for images but this left some images missing on pages example:

If you run into any pages like that can you please list the item page it was or the url. There is no way for us to know what images got broken without running into them. Thank you.
[+]
By Boshi 2017-02-07 15:35:37
Link | Citer | R

Thf Af reforge +2 legs have "attack +20" that is not shown in the EN game's description but is in the JP version
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-02-10 03:27:33
Link | Citer | R

Okay, I went and updated all the songs except March because it's too late to be testing Haste values. The category pages need the new (and some older) Song+ sources added to them.

Geomancy adjustments are also handled.

Distract/Frazzle 1~3 duration changes have not been updated.
Distract/Frazzle 3 potency changes have not been updated.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-02-28 07:58:23
Link | Citer | R

A much requested feature is finally being added. It will be over the next couple of days before every AH item has this added. I will be going category by category. ~10k items in total

Also it might miss a few items because the easiest way for me to do this was do an auction house dump of my server for what is allowed on the AH and its placement. So if the item was never sold on Asura it won't be done automatically. I know a few I will manually do after all are done are some of the blurred +1 items.

Edit: Did about 2,600/10k items today. Started with sections that probably people cared more about then say armor or weapons. I'll start with food tomorrow or later today.

Edit 2: All Categories besides spells, armor and weapons are done. I did some of the Weapons -> Ammo & Misc. Category though. Did 3/4 not grips. ~4,200 items now.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-02-28 09:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Over the last two months I have also added almost every NPC-sold item to the item page AND the NPC pages (lowest prices only). I did not do highest price since its pretty irrelevant these days and would require almost twice the work.

Completed:
  • All Regional Vendors

• All Coalitions

• Green Thumb Moogle

• Western Adoulin

• Eastern Adoulin

• Norg

• Kazham

• Rabao

• Tavnazian Safehold

• Selbina

• Mhaura

• Nashmau

• Aht Urhgan Whitegate

• Al Zahbi

• Ru'Lude Gardens

• Port Jeuno

• Upper Jeuno

• Lower Jeuno

• Heavens Tower

• Windurst Walls

• Port Windurst

• Windurst Woods

• Windurst Waters

• Port Bastok

• Metalworks

• Port San d'Oria

• Northern San d'Oria

• Bastok Mines

• Southern San d'Oria

• Bastok Markets - Need to verify Balthilda, Olwyn and Mjoll's wares when Bastok is 3rd to be sure item requirements are correct

• Carpenters' Landing (Wood guild *** guy)

• Bibiki Bay/Puro Isle

• Selbina/Mhaura/Whitegate/Nashmau Ferries

• All Past NPCs/Goblins who sell items

• All Category:Sparks_Of_Eminence_Rewards

• Curio Vendor Moogles

Need to do:
  • Abyssea NPCs

• Finish Conquest NPCs (partially done)

• Unity NPCs

The rest of these should be done soon.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-01 09:39:55
Link | Citer | R

Alright all AH items that made sense should now have their listing now. About 4,650 item in total.

So we decided it made no sense to list Weapons, except for Ammunition, Fishing Gear and Pet Items, and Armor because everyone should be able to figure out where a Sword or Waist piece is listed on the AH.

We did decide to list where spells were listed mostly because of light and dark magic while we had the Category Tags on the pages already most people don't seem to know what they are for or just ignore them.

One thing that will be added still is under AH Listing will be a Note while this item can't be sold on the AH but it can be bazaared. This will come tomorrow or the day after. I need to get a list generated of these items before I can do that. Wasn't something we had thought about when I started this.
[+]
user: Kenseto
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-03-01 09:54:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Alright all AH items that made sense should now have their listing now. About 4,650 item in total.

So we decided it made no sense to list Weapons, except for Ammunition, Fishing Gear and Pet Items, and Armor because everyone should be able to figure out where a Sword or Waist piece is listed on the AH.

We did decide to list where spells were listed mostly because of light and dark magic while we had the Category Tags on the pages already most people don't seem to know what they are for or just ignore them.

One thing that will be added still is under AH Listing will be a Note while this item can't be sold on the AH it can be bazaared. This will come tomorrow or the day after. I need to get a list generated of these items before I can do that. Wasn't something we had thought about when I started this.
Just noticed this on BGwiki this morning after our brief discussion on it earlier, lol. Well integrated, easy to find on the pages...I likes it ( '-')7
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-03-04 10:47:57
Link | Citer | R

All Category:Sparks_Of_Eminence_Rewards are now done thanks to Ohgami! This will help new players and crafters alike.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-16 19:42:01
Link | Citer | R

So, since people have requested some features such as page titles not to include the Category part to show up at the front of the title. I have started working on adding "Gadgets" to the wiki.

You may be asking yourself what is a Gadget. Well its bit of JavaScript that isn't site wide. You get to select if its on or off for your personal account by default it is off.

The first gadget I have added is Always Expand All because of this...
Verda said: »
The BLU traits page is also really neat. I was wondering if I could put in a request though for a show all button, or even better user preference to not collapse content by default. For this page and the Nolan page etc, at least my own pref is just to have it show me everything...

You can find Gadgets in User Preferences page.

Then by going to the new Gadgets tab.

Atm there is only the one but the next to be added will be the Category Title Rename requested by Martel and others followed by some others.
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
I'm not sure if this is something that can be done without actually changing the names of pages but....

I tend to keep several BGwiki category tabs open for quick reference. Th issue being that 'Category' is all you see in the tab, so you have to click individually to tell what category the tab is for.

Is it possible to omit 'category:' from displaying on the page tab? I suspect not, but it's worth the asking!

Also I know with Always Expand All turned on the Expand All button on those pages still by default starts in the Expand mode. I will correct this later to start in the Collapse form.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-16 21:04:16
Link | Citer | R

Glorious! Looking forward to this.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-16 22:31:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Glorious! Looking forward to this.
Done!

I also added wikED Gadget which isn't made by me. It adds a lot of editing features and syntax highlighter for when editing on the wiki. If you would like to learn more about it: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikEd

Category Page Title Changer:

wikED Preview
 Fenrir.Aleenaii
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aleena
By Fenrir.Aleenaii 2017-03-17 09:44:32
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
All Category:Sparks_Of_Eminence_Rewards are now done thanks to Ohgami! This will help new players and crafters alike.
Np glad to help
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-17 18:00:11
Link | Citer | R

Spicyryan said:
February to March Changes

The Darvamos Fae Funk administration has been up to some real changes folks. Believe me, we had a ‘yuge’ month. The PP party- I mean BG party keeps on rolling as we bring in unpresidented quality enhancements to the people.

Along with a phenomenal team, we have the best team, great-great people, folks. Like BG Press Secretary Spicy, really stand up guy, great guy, always writes these updates out, everyone loves them, believe me, everyone. Not to mention head of BG Homeland Security, Oghami and other outstanding users making bigly changes, and putting BG First, outstanding, truly outstanding.

Wiki Changes
(Images are Spoilered)

*More disambiguation and redirects. Random monster pages or categories were touched up.

*Information on how to unlock Empyrean Weaponskills is more accessible.

*Popular page links on the sidebar have been changed.

*In the name of science, and the organ pages were touched up, because we don’t give a *** that its 2017.

*Omen and Omen Rewards pages were updated. Fae made a really awesome table.

*The Ou page is ready for action based on user feedback (mostly from AH.com) and personal experience.

*The item upgrade template may now optionally include an items icon. The used in synthesis template also has icons automatically added for the crafts.

*Items related to the creation of level 75 relics are all noted as used in the item upgrade now.

*The Monster Rearing page was visually updated to make it much more legible. You may notice several pages overall on the wiki now have little pictures, icons, etc.
*The Fame page on the wiki was updated.

*The battlefield template was redone and vastly improved from the previous piece of ***it was. This has been implemented on all the Microcosmic Orb fight pages, some Macrocosmic Orb fights, and the Campaign Fiesta fight pages.
*The Campaign header template was modernized.

*Various users added and updated guild points. Most GP items are tagged as such (look at tags at the bottom of the page) now even if they don’t have points listed.

*Loona is a ball buster and made me go back over all couple hundred BLU spell pages to add the type of monster past just the ecosystem.

*Byrth made various contributions, thanks for that Byrth.

*Funkworkz replaced the old description images on older items with the newer ones to create uniformity.

*More weaponskill information was added to the weapon category pages. You know, the list that has all WS, their description, mods, and SC properties. This will be finished by next update.

*Updates to the Escutheaons (Crafting Shields) page.

*Chiaia added AH categories to the item template.
*Pooty, Mudcake, and Funkworkz added more RoE information. Chiaia just redid the section today, it is now blue, but I think it looks really bad so we will see what happens.

*Oghami added all RoE Spark items sold by the RoE NPCs to their item pages.

*Oghami also added a Hydra Attestations table to the Relic Weapons page.

*More memees were added.

*Various other changes from all our editors. Thanks everyone.

Backend Changes
*Ragns added new moderator privileges at the behest of Chia and the rest of us. All bureaucrats were removed and replaced.

*Chiaia added three “yuge”preference options for registered users via gadgets. These are accessed in the preferences section of your wiki account under Gadgets.

**Go-go-gadget Always Expand All - Expands all collapsed tables by default. This comes into play “bigly” on the Nolan and BLU Traits pages.

**wikED - While it doesn’t require you to take The Blue Pill it is a better text editor built in.

**Category Page Title Changer - Strips out “Category:” as the start for all of your tab titles.

Guide Changes

*Minor updates to Out of the BLU, mostly clean ups and adding the AF+2 and +3. Will work on it more eventually.

Join Us

*We would like to thank all of our users, followers, and contributors. As well as remind anyone that they are welcome to edit the wiki and join the team. :D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-04-17 17:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Spicyryan said:
March to April Updates
Another month has passed by, and as always we are hard at work trying to be the greatest Final Fantasy XI wiki there is.

Thanks to the hard work of all of are members we are getting greater every day. Thanks, everyone.

Wiki Changes

Quests for the Adoulin expansion quest page are now divided by type/zone instead of being one long list. This quest list was also updated, no quests were missing, but information was improved on many quest pages.

Beautification, images and things were added to many pages such as Vagary or Reives. As well as updates to some older information on these pages.

Various quest walkthroughs for Seekers of Adoulin have been improved. This includes page creations for NPCs and images galore.

Various pages were updated such as Plutons (and related items) or some Cursed armor. Typical monthly work.

Funkworkz has improved Bard Songs, rather than leaving the spell pages simply directing users to the category page with all the information. Tables were added to display information and reference the category pages.
*This is a current work in progress and will take time to complete.

Rehn, Wheeldog, and other users added guild points.

Various Category work was done by Fae and myself. Families were added or updated. Fae added pictures too!

Various minor changes or improvements to NM pages.

Chia and Fae updated the Ambuscade Rewards page layout in the wake of +2 armor. Now we have fancy tabs that save space. Simply click the set and the items will change in the table.

The weapon skill page was updated and all of the weapon categories are now properly laid out with job skill caps and weapon skill information.

Loona, Xurion, Oghami, myself, etc updated various aspects of battlefield information.

Oghami added trials based on 119 REM weapons.

Oghami updated various page information as well as added the correct colors to table headers for forged NPC AF (PUP, RUN, etc).

A couple of BLU spells had obtainment information added, but this is an ongoing long term project.

Guide Changes

Updates to Ruaumoko’s RUN Guide.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-04-27 18:03:29
Link | Citer | R

BG Forums and the wiki are having issues atm, its being looked into.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-05-04 08:54:16
Link | Citer | R

The wiki now can do case-insensitive searching and it will go to the page or show titles in the search bar matching what you have typed. This has be highly requested feature for years including all of the admins but the only solution we had for the longest was to take the wiki offline for a few days and rebuild the db. Funkworkz found a work around to that and Ragu got it up and running quickly.

Edit: If anyone encounters odd behavior or errors, please report what you found.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-06-19 17:10:33
Link | Citer | R

Spicyryan said:
Due to being away in California for a week, Carrot moving in with me, and giving attention (spoiling) to my newly acquired cat in said move. The update notes are very likely missing accreditation to players as I wasn’t stalking the changes for most (75%?) of the month.

Here are pictures of Whitey as an apology and an excuse:

Anyone is free to notify me and I will amend the notes.

Wiki Changes

• Duskpyre updated NM information and added links to trials they are associated with.

• Funktworkz updated information for many quests and KIs.

• The Aeonic Weapons page had the attestation table from the Relic Weapon page added to it in order to assist players.

• Funk and Oghami tag teamed the Mog Bonanza page.

• Tewfpick updated many KI pages. Mostly pertaining to 75 cap era things.

• Brad[en]inthebox updated and looked over all the info on the DRG Wyvern page.

• Arislan helped contribute some information to the Avatar HTBFs

• Wheeldog, ‎Vijara, Kriz, ‎Epikphael, and Chiaia added more guild point values to items.

• Tewfpick updated various BCNM pages.

• Songen went on an incursion and uploaded tons of NPC images for abyssea NPCs as well as working on the content in general.

• Danallen contributed some minor changes to the RoE page and Gobbie Dial page.

• ‎ThorzainAsura contributed updates to the Opo and Ram family categories.

• Work has continued on the Trust page layout revamp. Hopefully this is done and changed over by the next months update notes.

• UsedtobeRDM started a GEO Guide to collect various pieces of GEO information into one source.

• Mikumaru contributed to the EXP Camp guide.

• Vyy continued updating the DNC Community Guide

As always thank you to the great editors and those who contribute. BG Wiki has a great community, and I am glad to continue working to build a better wiki with everyone!
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-07-06 11:16:11
Link | Citer | R

Spicy briefly spruced up the Adoulin section of BG. This is not news in itself, but the reason why is. That being, anyone who types "Survival Skill"/Skills into the wiki now will be brought to the section there about traversing Adoulin. We know people have requested this in the past so there it is, just letting it be known.

In much more important news, the Trust revamp went live for anyone who hasn't noticed. Besides looking cleaner and rows doubling or not based on the available screen real estate (phones/smaller screens see one row, monitors see 2+) each trust now has an edit button. This makes adding any information very easy compared to how it used to be.

This was thanks to the work of Mewgoat, Funk, and Chia. Everything is also transcluded now behind the scenes (much like the bard song potency we have) so an edit is universal for any single trust. They are also transcluded to the item template which means anyone searching for a cipher has that same trust information mirrored there, and yes again an edit there will also reflect to the main trust page.

We still need to go through and remove the residual notes on Cipher pages. Ignore the clutter for now. This is done.

DISLAIMER: Due to the nature of the cache we use, the edits will not show up on their own for a couple hours unless you go to the page that you want to change, click edit then save without making changes. This forces a hard refresh.

Also we are adding info for vol1 this month to the Ambuscade page, does anyone want to add stuff to volume 2?
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-07-17 02:14:51
Link | Citer | R

Spicyryan said:
It was a very productive month and a lot of ground was covered as always. We would like to thank our users and contributors for all their support.

We are always looking for contributions and edits to the wiki and encourage new users to join us on Discord for open discussion on the wiki or just to talk about FFXI in general.

Whitey is now our clickbait mascot for the thumbnail in the Reddit repost of this.

Wiki Changes
  • Funkworkz updated various crafting aspects. Synth recipies for kits were added to pages.

• Funk also updated Quests as well as updated KI pages, mostly related to job quests.

• Funk brought us the monthly update upload. All pages related to the update are done/updated I believe.

• Various items were updated. Point anything out you come across that is insufficient and we work on it as a community.

• The heroic efforts of Funk, Goat, Chiaia, and myself has brought about the creation of our new trust page. Information has also been updated, and users will find editing the trusts to be much easier now.

In Addition, cipher pages also automatically receive the mirrored trust information from the template.

• Various users such as Goat, Wheeldog, Mexicant, Xurion, ‎Mathayus5537, Deiago, Fantasticdan, Tye, Rosalie, etc have updated various aspects of the wiki, from guild points to information pages.

• The avatars all had their pages updated to reflect the newest template. So basically they look less like ***now.

• The ambuscade page now has a new template for monthly battles which will make the adding, editing, and keeping of information easier.

• The Let’s Go! Vana’diel Day! Events are now being catalogued on the special event section of the seasonal events page. The RoE page was also updated with the objectives from the Vanaversary.

• The Black and White and Unafraid of the Dark master trial pages were updated with comprehensive information. One remains to be done soon.

Guide Changes
  • A new Gameplay Guides section was added as we continue to build out guides. Content creators are welcome and appreciated.

• Oghami updated the old Abyssea guide (Well it is only “98% done”).

• UsedtobeRDM has continued adding to their GEO guide.

• Ruamoko added his videos to the Job Guides page.

• Out of the BLU received some minor updates and additions. It has also reached over 100,000 views. Thank you everyone.

[+]
 Bismarck.Vashkoda
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Vashkoda
By Bismarck.Vashkoda 2017-07-19 11:30:39
Link | Citer | R

Some suggestions for the Inventory Guide:

I'm surprised it doesn't mention mules! (which to me seems a much bigger space-saver than wardrobes 3&4, not to mention the benefits of extra login points, gobbie chest checks, event awards, bonanza marble purchases, ah slots, alternate capped crafts, etc).

Also worth mentioning is using the delivery box and ah as storage space (I do this all the time since I have horrible inventory issues). Sadly, in addition to the 8 delivery box slots, you can only have 128 items floating around in limbo before the queue becomes congested and you can't send anything to yourself any more (which happens to me all the time, too. When you hit this stage, your ah slots also become temporarily grayed-out and frozen since the ah uses the dbox to return unsold items to you).

Also perhaps relevant to mention is that when players get to return during the "free to play" campaigns, their wardrobes 3&4 stay locked. This seems to be a real issue for a lot of players.

Also, just to be nit-picky, Divainy-Gamainy stores the nq skirmish stones (wailing, virdirgis, ghastly) and not just the skirmish 2 stones. :P
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-07-20 13:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Vashkoda said: »
Some suggestions for the Inventory Guide:

I'm surprised it doesn't mention mules! (which to me seems a much bigger space-saver than wardrobes 3&4, not to mention the benefits of extra login points, gobbie chest checks, event awards, bonanza marble purchases, ah slots, alternate capped crafts, etc).

Also worth mentioning is using the delivery box and ah as storage space (I do this all the time since I have horrible inventory issues). Sadly, in addition to the 8 delivery box slots, you can only have 128 items floating around in limbo before the queue becomes congested and you can't send anything to yourself any more (which happens to me all the time, too. When you hit this stage, your ah slots also become temporarily grayed-out and frozen since the ah uses the dbox to return unsold items to you).

Also perhaps relevant to mention is that when players get to return during the "free to play" campaigns, their wardrobes 3&4 stay locked. This seems to be a real issue for a lot of players.

Also, just to be nit-picky, Divainy-Gamainy stores the nq skirmish stones (wailing, virdirgis, ghastly) and not just the skirmish 2 stones. :P

Spicyryan said:
Thanks for the input.

I say anyone can edit the wiki so why not add those ideas yourself?!?!? :P

But yea thanks for the input if you don't decide to do it yourself.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-21 16:05:29
Link | Citer | R

Something is up with the screen sizing of the expandable views on the trust page, at least on my work pc. It's ie9, but expands extremely wide for the screen. Not sure if it's a setting at my job or if its browser based.

When I use it on Mozilla it looks fine.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-07-21 16:13:19
Link | Citer | R

IE9 is outdated, we prob wont bother fixing that. It works on current versions of all browsers I have tried.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-07-21 16:53:10
Link | Citer | R

IE9 is outdated, we prob wont bother fixing that. It works on current versions of all browsers I have tried.
It does it to me on IE11 as well
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-07-22 09:22:10
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Something is up with the screen sizing of the expandable views on the trust page, at least on my work pc. It's ie9, but expands extremely wide for the screen. Not sure if it's a setting at my job or if its browser based.
Spoiler Alert! Click to view.

When I use it on Mozilla it looks fine.
clearlyamule said: »
It does it to me on IE11 as well
While IE 11 might be the most recent Internet Explorer it's an almost 5 year old browser that only gets "security" updates that was still 5 years be hide any browser in 2013 when it was released in terms of what web standards were supported.

Here's the deal we wanted the wiki to be more mobile/smaller screen friendly moving forward and to add new features. I talked to Ragu the server administrator and he hooked me up with our user web stats and Internet Explorer/Edge combined made up a whooping 3% of total traffic to the wiki. The wiki skin by default isn't setup for scaling so everything we do involving it, is us(usually me) adding custom css.

When I add something going forward it only gets checked against the latest Firefox, Chrome and Edge while Edge might not support everything it usually has a work around we can do to make it default to something decent quickly or just straight supported it anyway. Anytime someone brings up I.E. to us it seems to almost 100% be "because that's all I can use at work" well we're not going to kill cool and useful stuff for that sorry.

If you see anything messed up in one of the other browsers please let us know!

While yes there are ways to make things default to looking ok on I.E. the wiki skin is sadly not by default setup like this and atm I'm the only one that really knows CSS in depth enough to even go about doing this, I believe, and its not something I am willing to juggle into the mix for a handful of users that also seem to only be at work.

Also I don't test against Safari and no one has mentioned any problems but I'd be willing to try and fix any errors if needed since its a modern browser that's pretty compliant to web standards and runs pretty much the same engine as Chrome.

~~Darvamos

P.S. If your at home I'd highly recommend you stop using I.E just for security concerns and start using Chrome or Firefox. Hell even Edge for that matter would be less of a risk.

https://www.google.com/chrome/index.html
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-22 09:56:42
Link | Citer | R

Yeah my job uses ie, but also had Firefox. I use chrome at home and it works well. Thanks
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-08-22 09:17:49
Link | Citer | R

Spicyryan said:
Another month in review.

To all the new users welcome. There were quite a few this month, and we are glad you are part of the wiki.

As for Whitey, our unofficial mascot by my decree of which I have no authority to make. We are still trying to teach him how to wiki, but he still rather eat grass. Then again most of the users are probably more interested in grass rather than the wiki as well :P

As a final note. Blue Gartr shirts are now in stock on Amazon. They aren't just in red either. ;>.>

Wiki Changes
  • Fae recolored the nation mission pages. Each with nation based colors.

• ‎Tuknaput created missing pages for Apex mobs.

• ‎Wheeldog updated more guildpoint items.

• ‎JSE Capes individually were better linked to the cape augment page.

• ‎Korino updated the CoP mission page walkthroughs with maps, tables, and additional details.

• ‎Zhane added augments for the Reienkyo polearm to the Oseem page.

• ‎Tewfpick modernized an old BCNM page, The Worm’s Turn.

• ‎Nyarlko updated the rank up requirements for areas in the Mog Garden as well as other minor edits.

• Funkworks pushed the monthly update, updated images, added new redirects, and added the new crafting information to pages.

• Transclusions were set up for AF 1 109-119+3 and Mewwgoat took that and added it to the hundreds of armor pages so each now displays upgrade requirements.

• Ambuscade monthly information update. We were ahead of the curve this time, good job.

• The Gold World Pass page was updated with the recent changes by SE.

• The Sidebar now has the getting started guide linked in it for new or prospective editors.

• Various updates to various pages, typical wiki informational gathering and improvement.

• The Fishing page got modernized to be inline with the rest of the crafts and got cleaned up a bit. Its still missing a lot of fish info but hopefully it will help entice people to help with that. ~Darv added Aug 22nd

Guide Changes
  • ‎Bosspatch contributed minor additions to the collaborative WAR guide.

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9