~First and Final Line of Defense v2.0~
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 137 138 139
 Shiva.Spynx
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-02-11 11:41:20
Link | Citer | R

Those are the spell ID in the windower resource file (plugins/resources/spells.xml)
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-11 12:14:40
Link | Citer | R

wha? why would it use those rather than the windower\res\spells.lua? Is that info even vald compared to the game data now? do those files even update anymore? <,<
 Carbuncle.Doryll
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Smacks
By Carbuncle.Doryll 2017-02-11 12:32:04
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
I'm gonna say that's probably because the buff crusade yields isn't called "Crusade", so the code doesn't know wtf you're on about.

The first value in each entry of that table is the buff name, whereas the second is the spell name.

The buff you get from Crusade is called Enmity boost. so Crusade's entry would need to read,

["Enmity Boost"]="Crusade",

The info.status table is also using buff names, so I assume it would need to be changed as well, but I honestly have no idea what the numbers in that table are referencing. They aren't the buff IDs or spell IDs for those spells. So I don't know what number enmity boost would require. I can't actually find any reference to the info.status table in the main buffwatcher lua at all, so no idea what it's even supposed to do... but whatever. Not like I'm planning on using this.

Good Job Martel ! That works fine with this :
Code
function job_setup()
 	include('caster_buffWatcher.lua')
buffWatcher.watchList = {
                       ["Enlight"]="Enlight II",
                       ["Phalanx"]="Phalanx",
                       ["Protect"]="Protect V",
                       ["Shell"]="Shell IV",	
}
	include('common_info.status.lua')	
end
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2017-02-11 13:12:42
Link | Citer | R

that working !
i love u !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzwpXUa9fxA
 Bahamut.Newzarb
Serveur: Bahamut
user: newzarb
By Bahamut.Newzarb 2017-02-17 10:52:34
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys ! Just finishing leveling and I was wondering after reading the guide, is Ochain 90 was still a viable option ?
 Shiva.Eightball
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-02-17 10:55:53
Link | Citer | R

check page 25 on here at the bottom, Martel outlines everything you will need to know about shields.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-17 11:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Eightball said: »
check page 25 on here at the bottom, Martel outlines everything you will need to know about shields.
I like when my posts get referenced like this. Carry on!

Bahamut.Newzarb said: »
Hey guys ! Just finishing leveling and I was wondering after reading the guide, is Ochain 90 was still a viable option ?
Short answer: Yes. Long educational answer, here. It's a direct link to the post Eightball was referring to.
[+]
 Bahamut.Newzarb
user: newzarb
By Bahamut.Newzarb 2017-02-17 11:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the answer and for the post Martel ! That was an interesting read (especially because I like maths) :D
 Asura.Madotsukii
Serveur: Asura
user: Madotsuki
By Asura.Madotsukii 2017-02-24 10:03:48
Link | Citer | R

Looking to possibly dust off my Paladin and start gearing it up again. Is 5/5 Souveran fairly ideal for tanking purposes (if so, what augments to aim for, focus on enmity+?)? I've been focusing most of my time since returning on my BLU so my PLD sets are pretty outdated; I do have my Aegis and Ochain though!

Shame my Almace doesn't provide much practicality on PLD.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-02-24 10:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Madotsukii said: »
Looking to possibly dust off my Paladin and start gearing it up again. Is 5/5 Souveran fairly ideal for tanking purposes (if so, what augments to aim for, focus on enmity+?)? I've been focusing most of my time since returning on my BLU so my PLD sets are pretty outdated; I do have my Aegis and Ochain though!

Shame my Almace doesn't provide much practicality on PLD.

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
What's a good starting set for a person who has never tanked in his life before, but is smart enough to get that damn Aegis sooner than later?

>.>

Brilliance / Nixxer
Priwen
Staunch Tathlum / +1
Souveran schaller / +1
Diemer Gorget / Loricate Torque / +1
Odnowa Earring / +1
Thureous Earring
Souveran cuirass / +1
Souveran handschuhs / +1
Defending Ring / Gelatinous Ring / +1
Fortified Ring / Portus Annulet
Rudianos's Mantle
Creed Baudrier
Souveran Diechlings / +1
Souveran Schuhs / +1 / Diamantaire sollerets

Aegis is good to have. Priwen might be enough for now though.

Path C: HP+105, Enmity+9, "Cure" effect received +15% for Head, Legs and Feet

Path D HP+65, Shield Skill+15, Physical Damage Taken-4% for Hands
Path D VIT+12, Attack+25, Refresh+3 for Body

"Standard" Ambuscade Cape Augments: HP+60 Evasion / Mag. Evasion +20 Mag. Evasion+10 Enmity+10

Asklepian Belt, Purity Ring, Vengeful Ring and Warden's Ring also good too.

Good luck with Omen for new PLD pieces : )
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-24 10:42:06
Link | Citer | R

Personally, I'd do C path on Souveran body+1. The +9 enmity augment makes it the highest enmity+ body in the game at +20(base 11+9.) Also gives it a substantial chunk of additional HP+ for High HP Builds.

It is nice to have a refresh body when you need it, but I settled for a NQ body for refresh path for now. Although NQ is only +2 refresh. But hey if you really need MP, BRD's made a come back. Ask for a Ballad.
[+]
 Asura.Madotsukii
By Asura.Madotsukii 2017-02-24 10:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the replies you two, seems like I'll be investing first towards a Souveran+1 set and work on getting a Nixxer probably! And yeah if I really desperately need refresh in non-combat downtime I still have my old 4/5 Ogier's + Twilight Mail set, haha.

Kinda tempted to swap my SoA ring to Vocaine but that Weatherspoon ring is just so darn handy.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-24 11:50:52
Link | Citer | R

A few modern refresh options for you.

-homiliary. A refresh+1 ammo. Reward from an easy SoA quest.
-jumalik helm. From Sinister Reign. The refresh+1 is an augment so there's some luck involved. Also has -5% PDT, so it makes a decent Idle helm anyway. And you'll want one for the +20 divine magic skill for enlight.
-chozoron coselete. +2 refresh on a body with -8% DT on it. Nice. From Waking Dreams merit BC.
-respite cloak. +3 refresh, but uses the head slot as well. Also a strong meva+ option. From Furious Arundmite, one of the adoulin "gates" Nms. see here
-fucho-no-obi. +1 refresh belt. <50% MP latent. Some weirdness about which slots MP= gear counts in . se BGwiki page. From delve II.
-apeile ring/+1. +1 refresh latent, active when HP<60%/70%. Also +5~9 enmity depending on unity rank. From Immanibugard UNM.

I'll mention this one too but...
-stikini ring +1. +1 refresh, but... about 300mil on my server. But now you know it exists.

And finally, Dark matter augments on Reisenjima armour(Valorous or Odyssean.) Can get +2 refresh on head/body/hands/legs/feet. But augws are totally random, and Dark matter is expensive. Try you luck next time there's a Dark matter glyptic campaign. Might get some phalanx+5 while your at it.

Also, for old gear, did you ever pick up a creed collar? Alternatively, there's coatl gorget +1 as well.
[+]
 Asura.Madotsukii
By Asura.Madotsukii 2017-02-24 12:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Also, for old gear, did you ever pick up a creed collar? Alternatively, there's coatl gorget +1 as well.
Yep! I have a couple of the items you listed, and definitely plan to work towards more pieces over time (my FFXIAH "shopping list" keeps growing each day >_>).
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-03-02 14:08:50
Link | Citer | R

When talking about refresh, I think it's worth mentioning Ethereal Earring and Omen AF+2/3 feet for their % conversion of any damage type to MP, along with Ochain and a high % conversion for blocked damage.

Ethereal's solo-threshold of a 34/hit is harder to hit on trash but 5% for Reverance Leggings +2 and 10% for +3 is easier to meet. Optionally using that during combat and a refresh set out of combat should sustain spammy PLD/BLU just fine. Ochain really shined there, of course.

I'm sure that convert gear stacks like most stats so feet +2/earring become 13/hit and +3 makes makes 8/hit give back 1 mp. Obviously a hit of 16 would give back 2 mp, 24 would give back 3.

Coupled with someone in the group being /rdm and/or having a Bard, mp shouldn't be an issue on anything that doesn't aspir/etc.

Omen trash isn't worth fighting to get everything in front of you as you'll probably move mobs your melee are attacking and the back-hits help with mp conversion pieces (other than Ochain).

I'm not advocating to try to get hit in the back, I'm saying that it's not totally bad when it happens and it's not worth causing all the mobs to move because 1 doesn't want to position right.

Coupled with a SIRD kit for midcast, which I always use on omen trash (rather than fighting to get every single thing in front of me), backhits aren't a real issue. You could even ask your whm to turn off Solace for trash.

And of course, there's Chivalry which is still worth 1/5, imo.

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Aegis is good to have. Priwen might be enough for now though.

Avoid this mindset. Aegis is the most important shield in the game. I'm not saying you need Aegis to start, but you need Aegis to get anywhere without the group propping you up on crutches. You can probably tank every bit of content in this game with Aegis (though far from ideal) but you'll have a lot harder time meeting that challenge with Ochain or Priwen.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-02 14:50:30
Link | Citer | R

Now if only they'd update Aegis to get its block rate off the damn floor. -.-;

Honestly if you're not taking magic damage, Aegis does you about as much good as not wearing a shield at all(5% is pretty close to nothing) on any higher tier content. You *can* still tank wearing it, but so can jobs that don't have shields. Know your enemy, and use Aegis when needed. But if you're uncertain if a mobs attacks are physical or magical, it's generally better to got with Aegis.

Resisenjima/Henge areas are infuriating to stack mobs in. They walk through the "walls" of the tree line, and you can't line anything up. It would have been a great place for AE cleave too... ugh. I want a JA that draws mobs in front of the PLD.

Omen fodder tend to hit my PLD/BLU for 0, barring crits. And once I made a PDT casting set toggle(maintains capped PDT on midcasts at the cost of some spell potency) I mostly stopped getting interrupted even without a SIRD set. Also nice if you have a mage who can accession aquaveil for you. (Still good to have a SIRD set for massive pulls though) The downside of taking so little dmg, though, is that I don't convert any MP. I've actually been getting a lot of mileage outta chivalry in omen.

Random aside. I really wish PLD had stuff like aquaveil/SS/barspells etc natively. And AE for that matter... Can't cleave /BLU. ;-;
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-03-02 15:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Oh I agree. On something that casts no magic or nothing terribly harmful (normal power ga II's and such), Aegis offers no real gain. But you're more likely to get through the game with just aegis than any other shield or pair of shields.

But priwen is cheap and aegis, for everything it is, isn't expensive and Ochain isn't hard to build.

I see mostly 0's, as we usually seem to be of similar mind. A phalanx'd, cocoon'd PLD can make cureskin last til the end of time against trash hits or even single enemies.

Personally, I wish they'd fix how stoneskin inhibits PLD's already slow TP gain and MP gain in situations where the affect isn't being constantly broken.
[+]
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2017-03-04 21:14:42
Link | Citer | R

is there any point in stacking burtgang, empy collar, empy legs enmity reduced from taking damage effect? currently working on burtgang so my engaged set uses both empy legs and neck. was thinking of dropping legs for souv +1 when i get burtgang.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-04 22:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Mathematically speaking, it's hard to say. If there's a cap on total CE loss reduction, we don't know what it is. Further, we don't know how much enmity+ contributes, and when/if that caps.

Practically speaking, I'd just use Souv+1 anyway. They're just really good.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-04 23:56:49
Link | Citer | R

I've made some fairly significant updates to the cover page on BGwiki. Some mechanics that most people probably don't know about, and values/functionality for the enmity mechanics. Pretty sure no one knew that till today.
[+]
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2017-03-05 11:10:46
Link | Citer | R

im almost done with burtgang (10k alex away) and i was looking at the page 1 tp sets, i KNOW those are outdated as can be. My question is what does the new tp set look like for a dps standpoint when you can have some fun and not worry about getting 1 shot. I assume its mostly valorous pieces but doesnt really help with what augments to aim for if trying to maintain AM3 for maximum savage spam.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-05 13:09:08
Link | Citer | R

well, some valorous anyway.

With AM3 up, it's pretty much STP,STP,STP. I threw together a set for low acc(meaning you don't need extra acc from gear) that should be pretty close to ideal for AM3 Burt.
ItemSet 349833
Odyssean/Valorous augs:STP+8. Acro hands:STP+6. Rudianos:STP.

Adjustments.

Sweordfaetels +1 is not exactly easily available. Switch to Goading if no +1. Don't use NQ in this set. uncaps haste and loses DPS.
Oddly, I was getting rajas as a slight PDS gain over Chirich+1. I think it was ticking over dDEX or something on that particular target. Chirich+1 should usually be ahead.

if acc starts to uncapp;

Ainia>Combatant's
Dedition>Cessance>Dignitary's
Not planning to get into high acc sets atm though.

I was a bit surprised that I couldn't get any Flamma+1 at all into this set. STP+Multi hit is nice. But the low haste makes you lose STP on waist to be able to use Flamma at all. Considering you lose STP swapping to flamma anywhere in the first place, it pretty much killed flamma for the AM3. We'll have to see about non AM3.

Now, non AM3 is going to be a very different set. My current set probably isn't a great reference, so I'll put something together and post it later.
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2017-03-06 15:17:20
Link | Citer | R

So i have a question about lua, im using akivato's lua and when i set casting mode to "DT" and i self heal, it only equips the same as if i wasnt in DT mode. also i see a SID set and it isnt in any of the functions, would be nice to set it as a DT include so that while in casting mode "DT" it wears SID on and rest can be regular potency or enmity pieces depending spell if its blu spell or enlight or phalanx etc. Currently DT toggle only works for phalanx and thats about it.
Code
require 'organizer-lib'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------- Initialization function that defines sets and variables to be used -----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- IMPORTANT: Make sure to also get the Mote-Include.lua file to go with this.

-- Initialization function for this job file.
function get_sets()
    -- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Mote-Include.lua')
	send_command('wait 2;input /lockstyleset 21')
end

-- Setup vars that are user-dependent.  Can override this function in a sidecar file.
function user_setup()
    -- Options: Override default values
    options.OffenseModes = {'Normal','Acc'}
	options.DefenseModes = {'Normal','PDT'}
    options.WeaponskillModes = {'Normal','Acc'}
    options.CastingModes = {'Normal','DT'} 
    options.IdleModes = {'Normal','DT'}
    options.RestingModes = {'Normal'}
    options.PhysicalDefenseModes = {'Aegis','Ochain','Hybrid'}
    options.MagicalDefenseModes = {'MDT','BDT','ResistCharm'}
    options.HybridDefenseModes = {'None','Reraise',}
    options.BreathDefenseModes = {'BDT'}
	state.Defense.PhysicalMode = 'None'
    state.HybridDefenseMode = 'None'
    state.BreathDefenseModes = 'BDT'
    send_command('bind f12 gs c cycle MagicalDefense')
 	send_command('bind ^= gs c cycle PhysicalDefense')
    select_default_macro_book()
end

function user_unload()
	send_command('unbind `')
	send_command('unbind ^`')
	send_command('unbind !`')
	send_command('unbind ^-')
	send_command('unbind !-')	
	send_command('unbind ^=')
	send_command('unbind !=')		
	send_command('unbind delete')
	send_command('unbind end')
	send_command('unbind home')
	send_command('unbind numpad7')
end

-- Define sets and vars used by this job file.
function job_setup()
 	include('caster_buffWatcherPLD.lua')
	include('common_info.statusPLD.lua')	
buffWatcher.watchList = 
{
                       ["Enlight"]="Enlight II",
                       ["Crusade"]="Crusade",
                       ["Phalanx"]="Phalanx",
                       ["Protect"]="Protect V",
                       ["Shell"]="Shell IV",				   
}
end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------Precast sets-----------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

function init_gear_sets()

-- Precast sets to enhance JAs
    sets.precast.JA['Invincible'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Provoke'], {legs="Cab. Breeches +1"})

sets.precast.JA['Holy Circle'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Provoke'], {feet="Rev. Leggings +1"})

sets.precast.JA['Shield Bash'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Provoke'], {hands="Cab. Gauntlets +1", left_ear="Knightly Earring", left_ring="Guardian's Ring",right_ring="Fenian Ring"})

sets.precast.JA['Intervene'] = sets.precast.JA['Shield Bash']

sets.precast.JA['Sentinel'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Provoke'], {feet="Cab. Leggings +1"})   

--The amount of damage absorbed is variable, determined by VIT*2
    sets.precast.JA['Rampart'] =     
{
    ammo="Brigantia Pebble",
    head={ name="Cab. Coronet", augments={'Enhances "Iron Will" effect',}},
    body={ name="Souveran Cuirass", augments={'VIT+10','Attack+20','"Refresh"+2',}},
    hands="Chev. Gauntlets +1",
    legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    feet={ name="Amm Greaves", augments={'HP+45','VIT+10','Accuracy+14','Damage taken-1%',}},
    neck="Homeric Gorget",
    waist="Creed Baudrier",
    right_ear="Thureous Earring",
    right_ring="Petrov Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'VIT+20','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','VIT+10','Enmity+10',}},
}

sets.buff['Rampart'] = sets.precast.JA['Rampart']

sets.precast.JA['Fealty'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Provoke'], {body="Cab. Surcoat +1",})

sets.precast.JA['Divine Emblem'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Provoke'], {feet="Chev. Sabatons"})

--15 + min(max(floor((user VIT + user MND - target VIT*2)/4),0),15)
    sets.precast.JA['Cover'] = set_combine(sets.precast.JA['Rampart'], {head="Rev. Coronet +1", body="Cab. Surcoat +1"})

sets.buff['Cover'] = sets.precast.JA['Cover']

-- add MND for Chivalry
    sets.precast.JA['Chivalry'] = 
{
	ammo="Psilomene",
    head="Jumalik Helm",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    hands={ name="Cab. Gauntlets +1", augments={'Enhances "Chivalry" effect',}},
    legs={ name="Cab. Breeches +1", augments={'Enhances "Invincible" effect',}},
    feet="Odyssean Greaves",
    waist="Creed Baudrier",
    left_ear="Etiolation Earring",
    left_ring="Rufescent Ring",
    right_ring="Celestial Ring",
    back="Xucau Mantle",
}

------------------------ Sub WAR ------------------------ 
	sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] =    --enmity +121
{
    ammo="Paeapua",
    head={ name="Souv. Schaller +1", augments={'HP+105','VIT+12','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    body={ name="Souveran Cuirass", augments={'VIT+10','Attack+20','"Refresh"+2',}},
    hands={ name="Cab. Gauntlets +1", augments={'Enhances "Chivalry" effect',}},
    legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    feet={ name="Eschite Greaves", augments={'HP+80','Enmity+7','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    neck="Homeric Gorget",
    waist="Creed Baudrier",
    left_ear="Friomisi Earring",
    right_ear="Cryptic Earring",
    left_ring="Apeile Ring +1",
    right_ring="Apeile Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'VIT+20','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','VIT+10','Enmity+10',}},
}		

sets.precast.JA['Warcry'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 

sets.precast.JA['Defender'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke']

------------------------ Sub DNC ------------------------ 

-- Waltz set (chr and vit)
    sets.precast.Waltz = 
{
    ammo="Iron Gobbet",
    head={ name="Jumalik Helm", augments={'MND+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Magic burst mdg.+10%','"Refresh"+1',}},
    body={ name="Found. Breastplate", augments={'Accuracy+11','Mag. Acc.+10','Attack+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+9',}},
    hands={ name="Founder's Gauntlets", augments={'STR+10','Attack+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Phys. dmg. taken -5%',}},
    legs="Dashing Subligar",
    feet={ name="Odyssean Greaves", augments={'Accuracy+5 Attack+5','"Dbl.Atk."+4','VIT+15',}},
    neck="Unmoving Collar +1",
    waist="Latria Sash",
    left_ear="Terra's Pearl",
    right_ear="Terra's Pearl",
    left_ring="Valseur's Ring",
    right_ring="Asklepian Ring",
}

-- Special gear for Healing Waltz.
    sets.precast.Waltz['Healing Waltz'] = sets.precast.Waltz

sets.precast.Step = sets.precast.JA['Provoke']

sets.precast.Flourish1 = sets.precast.Step

------------------------ Sub RUN ------------------------ 
    sets.precast.JA['Ignis'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke']   
    sets.precast.JA['Gelus'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 
    sets.precast.JA['Flabra'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 
    sets.precast.JA['Tellus'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke']  
    sets.precast.JA['Sulpor'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 
    sets.precast.JA['Unda'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 
    sets.precast.JA['Lux'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke']     
    sets.precast.JA['Tenebrae'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 

sets.precast.JA['Vallation'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 

sets.precast.JA['Pflug'] = sets.precast.JA['Provoke'] 

-- Fast cast sets for spells   2345HP FC+72/80
	sets.precast.FC = 
{ 
	ammo="Staunch Tathlum", 
    head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}}, --14%
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3", --10%
    hands={ name="Leyline Gloves", augments={'Accuracy+1','Mag. Acc.+5','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+5','"Fast Cast"+1',}}, --6%
    legs="Enif Cosciales",  --8%
    feet={ name="Odyssean Greaves", augments={'"Fast Cast"+6','AGI+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15',}}, --11%
    neck="Voltsurge Torque", --4%
    waist="Creed Baudrier",
    left_ear="Etiolation Earring", --1%
    right_ear="Loquac. Earring", --2%
    left_ring="Kishar Ring", --4%
    right_ring="Prolix Ring", --2%
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','HP+20','"Fast Cast"+10',}}, --10%
}	
     -- DT/FC Hybrid HP: 2305 DT- 36% PDT -10% FC+  62/80
	sets.precast.FC.DT = 
{ 
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum", -- -2%DT
    head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}}, --14%FC
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3", --10%FC -11%DT
    hands={ name="Leyline Gloves", augments={'Accuracy+1','Mag. Acc.+5','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+5','"Fast Cast"+1',}}, --6%FC
    legs="Enif Cosciales", --8%FC
    feet={ name="Odyssean Greaves", augments={'"Fast Cast"+6','AGI+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15',}}, --11%FC
    neck="Loricate Torque +1", -- -6% DT
    waist="Flume Belt +1", -- -4% PDT
    left_ear="Etiolation Earring", --1%FC
    right_ear="Loquac. Earring", --2%FC
    left_ring="Defending Ring", -- -10% DT
    right_ring="Vocane Ring", -- -7% DT
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','HP+20','"Fast Cast"+10',}}, --10%FC
}

sets.precast.FC.Phalanx = set_combine(sets.precast.FC , {waist="Siegel Sash",})
	sets.precast.FC.Enlight = sets.precast.FC.Phalanx
	sets.precast.FC['Enlight II'] = sets.precast.FC.Enlight
	sets.precast.FC.Protect = sets.precast.FC.Phalanx
	sets.precast.FC.Shell = sets.precast.FC.Phalanx
	sets.precast.FC.Crusade = sets.precast.FC.Phalanx
    sets.precast.FC.Cure = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {neck="Diemer Gorget",})

-- Weaponskill sets
    -- Default set for any weaponskill that isn't any more specifically defined
    sets.precast.WS = 
{
    ammo="Paeapua",
    head="Ynglinga Sallet",
    body={ name="Valorous Mail", augments={'Accuracy+22 Attack+22','Weapon Skill Acc.+10','DEX+3','Accuracy+6',}},
    hands="Flam. Manopolas +1",
    legs="Sulevi. Cuisses +1",
    feet="Sulev. Leggings +1",
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    left_ear="Odnowa Earring +1",
    right_ear="Odnowa Earring",
    left_ring="Rajas Ring",
    right_ring="Ifrit Ring +1",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','DEX+10','Weapon skill damage +10%',}},
}

-- Specific weaponskill sets.  Uses the base set if an appropriate WSMod version isn't found.

--Stat Modifier:     73~85% MND  fTP:    1.0
 sets.precast.WS['Requiescat'] = 
{
    ammo="Quartz Tathlum +1",
    head="Sulevia's Mask +1",
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    ear1="Moonshade Earring",
    ear2="Brutal Earring",
    body="Sulevia's Plate. +1",
    hands="Sulev. Gauntlets +1",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    legs="Carmine Cuisses +1",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','DEX+10','Weapon skill damage +10%',}},
}

--Stat Modifier:  50%MND / 30%STR MAB+    fTP:2.75
    sets.precast.WS['Sanguine Blade'] = 
{
    ammo="Jukukik Feather",
    head={ name="Jumalik Helm", augments={'MND+9','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+13','Magic burst mdg.+9%',}},
    body={ name="Found. Breastplate", augments={'Accuracy+15','Mag. Acc.+15','Attack+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15',}},
    hands={ name="Founder's Gauntlets", augments={'STR+9','Attack+13','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+14','Phys. dmg. taken -4%',}},
    legs={ name="Carmine Cuisses +1", augments={'Accuracy+12','DEX+12','MND+20',}},
    feet={ name="Founder's Greaves", augments={'VIT+8','Accuracy+13','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+14','Mag. Evasion+14',}},
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    left_ear="Ishvara Earring",
    right_ear="Friomisi Earring",
    left_ring="Acumen Ring",
    right_ring="Shiva Ring",
    back="Toro Cape",
}	

sets.precast.WS['Aeolian Edge'] = 
{
    ammo="Jukukik Feather",
    head={ name="Jumalik Helm", augments={'MND+9','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+13','Magic burst mdg.+9%',}},
    body={ name="Found. Breastplate", augments={'Accuracy+15','Mag. Acc.+15','Attack+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15',}},
    hands={ name="Founder's Gauntlets", augments={'STR+9','Attack+13','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+14','Phys. dmg. taken -4%',}},
    legs={ name="Carmine Cuisses +1", augments={'Accuracy+12','DEX+12','MND+20',}},
    feet={ name="Founder's Greaves", augments={'VIT+8','Accuracy+13','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+14','Mag. Evasion+14',}},
    neck="Deviant Necklace",
    waist="Eschan Stone",
    left_ring="Acumen Ring",
    right_ring="Shiva Ring",
    back="Toro Cape",
}	

--Stat Modifier: 50%MND / 50%STR fTP: 1000:4.0 2000:10.25 3000:13.75
    sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'] = 
{
    ammo="Quartz Tathlum +1",
   -- head="Sulevia's Mask +1",
   -- body="Sulevia's Plate. +1",
    hands="Sulev Gauntlets +1",
   -- legs="Sulevi. Cuisses +1",
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    right_ear="Lugra Earring +1",
    right_ring="Ifrit Ring",
	head={ name="Valorous Mask", augments={'Attack+30','Weapon skill damage +2%','STR+8','Accuracy+2',}},
    legs={ name="Valor. Hose", augments={'Accuracy+22','Weapon skill damage +4%','STR+6',}},
	body={ name="Odyss. Chestplate", augments={'Accuracy+24 Attack+24','STR+15','Accuracy+3','Attack+3',}},
}

sets.precast.WS['Resolution'] = 
{
    ammo="Ginseng",
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    right_ear="Moonshade Earring",
	head={ name="Valorous Mask", augments={'Attack+30','Weapon skill damage +2%','STR+8','Accuracy+2',}},
    legs={ name="Valor. Hose", augments={'Accuracy+22','Weapon skill damage +4%','STR+6',}},
}

sets.precast.WS['Scourge'] = 
{
    ammo="Ginseng",
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
}

--Stat Modifier:  80%DEX  fTP:2.25
   sets.precast.WS['Chant du Cygne'] = 
{	
    ammo="Jukukik Feather",
    body="Sulevia's Plate +1",
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    left_ear="Lugra Earring +1",
    left_ring="Petrov Ring",
    right_ring="Ramuh Ring",
    back="Rancorous Mantle",
}

--Stat Modifier: WS damage + 30/31%   2025DMG maxaggro
    sets.precast.WS['Atonement'] = 
{
	ammo="Iron Gobbet",
    head={ name="Odyssean Helm", augments={'Attack+25','Weapon skill damage +5%','Accuracy+2',}},   					--Weapon skill damage 5/5%
    body="Phorcys Korazin",                                                                   							 --Weapon skill damage +7%
    hands={ name="Odyssean Gauntlets", augments={'Weapon skill damage +5%','VIT+4','Accuracy+11','Attack+14',}},		--Weapon skill damage 7/7%
    legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+11','Weapon skill damage +5%','STR+9','Accuracy+2',}},   --Weapon skill damage 5/5%                                                              --Weapon skill damage +5%
    feet="Sulevia's Leggings +1",																						--Weapon skill damage 6/6%
    neck="Fotia Gorget",
    waist="Fotia Belt",
    left_ear="Cryptic Earring",
    right_ear="Ishvara Earring",																					--Weapon skill damage 2%
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------Midcast sets-------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sets.midcast.FastRecast = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    head="Carmine Mask +1",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    hands="Chev. Gauntlets +1",
    legs="Founder's Hose",
    feet="Chev. Sabatons",
    neck="Loricate Torque +1",
    waist="Rumination sash",
    left_ear="Knightly Earring",
    left_ring="Defending Ring",
    right_ring="Vocane Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','HP+20','"Fast Cast"+10',}},
}

-- Divine Skill 518/560 140 Acc
    sets.midcast.Divine = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
	hands={ name="Eschite Gauntlets", augments={'Mag. Evasion+15','Spell interruption rate down +15%','Enmity+7',}},
    neck="Incanter's Torque",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    left_ear="Knight's Earring",
    right_ear="Beatific Earring",
    left_ring="Globidonta Ring",
    right_ring="Stikini Ring",
    back="Altruistic Cape",
}

sets.midcast.Divine.DT = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    right_ear="Loquac. Earring",
    back="Solemnity Cape",
}

--skill 396/402
	sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic'] =
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}},
    neck="Enhancing Torque",
    waist="Olympus Sash",
    left_ring="Evanescence Ring",
    back="Merciful Cape",

}

sets.midcast.MAB = 
{
    ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
    head={ name="Jumalik Helm", augments={'MND+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Magic burst mdg.+10%','"Refresh"+1',}},
    body={ name="Found. Breastplate", augments={'Accuracy+11','Mag. Acc.+10','Attack+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+9',}},
    hands={ name="Founder's Gauntlets", augments={'STR+10','Attack+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Phys. dmg. taken -5%',}},
    legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+29','Accuracy+24','Accuracy+17 Attack+17','Mag. Acc.+10 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+10',}},
    feet={ name="Founder's Greaves", augments={'VIT+10','Accuracy+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Mag. Evasion+15',}},
    neck="Eddy Necklace",
    waist="Yamabuki-no-Obi",
    left_ear="Crematio Earring",
    left_ring="Shiva Ring +1",
    right_ring="Shiva Ring +1",
    back="Toro Cape",
}

sets.midcast.Flash = 
{
    ammo="Paeapua",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    hands={ name="Eschite Gauntlets", augments={'Mag. Evasion+15','Spell interruption rate down +15%','Enmity+7',}},
    legs={ name="Cab. Breeches +1", augments={'Enhances "Invincible" effect',}},
    feet={ name="Eschite Greaves", augments={'HP+80','Enmity+7','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    neck="Homeric Gorget",
    waist="Dynamic Belt +1",
}	

sets.midcast.Flash.DT = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum", --DT -2%
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3", --DT -11%
    hands="Sulev. Gauntlets +1", --DT -4%
    legs="Sulevi. Cuisses +1", --DT -6%
    neck="Loricate Torque +1", --DT -5%
    waist="Dynamic Belt +1",
    left_ring="Defending Ring", --DT -10%
    right_ring="Vocane Ring", --DT -7%
    back="Solemnity Cape", --DT -4%
}	

sets.midcast.Enlight = sets.midcast.Divine --+95 accu
    sets.midcast['Enlight II'] = sets.midcast.Enlight--+140 accu +2 acc each 20 divine skill

--Max HP+ set for reprisal 3250HP / war so 6992 damage reflect before it off
    sets.midcast.Reprisal =	
{
    ammo="Psilomene",
    head={ name="Souv. Schaller +1", augments={'HP+105','VIT+12','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+65','Shield skill +15','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    neck="Dualism Collar +1",
    waist="Oneiros Belt",
    left_ring="Meridian Ring",
    right_ring="Eihwaz Ring",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}

--Phalanx skill 360/358 = 30/30  + phalanx + 23/30 total 53/60
    sets.midcast.Phalanx = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    head={ name="Yorium Barbuta", augments={'Enmity+4','Phalanx +3',}},  -- +3
    body={ name="Yorium Cuirass", augments={'Weapon Skill Acc.+18','Phalanx +3',}},  -- +3
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+65','Shield skill +15','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},  -- +5
    legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Pet: Haste+4','Attack+15','Phalanx +3','Accuracy+17 Attack+17',}},  -- +3
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}}, -- +5
    neck="Enhancing Torque",
    waist="Olympus Sash",
    back={ name="Weard Mantle", augments={'VIT+3','DEX+2','Enmity+1','Phalanx +4',}},  -- +4
}

sets.midcast.Phalanx.DT = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body={ name="Yorium Cuirass", augments={'Weapon Skill Acc.+18','Phalanx +3',}},
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+65','Shield skill +15','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    legs={ name="Founder's Hose", augments={'MND+1','Mag. Acc.+2','Attack+6',}},
    feet={ name="Odyssean Greaves", augments={'"Fast Cast"+6','AGI+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15',}},
    neck="Enhancing Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
    left_ear="Halasz Earring",
    right_ear="Knightly Earring",
    right_ring="Eihwaz Ring",
    back={ name="Weard Mantle", augments={'VIT+3','DEX+2','Enmity+1','Phalanx +4',}},
} 

sets.midcast.Banish = set_combine(sets.midcast.MAB, {right_ring="Fenian Ring"})
    sets.midcast['Banish II'] = sets.midcast.Banish

sets.midcast.Holy = sets.midcast.MAB
    sets.midcast['Holy II'] = sets.midcast.Holy

sets.midcast.Crusade = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    neck="Homeric Gorget",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
    right_ring="Evanescence Ring",
}

-- Cure1=120; Cure2=266; Cure3=600; Cure4=1123; cure potency caps at 50/50% received caps at 32/30%. sans signet
    sets.midcast.Cure = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Homeric Gorget",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
    left_ring="Eihwaz Ring",
    back="Solemnity Cape",
}	

sets.self_healing = set_combine(sets.midcast.Cure, {waist="Gishdubar Sash"
	})	
	sets.self_healing.DT = {    
			ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
			body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
			neck="Homeric Gorget",
			waist="Rumination Sash",
			back="Solemnity Cape",	
			feet={ name="Odyssean Greaves", augments={'"Fast Cast"+6','AGI+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15',}},
			waist="Rumination Sash",
	}

sets.midcast.Protect = 
{
    right_ring="Sheltered Ring",
}
    sets.midcast.Shell = 
{
}
	sets.midcast.Raise = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
    right_ring="Kishar Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','HP+20','"Fast Cast"+10',}},
}	
    sets.midcast.Stun = sets.midcast.Flash

--Spell interupt down (pro shell raise)104/102
	sets.SID =
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Homeric Gorget",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
    left_ear="Halasz Earring",
    back="Philidor Mantle",
}

---------- BLU Spell	--------------
    sets.midcast['Geist Wall'] =
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}	

sets.midcast['Sheep Song'] = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}	

sets.midcast['Metallic Body'] = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}	

sets.midcast.Soporific = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}	

sets.midcast.Cocoon = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}	

sets.midcast['Stinking Gas'] = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}	

sets.midcast['Bomb Toss'] = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Voltsurge Torque",
    waist="Rumination Sash",
}

--------------------------------------
    -- Idle/resting/defense/etc sets
    sets.Doom = {legs="Shabti Cuisses +1",left_ring="Eshmun's Ring",right_ring="Eshmun's Ring", waist="Gishdubar Sash"}
    sets.Petri = {back="Sand Mantle"} 
	sets.Reraise = {head="Twilight Helm", body="Twilight Mail"}

sets.Breath =
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Dynamic Belt +1",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}

sets.resting = 
{
    ammo="Homiliary",
    head={ name="Odyssean Helm", augments={'INT+2','STR+4','"Refresh"+2','Accuracy+14 Attack+14',}},
    neck="Creed Collar",
    waist="Fucho-no-Obi",
    left_ear="Infused Earring",
    right_ear="Ethereal Earring",
    left_ring="Paguroidea Ring",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}

-- Idle sets -50%DT
    sets.idle = 
{	
    ammo="Vanir Battery",
    head={ name="Odyssean Helm", augments={'INT+2','STR+4','"Refresh"+2','Accuracy+14 Attack+14',}}, --PDT -2%
    body="Tartarus Platemail", --DT -10%
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+65','Shield skill +15','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}}, --PDT -4%
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}}, --PDT -5%
    neck="Loricate Torque +1", --DT -6%
    waist="Flume Belt +1", --PDT -4%
    back="Reiki Cloak", --MDT -8%-- Idle sets -50%DT
}

sets.idle.Regen = 
{	
    ammo="Homiliary",
    head="Valorous Mask",
    body={ name="Souveran Cuirass", augments={'VIT+10','Attack+20','"Refresh"+2',}}, --DT -9%
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}}, --DT -4%
    neck="Coatl Gorget +1",
    waist="Fucho-no-Obi",
    left_ring="Paguroidea Ring", 
	back="Solemnity Cape", --DT -4%
}

sets.idle.Town = 
{		
    ammo="Homiliary",
    waist="Fucho-no-Obi",
    left_ring="Dim. Ring (Holla)",
    right_ring="Warp Ring",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}

sets.idle.Weak = 
{
	ammo="Homiliary",
    head="Twilight helm",
    ear1="Infused Earring",
    ear2="Ethereal Earring",
    body="Twilight mail",
    ring1="Sheltered Ring",
    ring2="Paguroidea Ring",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
    waist="Fucho-no-obi",
	legs= "Carmine Cuisses +1",
    feet="Amm Greaves"
}

sets.idle.Weak.Reraise = set_combine(sets.idle.Weak, sets.Reraise)

--   Physical
    --     PDT
    --     Aegis
    -- Defense sets
    --   Magical
    --     MDT
    --   Hybrid (on top of either physical or magical)
    --     Repulse  
    --     Reraise
    --     RepulseReraise
    --   Custom

-- sets.Repulse = {back="Repulse Mantle"}
  --3367 HP   
    sets.defense.PDT = 
{
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    legs="Chev. Cuisses +1",
    neck="Creed Collar",
    waist="Flume Belt +1",
}

-- To cap MDT with Shell IV (52/256), need 76/256 in gear. Current gear set is 248/256.
    -- Shellra V can provide 75/256.
    sets.defense.MDT =
{

ammo="Vanir Battery",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Coatl Gorget +1",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    left_ear="Eabani Earring",
    right_ear="Flashward Earring",
    right_ring="Shadow Ring",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}

sets.defense.BDT =
{
    ammo="Brigantia Pebble",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    feet={ name="Amm Greaves", augments={'HP+45','VIT+10','Accuracy+14','Damage taken-1%',}},
    waist="Oneiros Belt",
    right_ear="Eabani Earring",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}

sets.defense.ResistCharm =
{
    main={ name="Nixxer", augments={'DMG:+15','Accuracy+15','Attack+15',}},
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    neck="Dualism Collar +1",
    waist="Oneiros Belt",
    back="Reiki Cloak",
}	

sets.defense.Ochain = 
{
    main="Deacon Sword",
    sub="Ochain",
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    legs="Chev. Cuisses +1",
    neck="Creed Collar",
    waist="Flume Belt +1",
    left_ear="Ethereal Earring",
}

sets.defense.Aegis = 
{
    main="Deacon Sword",
    sub="Aegis",
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    legs="Chev. Cuisses +1",
    neck="Creed Collar",
    waist="Flume Belt +1",
}

sets.defense.Hybrid = 
{
    ammo="Ginsen",
    neck="Subtlety Spec.",
    waist="Tempus Fugit",
    left_ear="Telos Earring",
    right_ear="Brutal Earring",
    left_ring="Rajas Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','"Dbl.Atk."+10',}},
}

--Doom/RR",

sets.defense.PDT.Reraise = set_combine(sets.defense.PDT, sets.Reraise)
    sets.defense.Aegis.Reraise = set_combine(sets.defense.Aegis, sets.Reraise)
    sets.defense.MDT.Reraise = set_combine(sets.defense.MDT, sets.Reraise)
    sets.defense.Aegis.Reraise = set_combine(sets.defense.Aegis, sets.Reraise)

sets.defense.PDT.Doom = set_combine(sets.defense.PDT, sets.Doom)
    sets.defense.Aegis.Doom = set_combine(sets.defense.Aegis, sets.Doom)
    sets.defense.MDT.Doom = set_combine(sets.defense.PDT, sets.Doom)
    sets.defense.Aegis.Doom = set_combine(sets.defense.Aegis, sets.Doom)

sets.Kiting = {
		ammo="Staunch Tathlum", --DT -2% 
		head="Sulevia's Mask +1", --DT -5%
		body={ name="Souveran Cuirass", augments={'VIT+10','Attack+20','"Refresh"+2',}}, --DT -9%
		feet={ name="Amm Greaves", augments={'HP+45','VIT+10','Accuracy+14','Damage taken-1%',}}, --DT -4%
		neck="Loricate Torque +1", --DT -5%
		waist="Fucho-no-Obi",
		back="Solemnity Cape", --DT -4%-- Idle sets -50%DT
	}

-- Engaged sets

sets.engaged = -- Souv. Set= DT -8%, Total: PDT -57% MDT -45% BDT -47%
{
    ammo="Brigantia Pebble",
    head={ name="Souv. Schaller +1", augments={'HP+105','VIT+12','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}}, -- PDT -4% BDT -7%
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3", -- DT -11%
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+65','Shield skill +15','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}}, --MDT -5% PDT -4%
    legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}}, -- DT -4%
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},  -- PDT -5%
    neck="Creed Collar",
    waist="Flume Belt +1", -- PDT -4%
    left_ear="Ethereal Earring",
    left_ring="Defending Ring", -- DT -10%
    right_ring="Vocane Ring", -- DT -7%
}

sets.engaged.Acc = --1152 / 1319 avec enlight up
{
    ammo="Ginsen",
    body="Tartarus Platemail",
    neck="Subtlety Spec.",
    waist="Tempus Fugit",
    left_ear="Telos Earring",
    right_ear="Brutal Earring",
    left_ring="Rajas Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','"Dbl.Atk."+10',}},
}
end
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Job-specific hooks that are called to process player actions at specific points in time-----------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

function job_update(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    update_defense_mode()
end

-- Modify the default idle set after it was constructed.
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
    if player.mpp < 51 then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.idle.Regen)
    end
    if player.hpp < 60 then
		idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.idle.Regen)
	end
	if state.Buff.Doom then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.buff.Doom)
    end

return idleSet
end

function customize_defense_set(defenseSet)
    if state.ExtraDefenseMode.value ~= 'None' then
        defenseSet = set_combine(defenseSet, sets[state.ExtraDefenseMode.value])
    end

if state.EquipShield.value == true then
        defenseSet = set_combine(defenseSet, sets[state.DefenseMode.current .. 'Shield'])
    end

return defenseSet
end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Customization hooks for idle and melee sets, after they've been automatically constructed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- General hooks for change events.

-- Run after the default precast() is done.
-- eventArgs is the same one used in job_precast, in case information needs to be persisted.
function job_post_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)

end
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
function job_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)

end
-- Run after the default midcast() is done.
-- eventArgs is the same one used in job_midcast, in case information needs to be persisted.
function job_post_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)

end
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
function job_aftercast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if state.Buff[spell.english] ~= nil then
        state.Buff[spell.english] = not spell.interrupted or buffactive[spell.english]
    end
end

-- Modify the default melee set after it was constructed.
function customize_melee_set(meleeSet)
    return meleeSet
end
-- Called when a player gains or loses a buff.
-- buff == buff gained or lost
-- gain == true if the buff was gained, false if it was lost.

--print( buff )
        --print( state.Buff[buff] )

-- Called by the 'update' self-command, for common needs.
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want automatic equipping of gear.
function job_update(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    update_defense_mode()
end
-- Called when the player's status changes.
function job_state_change(field, new_value, old_value)
    if field == 'HybridDefenseMode' then
        classes.CustomDefenseGroups:clear()
        classes.CustomDefenseGroups:append(new_value)
    end
end
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want the automatic display to be run.
function display_current_job_state(eventArgs)

end
function update_defense_mode()
    if player.equipment.main == 'Bustgang' and not classes.CustomDefenseGroups:contains('Burtgang') then
        classes.CustomDefenseGroups:append('Burtgang')
    end

if player.sub_job == 'NIN' or player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
        if player.equipment.sub and not player.equipment.sub:endswith('Shield') and
        player.equipment.sub ~= 'Aegis' and player.equipment.sub ~= 'Ochain' then
        state.CombatForm = 'DW'
        else
        state.CombatForm = nil
        end
    end
end

function job_buff_change(buff, gain)
        if buff == "cover" then
                if gain then
                        equip(sets.buff['Cover'])
                        disable('Body','Head')
                else
                        enable('Body','Head')
                        handle_equipping_gear(player.status)
                end
        elseif buff == "doom" then
                if gain then           
                        equip(sets.Doom)
                        send_command('@input /p Doomed, please Cursna.')
                        disable('legs','ring1','ring2','waist')
                elseif not gain and not player.status == "Dead" and not player.status == "Engaged Dead" then
                        enable('legs','ring1','ring2','waist')
                        send_command('input /p Doom removed, Thank you.')
                        handle_equipping_gear(player.status)
                else
                        enable('legs','ring1','ring2','waist')
                        send_command('input /p I\'m good lol!')
                end
				 elseif buff == "petrification" then
                if gain then    
						equip(sets.Petri)
                        disable('back')				
                        --send_command('@input /p Petrification, please Stona.')		
				else
                        enable('back')
                        --send_command('input /p '..player.name..' is no longer Petrify Thank you !')
					end
				 elseif buff == "Charm" then
				 if gain then  			
                        --send_command('@input /p Charmd, please Sleep me.')		
				else	
                        --send_command('input /p '..player.name..' is no longer Charmed, please wake me up!')
					end
				elseif buff == "paralysis" then
                 if gain then

--send_command('@input /p '..player.name..' Paralysed, please Paralyna.')
                else                        
                        --send_command('input /p '..player.name..' is no longer Paralysed Thank you !')
                    end	
        end
	for index,value in pairs(buffWatcher.watchList) do
    if index==buff then
      buffWatch()
      break
    end
  end
end

-- Select default macro book on initial load or subjob change.
function select_default_macro_book()
    -- Default macro set/book
    if player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
        set_macro_page(1, 7)
    elseif player.sub_job == 'NIN' then
        set_macro_page(1, 7)
    elseif player.sub_job == 'RDM' then
        set_macro_page(1, 7)
    elseif player.sub_job == 'RUN' then
        set_macro_page(1, 7)
	elseif player.sub_job == 'WAR' then
        set_macro_page(1, 7)	
	elseif player.sub_job == 'BLU' then
        set_macro_page(2, 7)	
    else
        set_macro_page(1, 7)
    end
end

function job_post_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
  if spellMap == 'Cure' and spell.target.type == 'SELF' then
    if options.CastingModes.value == 'DT' then
      equip(sets.self_healing.DT)
    else
      equip(sets.self_healing)
  end
end
  end

function job_self_command(cmdParams, eventArgs)
if cmdParams[1] == 'buffWatcher' then
      buffWatch(cmdParams[2],cmdParams[3])
  end
  if cmdParams[1] == 'stopBuffWatcher' then
      stopBuffWatcher()
  end
end

-- Curing rules
function refine_various_spells(spell,action,spell_map,event_args)

local cures = S{'Cure','Cure II','Cure III','Cure IV'}

if cures:contains(spell.english) then

local spell_recasts = windower.ffxi.get_spell_recasts()

if spell_recasts[spell.recast_id] > 0 then
            event_args.cancel = true

if spell.english == 'Cure IV' then
                send_command('@input /ma "Cure III" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
                return
            elseif spell.english == 'Cure III' then
                send_command('@input /ma "Cure II" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
                return
            elseif spell.english == 'Cure II' then
                send_command('@input /ma "Cure" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
                return
            else
                add_to_chat(122,'All Cure spells are on cooldown. Canceling the cast.')
                return
            end
        end     
    end 
end

-------------------------------------Aspir,Sleep/ga Nuke's refine rules (thanks Asura.Vafruvant for this code)-----------------------------------
function refine_various_spells(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)

Enmity = S{'Geist Wall', 'Sheep Song', 'Soporific'}

if not Enmitys:contains(spell.english) then
        return
    end

local newSpell = spell.english
    local spell_recasts = windower.ffxi.get_spell_recasts()
    local cancelling = 'All '..spell.english..' spells are on cooldown. Cancelling spell casting.'

if spell_recasts[spell.recast_id] > 0 then
        if aspirs:contains(spell.english) then
            if spell.english == 'Geist Wall' then
                add_to_chat(122,cancelling)
                eventArgs.cancel = true
                return
				elseif spell.english == 'Geist Wall' then
                newSpell = 'Sheep Song'
				elseif spell.english == 'Sheep Song' then
                newSpell = 'Soporific'

end         

end
    end

if newSpell ~= spell.english then
        send_command('@input /ma "'..newSpell..'" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
        eventArgs.cancel = true
        return
    end

end
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2017-03-07 14:24:17
Link | Citer | R

what merits pld using these days?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-07 14:51:35
Link | Citer | R

Personally, I have,

Category 1
Sentinel 5/5
Cover 5/5

Category 2
Fealty 5/5
Chivalry 5/5

I really wish they'd let us merit everything already. At the very least in category2....
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-03-07 14:53:48
Link | Citer | R

Think I use 5/5 Rampart (some people use 5/5 shield bash or share between the two) and 5/5 Sentinel for group 1 (edit: heh and some people do Cover^^).

Group 2 is 1/5 Chivalry, 5/5 Fealty and 4/5 guardian. You won't use chivalry every time you're on PLD but when you need it and it's there, it's nice. Fealty could be described the same way, emphasizing the strategic value, even if it seems like it's diminished since ilvl.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-07 15:22:50
Link | Citer | R

To give a few reasons for my setup;

Cover. I've actually been getting a lot of use outta this in Omen, since it's 6 man nature forces the DD and PLD to be in the same party. With merits, JP and AF head, you can keep cover up a bit over 33% of the time. I also recently tested the enmity mechanic of cover. Pretty useful stuff.

With Omen going alliance sized, Cover might see less use, but I still see it as the best thing to merit in category one after sentinel recast.

The reason I 5/5 chivalry is so I can cap MP in 1k TP, rather than saving up extra. For awhile I was debating dropping some chivalry merits, but I started using it a lot in omen. Especially during Kin fights. That *** and his Aspir III spam...

I would hands down merit fealty over anything else. Especially after the geo nerf. Resisting ***just got a lot harder...

As an example of recent use, During Schah, I was able to have full time protection from charm from 50% to 0%. And that saved us from a potential wipe, cause all the DD did get charmed. Then they bounced off me till it wore rather than murdering the entire backline. Also used it during Zerde, blocking his incessant stun moves, and preventing charm.

Max fealty duration right now is 1:40. In escha you can charm buffer(1 min) > Fealty(1:40)>Super revit>Fealty(1:40). 4:20 duration.

It is, of course, situational. But when it's relevant it's a hell of a lot more important than other merit options.

I consider the actual direct effect of Guardian to be inconsequential. CE loss is rarely a problem for PLD anymore. But the relic augment effect of increasing duration is very nice. More time with the exta PDT, and more time to spam for hate with +100 enmity. But.. it 2 seconds per merit. Your global spell recast delay could eat that.

That said, I'd still love to merit it, and might eventually if I can get chivalry to decent MP recovered at 1k tp with less merits.

Dear SE, please resolve my quandary by letting me merit everything. I know you wanted to let players customize and make their job a bit unique with merits but.... People tend to go for whatever is considered optimal. So for most jobs this isn't really making anything unique.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-03-07 15:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Haha, you of all people don't need to explain your position :)

I'll definitely take you at your word that it works well for you man and sounds valid.

On Fealty, I'd done the same thing in certain content. If Kirin is rough for your group, that's another great place (but he might be dead too quickly anyway) Other thing's like WoC's charm, I don't think it ever missed my PLD besides Charm Buffer.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-03-07 16:14:10
Link | Citer | R

Oh I'm just posting during the slow bits at work. Decided to post the merits and follow up with the reasoning when I got cut short on time.

The issue with WoC is Virelai. Fealty doesn't block most BRD songs. Virelai included. So fealty doesn't help at all there.

Were he to use the BST SP charm, then Fealty should resist that(I say 'Should' because there are apparently various types of charm. Fealty works on some, and doesn't on others. An orc NM in La Vaule S uses Charm that goes right through fealty...) But for soul voice Virelai, you're stuck relying on Charm buffer and resist charm gear.
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2017-03-11 01:23:13
Link | Citer | R

If I am looking at this correctly I think the new best set for turtle/max hp would be the following set plus Moonbeam(Light) Rings x2 and Moonbeam(Light) Cape.

ItemSet 349923

With the NQ rings/cape this gives 45DT (head over caps BDT/feet cap PDT) Taru Paladin 3650 HP outside of escha (HQ 3695)

If tanking non magic casting mobs and using priwen this set is 3730 HP (HQ 3775)

Looks like we wont need defending or vocane rings anymore.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 137 138 139