Bushido - The Way Of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 153 154 155
By xaniko 2017-07-30 04:20:59
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have some updated Masamune sets? Appreciate it.
 Sylph.Darkside
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2017-07-30 11:13:11
Link | Citer | R

How many job points? Master?
 Cerberus.Xinzhiming
Serveur: Cerberus
user: xaniko
By Cerberus.Xinzhiming 2017-07-30 11:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Darkside said: »
How many job points? Master?

Yep.
 Sylph.Darkside
By Sylph.Darkside 2017-07-30 12:55:23
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Here's what I came up with for Masamune sets while ignoring QA3 Valorous (Body+1 and Legs +1 look to be better than QA3 Valorous anyway):

4-Hit No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351486
- Greaves need at least 7 STP. With 8 STP you can trade Chirich+1 for Petrov.
- Back has 10 DA
- NQ Samue works as well.
Multi-attack totals of 24% DA (34% counting /WAR trait), 10% TA, 3% QA.

5-hit Multi-attack focused No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351490
- Back has 10 DA
- NQ Samue/Hakama work as well. Feet can be replaced with Valorous Greaves with 5 DA if you don't plan on getting HQ.
Multi-attack totals of 18% DA (28% counting /WAR trait), 24% TA, 5% QA
These were a few pages back.
[+]
By xaniko 2017-07-30 14:30:42
Link | Citer | R

Thanks!
 Asura.Selindrile
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Selindrile 2017-07-31 11:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sagaxi said: »
I hate asking but, I think this is the place, anyone would mind posting an up-to-date GS?

It would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

I end up posting this from time to time, it's not perfectly up-to-date as Sam isn't one of my main jobs, (No reforged AF, no new crafted gear.) but it is mostly up to date.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/20vy32liub3glxz/AAAiIVHAasFdwCK1SZdZz7d_a?dl=0

These are based on Kinematics (Motenten's) old files but heavily modified and kept up to date, all 22 jobs are there.

Whenever I update them I post it in the #workshop channel of my stream discord: https://discord.gg/gRHYA2X and due to the way the files are split up (Mote-style sidecars) it's easy to stay updated and not have to redo all your gear/macros all the time.
Anyone who needs tech support or has suggestions/questions can also type it in the #allchat channel or message me (Kale) directly on Discord.
[+]
 Sylph.Darkside
By Sylph.Darkside 2017-08-10 08:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Kinda reminiscing and just thinking out loud here but with the addition of the new polearm for Sam. Has anyone tried Darkness spamming as Sam/War or Sam/Drg with Stardiver > Sonic Thrust > Stardiver. Gear wise with the Kendat gear Stardiver might do pretty well. I would check myself but I am still about 100 job points shy of wearing Kendat gear. Plus I used to love rocking penta thrust on Sam back in the day. Thoughts?
ItemSet 352762
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-08-10 12:02:19
Link | Citer | R

stardiver can't crit, or did you spreadsheet the set and find that kendatsuba is still best? doesn't seem like it would be to me
 Sylph.Darkside
By Sylph.Darkside 2017-08-10 12:03:18
Link | Citer | R

Stardiver works similarly to Resolution so Multi Atk and Str & Acc were the main focus. Again, just tossing out a topic for discussion.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2017-08-12 00:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Any decent 5 or 6 steps that have Ageha in them? I've been soloing JP and I feel like ageha just wastes time by messing up the 5step.
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2017-08-12 08:57:39
Link | Citer | R

Tachi: Ageha > Tachi: Enpi > Tachi: Enpi > Tachi: Kasha > Tachi: Shoha > Tachi: Fudo
 Asura.Seriweri
user: seriweri
By Asura.Seriweri 2017-08-14 07:20:48
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Nitenichi said: »
Tachi: Ageha > Tachi: Enpi > Tachi: Enpi > Tachi: Kasha > Tachi: Shoha > Tachi: Fudo

I´ve been using this, whenever I was too lazy to do something worthwile, to get some cp on my gimped amano sam. It basically kills an apex bat.
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-08-14 11:39:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Seriweri said: »

I´ve been using this, whenever I was too lazy to do something worthwile, to get some cp on my gimped amano sam. It basically kills an apex bat.

This is just what I've been looking for! I'm not in front of my PC yet to try this so forgive my next question. Does this SC do Light or Darkness?
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2017-08-14 11:40:44
Link | Citer | R

Light and or Radiance
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-08-14 12:13:56
Link | Citer | R

Light and or Radiance

No Radiance here. This is on a SAM mule I play with for fun. I've got the +1 version of the 119 Soboro Sukehiro along with enough STP for a 4-hit and enough accuracy to reliably hit CP mobs w/o food.

I've always soloed CP for fun but I never could figure out a 5 or 6 step involving Ageha. I had been doing Gekko, Yukikaze, Gekko, Kasha, Fudo for a 5-step x2 Light
 Bahamut.Ewest
Serveur: Bahamut
user: ron1988
By Bahamut.Ewest 2017-08-14 14:13:54
Link | Citer | R

6 step it ageha, yukikaze, kasha, Shoha(or katian if u have can replace shoha), kasha then fudo, This one is a reverse dark to double light. This one is simple 4 step dark ageha, yukikiaze, kasha then fudo . Then simple 4 step double light is fudo,kasha shoha( or katian if u have to replace shoha) then fudo. this one 8 step but that one kinda a waste of time since sc stacking dmg capped after 6 step n also the window get smaller to the point that if u see the sc finish or 80 ish of the animation u pretty much miss it to do the 8 step.
[+]
By Taint 2017-08-14 15:53:24
Link | Citer | R

Here's what I came up with for Masamune sets while ignoring QA3 Valorous (Body+1 and Legs +1 look to be better than QA3 Valorous anyway):

4-Hit No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351486
- Back has 10 DA

ItemSet 351490
- Back has 10 DA
- NQ Samue/Hakama work as well. Feet can be replaced with Valorous Greaves with 5 DA if you don't plan on getting HQ.

That 2nd set has 24% in gear haste, so that one assumes capped magic haste. (right?)

Without capped haste which belt would you swap in?
 Asura.Xenomorph
By Asura.Xenomorph 2017-08-14 16:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Taint said: »

4-Hit No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351486
- Back has 10 DA

ItemSet 351490
- Back has 10 DA

That 2nd set has 24% in gear haste, so that one assumes capped magic haste. (right?)

The second set "fakes" the last 2% for gear haste by using the 2 JA haste gained from using Hasso (Wakido +3 hands). This is actually pretty nice because we can use the Monster Rearing Cheer that gives 4STR 4DEX 1Haste and it won't go to waste due to capped gear haste. The only apparent downside is that you gotta have hasso up at all times to benefit from it (Dispels or needing seigan eww).
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2017-08-14 23:03:43
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone use much of the Ryuo +1 set anymore? I've got body/hands/legs, and ended up have a friend craft HQ head last night on a t0 synth by pure luck. Debating on if i should sell it, or if i could some how work it into a set.
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-08-15 01:28:06
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
Does anyone use much of the Ryuo +1 set anymore? I've got body/hands/legs, and ended up have a friend craft HQ head last night on a t0 synth by pure luck. Debating on if i should sell it, or if i could some how work it into a set.

yo King.. Sup..

Legs for sure on a good sTP set if you need it towards 4-hit. It is a nice selection if you are aiming for a 3-Hit Doji TP set.

As for Hands, and Body.. I don't see anything other than higher accuracy TP sets. However, there are better options now with more TA/DA/sTP from SU3 and AF+3..

These sets are phasing out slowly with newer releases. I assume they may be obsolete upon arrival of the Relic/Empy +3 upgrades by end of this year.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-08-15 01:33:30
Link | Citer | R

I use the Feet for Low Acc WS, hands for High Acc WS, Legs for some of my 3 hit builds, and that's about it. Head is an okay high acc STP piece but eh
[+]
By Taint 2017-08-15 21:42:46
Link | Citer | R

Wakido Kote +3 and Wakido Sune-Ate +3 stack?

Any reason to have the feet at all?

(Hasso gear has to be worn full time for the JA haste right?)
 Bahamut.Atamanos
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atamanos
By Bahamut.Atamanos 2017-08-16 00:47:05
Link | Citer | R

could someone please give me a list of r e m gear worth taking to 119 or better for what ever reason may it be swaps for jas etc thank you
 Quetzalcoatl.Hawken
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Bellaneph
By Quetzalcoatl.Hawken 2017-08-26 22:18:57
Link | Citer | R

I just got back on SAM after about 2 years of not playing the job. I'm looking to re-build my TP set for Koga as well as whatever weapon skill are being used nowadays. I have looked through some pages on here and haven't seen anything recent.

Can anyone post some current sets that are being used?
 Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker 2017-08-27 02:41:03
Link | Citer | R

page 64 /65 and current 73 have some of the best builds /
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-08-29 02:33:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenomorph said: »

4-Hit No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351486
- Back has 10 DA

ItemSet 351490
- Back has 10 DA

The second set "fakes" the last 2% for gear haste by using the 2 JA haste gained from using Hasso (Wakido +3 hands). This is actually pretty nice because we can use the Monster Rearing Cheer that gives 4STR 4DEX 1Haste and it won't go to waste due to capped gear haste. The only apparent downside is that you gotta have hasso up at all times to benefit from it (Dispels or needing seigan eww).

Perfectly explained bro.. ^_^)y
[+]
By Taint 2017-09-11 17:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Jinpu capE?

STR or INT?
Acc/Att or Macc/Mdmg?
10wsdmg or 10da or 10MAB?

Does INT even effec the magic portion?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-11 17:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Jinpu cap?

STR or INT?
Acc/Att or Macc/Mdmg?
10wsdmg or 10da or 10MAB?

Does INT even effec the magic portion?

Jinpu cap on what?

First part of Jinpu is a two hit physical WS just like Enpi, all normal modifies apply here.

Second part takes the total damage from the first, multiplies by magic fTP, then adds MDMG and multiplies by WSD, Weather, mRatio, SDT and Resist.

INT has absolutely no role in jinpu, neither does it effect Kagero or Koki. It's 30% STR, so kinda weak for stat mods. It's really down to MAB and WSD with WSD being better point for point but MAB being more plentiful.
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-09-11 18:10:03
Link | Citer | R

He pretty obviously means cape. I would recommend just using your regular WS cape.
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 153 154 155