Bushido - The Way Of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 153 154 155
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-05-22 00:20:38
Link | Citer | R

New Kendatsuba set has some really high M.evasion
By eliroo 2017-05-23 12:00:37
Link | Citer | R

Which weapon is the best "Non-Ultimate" weapon currently?
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2017-05-24 08:20:50
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »

If I am not mistaken, the best non-REMA weapon is Umaru from Reisenjima (Sarsaok) and its augmentable by Stones.

===================
Umaru

DMG:262 Delay:450 Accuracy+20 Attack+10 Great Katana skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +188 "Store TP"+5 "Zanshin"+5
===================

it drops pretty often too.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-24 08:21:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Kuroganashi said: »
eliroo said: »

If I am not mistaken, the best non-REMA weapon is Umaru from Reisenjima (Sarsaok) and its augmentable by Stones.

===================
Umaru

DMG:262 Delay:450 Accuracy+20 Attack+10 Great Katana skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +188 "Store TP"+5 "Zanshin"+5
===================

it drops pretty often too.

Thank you!
[+]
 Fairy.Crion
Serveur: Fairy
user: Crion
By Fairy.Crion 2017-05-25 12:38:52
Link | Citer | R

Got those regal gloves off ou last night. Was stoked about it till I actually looked at them and realized that I see zero use for them at this point in time. Anyone see any use for them on Sam that I'm oblivious to?
By eliroo 2017-05-25 12:55:35
Link | Citer | R

If your warp ring is on cooldown.
[+]
 Sylph.Jrpg
Serveur: Sylph
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2017-05-25 12:56:53
Link | Citer | R

I use them in my -DT set because they add a lot of HP, and since I already have an excess of -DT.
 Asura.Syto
Serveur: Asura
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-25 12:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »

Llewelyn's First Glance:

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Kendatsuba Jinpachi -

Kendatsuba Jinpachi +1 -
DEF:120 HP+88 STR+23 DEX+47 VIT+32 AGI+34 INT+19 MND+17 CHR+19 Accuracy+50 Ranged Accuracy+45 Evasion+62 Magic Evasion+101 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+6% "Triple Attack"+4% "Subtle Blow"+8 Critical hit rate +5%

Kendatsuba Samue -

Kendatsuba Samue +1 -
DEF:150 HP+122 STR+33 DEX+39 VIT+21 AGI+37 INT+24 MND+23 CHR+21 Accuracy+52 Ranged Accuracy+47 Evasion+70 Magic Evasion+117 "Magic Def. Bonus"+9 Haste+4% "Triple Attack"+6% "Subtle Blow"+12 Critical hit rate +9%

Kendatsuba Tekko -

Kendatsuba Tekko +1 -
DEF:108 HP+61 STR+14 DEX+62 VIT+37 AGI+5 INT+14 MND+28 CHR+21 Accuracy+49 Ranged Accuracy+44 Evasion+51 Magic Evasion+90 "Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+4% "Triple Attack"+4% "Subtle Blow"+8 Critical hit rate +5%

Kendatsuba Hakama -

Kendatsuba Hakama +1 -
DEF:132 HP+115 STR+37 DEX+5 VIT+25 AGI+33 INT+32 MND+16 CHR+12 Accuracy+51 Ranged Accuracy+46 Evasion+59 Magic Evasion+139 "Magic Def. Bonus"+8 Haste+9% "Triple Attack"+5% "Subtle Blow"+10 Critical hit rate +7%

Kendatsuba Sune-Ate -

Kendatsuba Sune-Ate +1 -
DEF:81 HP+70 STR+20 DEX+44 VIT+21 AGI+44 MND+14 CHR+26 Accuracy+48 Ranged Accuracy+43 Evasion+80 Magic Evasion+139 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+3% "Triple Attack"+4% "Subtle Blow"+8 Critical hit rate +5%

New gear focuses on TA, Critical Hit Rate, DEX, Magic Evasion, and Subtle Blow (would you *** stop, SE?), lower than average STR. No STP on any pieces.

At firce glance, body, legs and feet could be worth implementing pending x-hit STP requirements, plus Hetairoi Ring's TA damage could be seeing more TAs to be buffing. Flamma +1 should still be our better head option and AF+3 hands should be kept around to maintain delay reduction cap.

Although Llewelyn made a great first look at this set, I would like to invite a deeper analysis of the new Kendatsuba Set..

My thoughts at a glance:

I really believe it challenges if not beats some of the Ryuo +1 HQ for TP in many situations with its high accuracy that it gives in every slot.

It has incredible M. Evasion and the TA compliments it well to even challenge/compete against potential Valorous QA augmented pieces.

Although having Maximum QA on all Valorous is amazing, the cost to achieve something like this may be competitive to getting Ken +1 HQ Set. I don't know the market value on HQ SU3 very well yet as its very young to be able to look at the direct gil costs. It could be almost the same unless you get incredibly lucky on Valorous augment and get it earlier. Even still the accuracy gifted on Ken. +1 is very high which makes it a hassle free option.

Knowing how much the Oseem augmentation process (Flat rate of Distribution Vomit) is such a pain in the ***, it may be better to take the SU3 HQ set route and settle to TA instead of the grueling QA process on every Valorous piece and hope for some additional stats alongside it.

Some pieces of Kendatsuba +1 is very attractive option for TP sets and can be considered unless you already have a juicy QA Valorous piece and have already met accuracy requirements for your target. I agree with Llewelyn on her first look.

However, I am curious on the price of HQ SU3. If its going to cost about a billion gil to have some of these +1 pieces then we better start saving now..

Keep in mind my thoughts are very premature and not as experienced. I hope to call for deep analysis by the Kings Llewellyn and Ejinn of SAM. (Corrected) ^_^;;
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2017-05-25 13:08:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Syto said: »
Queen Llewellyn and King Ejinn

You know Llewellyn is a guy right ?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Serveur: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-05-25 13:10:07
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »

We need a deep analysis of the new Kendatsuba Set..

My thoughts at a glance:

I really believe it challenges if not beats some of the Ryuo +1 HQ for TP in many situations with its high accuracy that it gives in every slot.

It has incredible M. Evasion and the TA compliments it well to even challenge/compete against potential Valorous QA augmented pieces.

Although having Maximum QA on all Valorous is amazing, the cost to achieve something like this may be competitive to getting Ken +1 HQ Set. I don't know the market value on HQ SU3 very well yet as its very young to be able to look at the direct gil costs. It could be almost the same unless you get incredibly lucky on Valorous augment and get it earlier. Even still the accuracy gifted on Ken. +1 is very high which makes it a hassle free option.

Knowing how much the Oseem augmentation process (Flat rate of Distribution Vomit) is such a pain in the ***, it may be better to take the SU3 HQ set route and settle to TA instead of the grueling QA process on every Valorous piece and hope for some additional stats alongside it.

Kendatsuba +1 is very attractive option for TP sets and can be considered unless you already have a juicy QA Valorous piece and have already met accuracy requirements for your target.

However, this all depends on the price of HQ SU3. If its going to cost about a billion gil to have all +1 pieces then we better start saving now!

Keep in mind my thoughts are very premature and not as experienced. I hope to call for deep analysis by the Queen Llewellyn and King Ejinn of SAM. ^_^

Assume all pieces atm are 6m to craft at a bare min. 10m maybe per synth if you buy all mats and dont craft them yourself. No clue about the tier but will assume T0

Nq selling for 5~10min on Levi for all on ah, so can assume 150+ for +1 on up to 400~500m for those greedy *** who wana make their money. so 750m~2.5b I'd estimate but im Jaded
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-25 13:11:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
Queen Llewellyn and King Ejinn

You know Llewellyn is a guy right ?

My bad.. XD Corrected.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-05-25 13:29:25
Link | Citer | R

I suspect the ideal set may look something like this:

ItemSet 351485

iirc you needed 54 or 57 stp to maintain a 4 hit, this set has 58 along w/ 5 QA, 23 TA, 6 DA (w/ trait). If it's 54 then you can elect to replace nodowa with ganesha, and hetairoi for chirich but I'm fairly certain they'd be mostly identical in numbers.

For a 3-hit build you could replace the legs w/ Ryuo Hakama +1 or the feet with a 5-7 STP Valorous Greaves, Ryuo at least makes up for the loss of TA with 4 DA
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-05-25 14:10:09
Link | Citer | R

Worth pointing out that Kendatsuba legs have 9% haste, which when paired with AF+3 hand's Hasso+4, it allows us to swap out Ioskeha Belt +1 for Windbuffet Belt +1 and still maintain delay reduction cap assuming at least 24% gear haste and, of course, capped magic haste.
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-05-25 15:44:47
Link | Citer | R

Here's what I came up with for Masamune sets while ignoring QA3 Valorous (Body+1 and Legs +1 look to be better than QA3 Valorous anyway):

4-Hit No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351486
- Greaves need at least 7 STP. With 8 STP you can trade Chirich+1 for Petrov.
- Back has 10 DA
- NQ Samue works as well.
Multi-attack totals of 24% DA (34% counting /WAR trait), 10% TA, 3% QA.

5-hit Multi-attack focused No SAM Roll:
ItemSet 351490
- Back has 10 DA
- NQ Samue/Hakama work as well. Feet can be replaced with Valorous Greaves with 5 DA if you don't plan on getting HQ.
Multi-attack totals of 18% DA (28% counting /WAR trait), 24% TA, 5% QA
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-05-25 15:44:54
Link | Citer | R

Good call, didn't even notice that
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2017-05-25 16:52:50
Link | Citer | R

Not much changes when you factor QA+3 Valorous.

ItemSet 266064

Head is such a minor upgrade that Flamma +2 will undoubtedly beat it when it's released, so not really worth investing in if you don't already have it. But hey, there's billion+ gil worth of Ken+1 to work on now instead!
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-05-25 17:43:00
Link | Citer | R

Sure is nice to coincidentally have QA3 in the only slot that matters atm!
[+]
 Sylph.Jrpg
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2017-05-26 16:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Any Yoichi SAMs here actually using their Yoichi at all? Might have enough gil to make a relic, but I've been struggling to figure out if I should make an Amano (last of the 4 REMA GKs I'm missing), Yoichi, or Annihilator for the RNG I'm slowly working on.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-05-26 16:38:43
Link | Citer | R

Unfortunately not, as I had a lot of fun using it when it was relevant. Namas Arrow just hasn't kept up with other weapon skills over the years. I'd just use a Polearm if I wanted piercing damage.
[+]
By Tename 2017-05-29 16:26:48
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »

ItemSet 351485

iirc you needed 54 or 57 stp to maintain a 4 hit, this set has 58 along w/ 5 QA, 23 TA, 6 DA (w/ trait). If it's 54 then you can elect to replace nodowa with ganesha, and hetairoi for chirich but I'm fairly certain they'd be mostly identical in numbers.

For a 3-hit build you could replace the legs w/ Ryuo Hakama +1 or the feet with a 5-7 STP Valorous Greaves, Ryuo at least makes up for the loss of TA with 4 DA

You think Koga would look about the same?
 Bismarck.Norminator
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Hares
By Bismarck.Norminator 2017-05-29 16:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Someone have an up to date Lua for samurai ?
 Fenrir.Ramzus
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-05-29 16:48:45
Link | Citer | R

Tename said: »

ItemSet 351485

You'd have to sub in 10 stp else where to reach 57 STP for a 4 hit
By Tename 2017-05-29 16:58:09
Link | Citer | R

Tename said: »

ItemSet 351485

You'd have to sub in 10 stp else where to reach 57 STP for a 4 hit
Oh right! Good call. I forgot Doji had 10STP on it.
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-05-29 18:11:48
Link | Citer | R

anyone know for sure where zanshin falls in on the multi attack check? from what little I can gather it's after OA2-3 and doesn't seem to proc on a missed hit if that hit were to DA or any other multi hit.
user: BushinNmL
By Asura.Nightmarelord 2017-05-29 19:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jrpg said: »
Any Yoichi SAMs here actually using their Yoichi at all? Might have enough gil to make a relic, but I've been struggling to figure out if I should make an Amano (last of the 4 REMA GKs I'm missing), Yoichi, or Annihilator for the RNG I'm slowly working on.

usefulness amano > yoichi

If i were you, given what you have, id do gun(empy tho tbh better aftermath and typically ws.)
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-05-29 22:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
anyone know for sure where zanshin falls in on the multi attack check? from what little I can gather it's after OA2-3 and doesn't seem to proc on a missed hit if that hit were to DA or any other multi hit.
That's correct from my understanding as well.
[+]
 Odin.Horu
user: stratusx
By Odin.Horu 2017-06-02 05:05:05
Link | Citer | R

I personally work on a Hasso-Zanshin after stp for poor mans (Kinda poor mans) set, theres alot of gear nowadays that boost hasso-Zanshin , go from 200tp to 2000tp sometimes which is awesome for soloing 5-6 step SCs, albeit it still needs to be 4 hit and fit in double/triple attack in certain slots incase I get the unlucky position of nothing happening for that round
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-06-04 18:19:24
Link | Citer | R

Question, What are the Ideal Augments to aim for on Umaru?
Just picked up one of these and have atm augmented with Dmg+16, Acc+29, Att +7, Stp +2

Not really sure where to go with this and did not wana read 64 pages worth of chat to see If I can find some data.
 Sylph.Ice
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-06-04 19:25:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Just picked up one of these and have atm augmented with Dmg+16, Acc+29, Att +7, Stp +2

Not really sure where to go with this and did not wana read 64 pages worth of chat to see If I can find some data.

I would assume: DMG+STR+ACC+ATK+DA/STP.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-06-04 22:59:30
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ice said: »
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »

I would assume: DMG+STR+ACC+ATK+DA/STP.

Not sure about da/stp/zanshin/pdt/etc
Id like to make it best I can wont be swapin out based on anything and was told it can be best non REMA but really wana know actual numbers needed to make it so "Make it so Number one"
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 153 154 155