Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ayasha
By Bahamut.Ayasha 2018-01-04 05:40:19
Link | Citer | R

I believe the problem stems from line 262 in your lua:
Code
 elseif spell.skill == 'Enhancing Magic' then 

This does a check after the initial midcast function is done handling gear changes to see if the type of the spell cast is Enhancing (see the POST in post_midcast). Stoneskin and Refresh both fall under that category. Since that conditional will equip your set (sets.midcast.EnhancingDuration) for ANY enhancing magic cast, this will overwrite any specific gear you have defined for those spells applied during your midcast function with the gear defined in your Enhancing Duration set. If you examine that set, you will see that it combines your complete Enhancing Magic set with duration gear. This explains why deleting your Enhancing magic set worked; it simply had no set to equip over the set that your midcast function automatically handled.

Here is what is happening in plain English.

1.) Notice that you are about to cast a spell.
2.) Precast function: Handle relevant precast equipment based on the spell-type or other specified instructions. In this case, your fast cast gear.
3.) Midcast function: Handle relevant midcast equipment based on the spell-type or other specified instructions. In your case, it sees Stoneskin, for example. Equip sets.midcast.Stoneskin set.
4.) Post_Midcast function: Apply different gearsets based on conditionals. In your case: Is this spell Enfeebling magic? No. Ok, is this spell Enhancing magic? Yes. Equip sets.midcast.EnhancingDuration set. Is spell target myself? Yes. Ok, cool. Equip sets.buff.EnhancingDuration. Oh, that doesn't exist. Throw error to console.
And so forth.

You will notice that in section 4, it doesn't care what the spell being cast is, so long as it's designated as enhancing magic.

A kinda hack-y fix you could do would be to change it to:
Code
 elseif spell.skill == 'Enhancing Magic' and not (spell.english == "Stoneskin" or spell.english:startswith('Refresh') or spell.english:startswith('En')) then 

This will cause the function to skip handling any gear changes if those spells are cast. I haven't tested this, but your post midcast function is almost certainly the reason this is happening.

This is just a bandaid, though. Any time you want spells to be excluded, you will need to add it to that list, or make a list containing spells to be excluded at the top of your lua, and just have the function check if the spell is contained in that list.
 Asura.Toralin
Serveur: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-01-04 07:15:02
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Kigensuro said: »
Asura.Toralin said: »
-- Diffusion --
BlueMagic_Diffusion = S{
'Amplification','Cocoon','Exuviation','Feather Barrier','Harden*','Memento Mori','Metallic Body',
'Mighty Guard','Plasma Charge','Reactor Cool','Refueling','Saline Coat','Warm-Up','Zephyr Mantle'}

-- Unbridled --
BlueMagic_Unbridled = S{
'Absolute Terror','Bilgestorm','Blistering Roar','Bloodrake','Carcharian Verve',
'Droning Whirlwind','Gates of Hades','Harden*','Mighty Guard','Pyric Bulwark',
'Thunderbolt','Tourbillion'}
Bismarck.Dunigs said: »
Asura.Toralin said: »
on my BLU I have a list of spells that are defined as diffusion spells (including mighty guard and harden shell) MG works and the midcast equips my boots but harden shell does not

I don't believe :contains will parse * as a wildcard like most your xml files do, but I do think there's a helper function for it in the strings library. I'd just spell out Harden Shell.
as Toralin said you cant use wildcards in lua like this
-lua uses regEx along with such like string.gmatch

however sence i have these alredy built these lists ill give you my full lists for them
Code
-- Diffusion --
BlueMagic_Diffusion = S{"Metallic Body","Cocoon","Refueling","Feather Barrier","Memento Mori","Zephyr Mantle","Warm-Up","Amplification",
"Triumphant Roar","Saline Coat","Reactor Cool","Exuviation","Plasma Charge","Regeneration","Battery Charge","Animating Wail","Magic Barrier",
"Fantod","Occultation","Mighty Guard"}

-- Unbridled --
BlueMagic_Unbridled = S{"Harden Shell","Thunderbolt","Absolute Terror","Gates of Hades","Tourbillion","Pyric Bulwark","Bilgestorm","Bloodrake","Droning Whirlwind",
"Carcharian Verve","Blistering Roar","Mighty Guard","Cruel Joke","Cesspool","Tearing Gust"}

Ugg sorry about that, I put the wildcard in there as a testing effect it was spelled otu Harden Shell and didnt seem to pick it up. I will try your list with the " instead of ' also i added Harden Shell to the list
 Ragnarok.Skyinvader
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Skyinvader 2018-01-08 11:27:36
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to make a function line to make it if the target hp is less then 10% it would change the gear set or atleast the back to a capacity back?
By Darkvlade 2018-01-16 10:39:38
Link | Citer | R

Hello ladies & gents, Im new to gearswap and have a few questions that I will appreciate if I can be lead in the right direction.

For example is there a function on GS that tells me which set Im whenever I use magic or JA, WS etc in the chatlog also if any gear didnt log will GS tell me if such piece is missing (like I left that piece in mog sack).

Does GS recognize the gear stored in the mog wardrobes 1-4 or is specific to any specific bag only?

Also for my PLD lua (Mote’s based) theres not a precast/midcast set for Phalanx, can anyone that has it please share it and let me know if I just insert it on the precast set or anything else I need to add.

Thanks in advance.
 Shiva.Hiep
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-01-16 10:54:15
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
For example is there a function on GS that tells me which set Im whenever I use magic or JA, WS etc in the chatlog also if any gear didnt log will GS tell me if such piece is missing (like I left that piece in mog sack).
If you're using a mote's based lua, hitting f12 should tell you what mode you're currently in. If you wanted to see if your gear is swapping for every action (JA, WS, etc.), type in //gs showswaps and then do the action you want to test. To check if you're missing a piece of gear, type in //gs validate.

Quote:
Does GS recognize the gear stored in the mog wardrobes 1-4 or is specific to any specific bag only?
Yes

Quote:
Also for my PLD lua (Mote’s based) theres not a precast/midcast set for Phalanx, can anyone that has it please share it and let me know if I just insert it on the precast set or anything else I need to add.
Mote's luas classifies phalanx as an enhancing magic, so it would precast in your "sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic']" set and end in "sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic']". If you want to specify what gear you'd like phalanx to precast in, you'd do precast.FC.Phalanx. As for midcast, you'd type in sets.midcast.Phalanx
By Darkvlade 2018-01-16 11:52:11
Link | Citer | R

Thanks so much Hiep still a learning process. also forgot to ask if there’s a function that puts me back automatically in PDT gear after casting JA/MA etc I have noticed that when casting magic or JA the lua leaves me in that midcast set instead of taking me back to PDT, thanks again.

Ps. added my phalanx gear to midcast.enhancing thanks for pointing that out.
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-01-16 12:29:38
Link | Citer | R

Have you tried pressing F10? It'll change your defense mode to PDT and put you back to PDT gear after each action, assuming you only have 1 idle set. You should practice learning the key binds of Mote's luas. F9 is offense mode, F10 PDT, F11 MDT. There are also binds using CTRL or ALT + F9-12. If you want to remove PDT or MDT mode, just hit ALT F12.
By Darkvlade 2018-01-16 17:28:26
Link | Citer | R

Hola again, after done with updating gear when I relaunched GS getting this err message which I dont know how to copy other than manually, does gearswap keeps like a log for errors that I can copy/paste here?
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-01-16 17:54:11
Link | Citer | R

If you hit the insert key, it should tell you the error's location in the lua. Two ways that you could share your whole lua that I know of are: (1) Send it to me on discord (if you use it), my username is Hiepy#3918, (2) Go on pastebin.com, copy/paste your lua into the space under the New Paste section, click the Create New Paste near the bottom, then copy the new URL and paste it on the forums for people to look at it.
By Darkvlade 2018-01-16 18:29:46
Link | Citer | R

Your text to link here...Hello hope i did it right

the errors Im getting are
gearswap/libs/mote-utility.lua:567: and
windower4/addons/gearswap/data/darkvlade/gear/darkvlade_pld.lua:185:unexpected

thanks in advance
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-01-17 00:21:26
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for the late response, I had class all day.
Code
    sets.precast.WS['Savage Blade'] = {ammo="Jukukik feather",
        head="Sulevia's Mask +2",neck="Fotia Gorget",ear1="Moonshade Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
        body="Flamma Korazin +2",hands="Valorous Mitts",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="Ifrit Ring",
        back="Buquwik Cape",waist="Fotia Belt",legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Accuracy+21 Attack+21','Weapon skill damage +4%','Accuracy+15','Attack+11',}},feet="Sulevia's Leggings +2"},
Remove the , after the Sulevia's Leggings +2.
Code
    sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic'] = {sub="Priwen",ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    head="Yorium Barbuta",body="Shabti Cuirass",hands="Souv. Handsch. +1",legs="Yorium Cuisses",
    feet="Souveran Schuhs +1",neck="Enhancing Torque",waist="Olympus Sash",ear1="Andoaa Earring",
    ear2="Etiolation Earring",ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Vocane Ring",back="Weard Mantle"}
}
Remove the extra } after the Weard Mantle.
Code
    sets.idle = {ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
        head="Sulevia's Mask +2",neck="Coatl gorget +1",ear1="Infused Earring",ear2="Hearty Earring",
        body="Reverence Surcoat +2",hands="Sulevia's Gauntlets +2",ring1="Vocane Ring",ring2="Defending Ring",
        back="Rudiano's mantle"="Flume Belt",legs="Carmine Cuisses +1",feet="Sulevia's Leggings +2"}
It should be back="Rudiano's mantle",waist="Flume Belt",
By Darkvlade 2018-01-17 11:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Thanks so much Hiep that fixed that issue, is working now and no worries about the delayed response much apreciating the fact that you are so willng to help.

Also have a couple more questions if thats ok on the precast set that will be like the fast cast gear before casting, the midcast set gear will be the gear needed to receive the JA/Spell’s benefits? Asking because I used the //gs showswaps command and noticed that when casting phalanx the precast set gear is correct but the midcast set shows my HP Set instead of the phalanx enhancing gear.

Imgur link midcast set...

Also if you can take a look at my WAR lua this one doesnt even load there’s no error message so not sure what to look for.

War lua pastebin...
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-01-17 12:38:56
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Also have a couple more questions if thats ok on the precast set that will be like the fast cast gear before casting, the midcast set gear will be the gear needed to receive the JA/Spell’s benefits? Asking because I used the //gs showswaps command and noticed that when casting phalanx the precast set gear is correct but the midcast set shows my HP Set instead of the phalanx enhancing gear.
Yes that is true. I'm looking over it and not really sure why your lua is not equipping the enhancing midcast. I looked at my PLD lua and it seems I'm using a sets.midcast.Phalanx set instead for phalanx, so try using that for now.

In regards to the WAR lua, there's just a few things. If you're using Notepad ++ to edit these luas, you should be able to see the red or black line (don't know the correct terms, am an accountant .-.) next to the code line. It should extend from "function get_sets()" to the end of your gear sets. If not, you most likely typed or copy/pasted too many brackets or commas. You can also check if you're closing your sets correctly by hovering over the red } of a gear set, and see if the { at the beginning of the set is highlighted red.
Code
	sets.TP.Hybrid = {
	ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
        head="Sulevia's Mask +1",
        body="Emicho Haubert", 
        hands="Pumm. Mufflers +2",
        legs="Pumm. Cuisses +2",
        feet="Pumm. Calligae +2",
        neck="Loricate Torque +1",
        waist="Ioskeha Belt",
        left_ear="Telos Earring",
        right_ear="Zennaroi Earring",
        left_ring="Defending Ring",
        right_ring="Vocane Ring",
        back="Agema cape"},

} 
Remove the , and } after Agema Cape
Code
sets.JA.Blood Rage = {body="Boii Lorica +1"}
Any two worded JA, WS etc. has to be in a square bracket and apostrophe to work. So it should be
Code
sets.JA['Blood Rage'] = {body="Boii Lorica +1"}
The same goes for Mighty Strikes and Warrior's Charge. However for Warrior's Charge, you have to use \ instead of the ' in Warrior's Charge.
Code
	sets.JA['Mighty Strikes'] = {hands="Agoge Mufflers +1"}
        sets.JA.Retaliation = {hands="Pummeler's Mufflers +2",feet="Boii Calligae +1"}
        sets.JA['Warrior\s Charge'] = {legs="Agoge Cuisses +1"}
By Darkvlade 2018-01-17 13:36:26
Link | Citer | R

Thanks again, Nice little guide right there in your answer, those are the little nuances that I need to become more familiarized in gearswap
 Shiva.Hiep
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-01-17 13:58:07
Link | Citer | R

Small correction that Spynx pointed out for me. Warrior's Charge should be
Code
sets.JA['Warrior\'s Charge'] = {legs="Agoge Cuisses +1"}
The \ just tells that the following char is text, not code.

Could also write the JA as this
Code
sets.JA["Warrior's Charge"] = {legs="Agoge Cuisses +1"}
You could use " instead of ' inside the brackets in general to make it less confusing.
By Darkvlade 2018-01-17 14:17:27
Link | Citer | R

Allright made the adjustments mentioned will try when I get home in a couple hours, again thanks for taking the time to explain how to go about using/correcting gearswap, hopefully this will solve the issues I'm currently having, thanks.
By Darkvlade 2018-01-18 08:02:12
Link | Citer | R

Hello again, did the changes and it worked but still got issues see this post i made for subadai detailing some of the issues im still having. Link to lua post....

Anyway the War lua keeps dormant, dead, not a flinch, zip, nada... Hiep would you mind sharing your PLD, BLU and WAR Luas if you have those, with me if its possible here or private message, maybe I need to try a different one, thanks again in advance.
 Quetzalcoatl.Windowpane
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Windowpane 2018-01-18 23:44:56
Link | Citer | R

Can someone please tell me why my Valorous Mask is not equipping? It's typed in correctly, I used //gs export to get the augments and copy/pasted it. I even edited two different head gears into my base WS set and my base Fudo set and neither equipped. I cannot find the code preventing this.

Typing in //gs equip sets.WS equips the head gear, so it seems something somewhere else in the code is stopping it. Head gear seems to work doing all other functions.
Code
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Masamune sTP #s
--TP/Hit base - 123    sTP, No JP, 4-Hit - 63    sTP, No JP, 3-Hit - 131    sTP, Master, 4-Hit - 48    sTP, Master, 3-Hit - 111
--gs showswaps
--gs export (exports current gear set to export folder in gearswap folder)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

function get_sets()

windower.send_command('@wait 4;input /lockstyleset 4')
	windower.send_command('@wait 2;input /ignoretrust on')

AccIndex = 1
        AccArray = {"LowACC","MidACC","HighACC","MaxACC"} -- 4 Levels Of Accuracy Sets For TP/WS/Hybrid. First Set Is LowACC. Add More ACC Sets If Needed Then Create Your New ACC Below. Most of These Sets Are Empty So You Need To Edit Them On Your Own. Remember To Check What The Combined Set Is For Each Sets. Can Delete Lentus If You Don't Need It. --
        WeaponIndex = 1
        WeaponArray = {"Masamune"} -- ,"Tsurumaru","Amanomurakumo","Kogarasumaru"} -- Default TP Set Is Masamune. Can Delete Any Weapons/Sets That You Don't Need Or Replace/Add The New Weapons That You Want To Use. --
        IdleIndex = 1
        IdleArray = {"Movement","Regen"} -- Default Idle Set Is Movement --
        TypeIndex = 1
        Armor = 'None'
        Twilight = 'None'
        warning = false
        Attack = 'OFF' -- Set Default WS Attack Set ON or OFF Here --
        Seigan = 'ON' -- Set Default Seigan Set ON or OFF Here --
        Third_Eye = 'ON' -- Set Default Third Eye Set ON or OFF Here --
        Samurai_Roll = 'ON' -- Set Default SAM Roll ON or OFF Here --
        ammo_warning_limit = 10 -- Set Ammo Limit Check Here --
        target_distance = 5 -- Set Default Distance Here --
        select_default_macro_book() -- Change Default Macro Book At The End --

-- Gavialis Helm --
        elements = {}
        elements.equip = {head=""}
        elements["Tachi: Shoha"] = S{"Lightning","Dark","Wind"}
        elements["Tachi: Fudo"] = S{"Light","Ice","Water","Wind","Fire","Lightning"}
        elements["Tachi: Rana"] = S{"Dark","Earth","Ice"}
        elements["Tachi: Ageha"] = S{"Dark","Earth"}
        elements["Tachi: Kasha"] = S{"Fire","Light","Dark"}
        elements["Tachi: Gekko"] = S{"Water","Ice"}

sc_map = {SC1="TachiFudo", SC2="TachiRana", SC3="NamasArrow"} -- 3 Additional Binds. Can Change Whatever JA/WS/Spells You Like Here. Remember Not To Use Spaces. --

sets.Idle = {}
        -- Idle/Town Sets --
        sets.Idle.Regen = {
                        head="Wakido Kabuto +2",
                        neck="Twilight Torque",
                        ear1="Brutal Earring",
                        ear2="Genmei Earring",
                        body="Wakido Domaru +2",
                        hands="Sakonji Kote +1",
                        ring1="Chirich Ring +1",
                        ring2="Sheltered Ring",
                        back="Shadow Mantle",
                        waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",
                        legs="Flamma Dirs",
                        feet="Danzo Sune-Ate"}
        sets.Idle.Regen.Masamune = set_combine(sets.Idle.Regen,{
                        main="",
                        sub="",
                        ammo=""})

sets.Idle.Movement = set_combine(sets.Idle.Regen,{
                        head="Wakido Kabuto +2",
                        neck="Twilight Torque",
                        ear1="Brutal Earring",
                        ear2="Genmei Earring",
                        body="Wakido Domaru +2",
                        hands="Sakonji Kote +1",
                        ring1="Defending Ring",
                        ring2="Sheltered Ring",
                        back="Shadow Mantle",
                        legs="Flamma Dirs",
                        feet="Danzo Sune-Ate"})
        sets.Idle.Movement.Masamune = set_combine(sets.Idle.Movement,{
                        main="",
                        sub="",
                        ammo=""})

sets.Twilight = {head="Twilight Helm",body="Twilight Mail"}

-- Preshot Set --
        sets.Preshot = {}

-- Midshot Sets --
        sets.Midshot = {}
        sets.Midshot.MidACC = set_combine(sets.Midshot,{})
        sets.Midshot.HighACC = set_combine(sets.Midshot.MidACC,{})
        sets.Midshot.MaxACC = set_combine(sets.Midshot.HighACC,{})

-- TP Base Set --
        sets.TP = {}

-- Masamune TP Sets --
        sets.TP.Masamune = {
                       main="",
                       sub="Gracile Grip",
                       ammo="Ginsen",
                       head="Wakido Kabuto +2",
                       neck="Moonlight Nodowa",
                       ear1="Brutal Earring",
                       ear2="Cessance Earring",
                       body="Kendatsuba Samue +1",
                       hands="Wakido Kote +2",
                       ring1="Chirich Ring +1",
                       ring2="Flamma Ring",
                       back="Smertrios's Mantle",
                       legs="Kendatsuba Hakama +1",
                       feet="Ryuo Sune-Ate +1"}
        sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune,{
                       head="Wakido Kabuto +2",
                       neck="Moonlight Nodowa",
                       ear1="Brutal Earring",
                       ear2="Cessance Earring",
                       hands="Flamma Manopolas +1",
                       ring1="Chirich Ring +1",
                       ring2="Flamma Ring",
                       feet="Flamma Gambieras +1"})
        sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC,{
                       head="Wakido Kabuto +2",
                       neck="Moonlight Nodowa",
                       ear1="Brutal Earring",
                       ear2="Cessance Earring",
                       ring1="Chirich Ring +1",
                       ring2="Flamma Ring",
        sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC,{
                       head="Wakido Kabuto +2",
                       neck="Moonlight Nodowa",
                       ear1="Brutal Earring",
                       ear2="Cessance Earring",
                       ring1="Chirich Ring +1",
                       ring2="Flamma Ring",

-- Masamune(Ionis) TP Sets --
        sets.TP.Masamune.Ionis = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC.Ionis = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC.Ionis = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC.Ionis = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC,{})

-- Masamune(SAM Roll) TP Sets --
        sets.TP.Masamune.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC,{})

-- Masamune(Ionis + SAM Roll) TP Sets --
        sets.TP.Masamune.Ionis.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.Ionis,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC.Ionis.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MidACC,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC.Ionis.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.HighACC,{})
        sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC.Ionis.STP = set_combine(sets.TP.Masamune.MaxACC,{})

-- Seigan TP Set --
        sets.TP.Seigan = {head="Kasuga Kabuto +1"}

-- Third Eye TP Set --
        sets.TP['Third Eye'] = {legs="Sakonji Haidate +1"}

-- PDT/MDT Sets --
        sets.PDT = {
                        head="Genmei Kabuto",
                        neck="Twilight Torque",
                        ear1="Brutal Earring",
                        ear2="Genmei Earring",
                        body="Wakido Domaru +2",
                        hands="Sakonji Kote +1",
                        ring1="Defending Ring",
                        ring2={ name="Dark Ring", augments={'Magic dmg. taken -5%','Phys. dmg. taken -4%'}},
                        back="Shadow Mantle",
                        legs="Flamma Dirs",
                        feet="Danzo Sune-Ate"}

sets.MDT = set_combine(sets.PDT,{
						head="Genmei Kabuto",
                        neck="Twilight Torque",
                        ear1="Brutal Earring",
                        ear2="Genmei Earring",
                        body="Wakido Domaru +2",
                        hands="Sakonji Kote +1",
                        ring1="Defending Ring",
                        ring2={ name="Dark Ring", augments={'Magic dmg. taken -5%','Phys. dmg. taken -4%'}},
                        back="Shadow Mantle",
                        legs="Flamma Dirs",
                        feet="Danzo Sune-Ate"})

-- Hybrid Sets --
        sets.TP.Hybrid = set_combine(sets.PDT,{})
        sets.TP.Hybrid.MidACC = set_combine(sets.TP.Hybrid,{})
        sets.TP.Hybrid.HighACC = set_combine(sets.TP.Hybrid.MidACC,{})
        sets.TP.Hybrid.MaxACC = set_combine(sets.TP.Hybrid.HighACC,{})

-- WS Base Set --
        sets.WS = {
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
					   head={ name="Valorous Mask", augments={'Accuracy+26','Weapon skill damage +4%','MND+6','Attack+10',}},
                       neck="Fotia Gorget",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       hands={ name="Valorous Mitts", augments={'Accuracy+16 Attack+16','Weapon skill damage +4%','CHR+8','Accuracy+10',}},
                       ring1="Chirich Ring +1",
                       ring2="",
                       waist="Fotia Belt",
                       legs="Wakido Haidate +2",
                       feet="Flamma Gambieras +1"}

-- Tachi: Fudo Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"] = {
					   ammo="Knobkierrie",
					   head={ name="Valorous Mask", augments={'Accuracy+26','Weapon skill damage +4%','MND+6','Attack+10',}},
                       neck="Fotia Gorget",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       hands={ name="Valorous Mitts", augments={'Accuracy+16 Attack+16','Weapon skill damage +4%','CHR+8','Accuracy+10',}},
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       waist="Fotia Belt",
                       feet="Flamma Gambieras +1"}
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MidACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"],{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       neck="Fotia Gorget",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       waist="Fotia Belt",
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].HighACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MidACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       neck="Fotia Gorget",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       waist="Fotia Belt",
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MaxACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].HighACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       neck="Fotia Gorget",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       waist="Fotia Belt",

-- Tachi: Fudo(SAM Roll) Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"],{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MidACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MidACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].HighACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].HighACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MaxACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].MaxACC,{})

-- Tachi: Fudo(Attack) Set --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"].ATT = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Fudo"],{})

-- Tachi: Shoha Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"] = {
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""}
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MidACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"],{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].HighACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MidACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MaxACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].HighACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})

-- Tachi: Shoha(SAM Roll) Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"],{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MidACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MidACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].HighACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].HighACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MaxACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Shoha"].MaxACC,{})

-- Tachi: Kaiten Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"] = {
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""}
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MidACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"],{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].HighACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MidACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MaxACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].HighACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})

-- Tachi: Kaiten(SAM Roll) Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"],{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MidACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MidACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].HighACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].HighACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MaxACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].MaxACC,{})

-- Tachi: Kaiten(Attack) Set --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"].ATT = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Kaiten"],{})

-- Tachi: Rana Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"] = {
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""}
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MidACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"],{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].HighACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MidACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MaxACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].HighACC,{
                       ammo="Knobkierrie",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})

-- Tachi: Rana(SAM Roll) Sets --
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"],{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MidACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MidACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].HighACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].HighACC,{})
        sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MaxACC.STP = set_combine(sets.WS["Tachi: Rana"].MaxACC,{})

-- Namas Arrow Sets --
        sets.WS["Namas Arrow"] = {
                       ammo="Eminent Arrow",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""}
        sets.WS["Namas Arrow"].MidACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Namas Arrow"],{
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Namas Arrow"].HighACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Namas Arrow"].MidACC,{
					   head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Namas Arrow"].MaxACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Namas Arrow"].HighACC,{
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})

-- Apex Arrow Sets --
        sets.WS["Apex Arrow"] = {
                       ammo="Eminent Arrow",
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""}
        sets.WS["Apex Arrow"].MidACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Apex Arrow"],{
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Apex Arrow"].HighACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Apex Arrow"].MidACC,{
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})
        sets.WS["Apex Arrow"].MaxACC = set_combine(sets.WS["Apex Arrow"].HighACC,{
                       head="",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="",
                       ear2="",
                       body="",
                       hands="",
                       ring1="",
                       ring2="",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="",
                       feet=""})

-- JA Sets --
        sets.JA = {}
        sets.JA.Meditate = {head="Wakido Kabuto +2",hands="Sakonji Kote +1",back="Smertrios's Mantle"}
        sets.JA["Warding Circle"] = {head="Wakido Kabuto +2"}

-- Waltz Set --
        sets.Waltz = {}

sets.Precast = {}
        -- Fastcast Set --
        sets.Precast.FastCast = {
		               ammo="Impatiens",
                       head="Sakonji Kabuto +1",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="Loquacious Earring",
                       ear2="Enchanter Earring +1",
                       body="Sakonji Domaru +1",
                       ring1="Lebeche Ring",
                       ring2="Prolix Ring",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="Limbo Trousers",
                       feet="Sakonji Sune-Ate +1"}

sets.Midcast = {}
        -- Magic Haste Set --
        sets.Midcast.Haste = {
					   ammo="Impatiens",
                       head="Sakonji Kabuto +1",
                       neck="",
                       ear1="Loquacious Earring",
                       ear2="Enchanter Earring +1",
                       body="Sakonji Domaru +1",
                       ring1="Lebeche Ring",
                       ring2="Prolix Ring",
                       back="",
                       waist="",
                       legs="Limbo Trousers",
                       feet="Sakonji Sune-Ate +1"}

end

function pretarget(spell,action)
        if (spell.action_type == 'Magic' and buffactive.silence and player.sub_job == 'NIN') then -- Auto Use Echo Drops If You Are Silenced --
                cancel_spell()
                send_command('input /item "Echo Drops" <me>')
        elseif spell.english == "Berserk" and buffactive.Berserk then -- Change Berserk To Aggressor If Berserk Is On --
                cancel_spell()
                send_command('Aggressor')
        elseif spell.english == "Seigan" and buffactive.Seigan then -- Change Seigan To Third Eye If Seigan Is On --
                cancel_spell()
                send_command('ThirdEye')
        elseif spell.english == "Meditate" and player.tp > 2800 then -- Cancel Meditate If TP Is Above 2800 --
                cancel_spell()
                add_to_chat(123, spell.name .. ' Canceled: ['..player.tp..' TP]')
        elseif spell.action_type == 'Ranged Attack' and spell.target.distance > 24.9 then
                cancel_spell()
                add_to_chat(123, spell.name..' Canceled: [Out of Range]')
                return
        elseif spell.type == 'WeaponSkill' and player.status == 'Engaged' then
                if spell.skill == 'Archery' then
                        if spell.target.distance > 16+target_distance then
                                cancel_spell()
                                return
                        end
                else
                        if spell.target.distance > target_distance then
                                cancel_spell()
                                return
                        end
                end
        end
end

function precast(spell,action)
        local check_ammo
        local check_ammo_count = 1
        if spell.action_type == 'Ranged Attack' then
                check_ammo = player.equipment.ammo
                if player.equipment.ammo == 'empty' or player.inventory[check_ammo].count <= check_ammo_count then
                        add_to_chat(123, spell.name..' Canceled: [Out of Ammo]')
                        cancel_spell()
                        return
                else
                        equip(sets.Preshot)
                        if player.inventory[check_ammo].count <= ammo_warning_limit and player.inventory[check_ammo].count > 1 and not warning then
                                add_to_chat(8, '***** [Low Ammo Warning!] *****')
                                warning = true
                        elseif player.inventory[check_ammo].count > ammo_warning_limit and warning then
                                warning = false
                        end
                end
        elseif spell.type == "WeaponSkill" then
                if player.status ~= 'Engaged' then -- Cancel WS If You Are Not Engaged. Can Delete It If You Don't Need It --
                        cancel_spell()
                        add_to_chat(123,'Unable To Use WeaponSkill: [Disengaged]')
                        return
                else
                        equipSet = sets.WS
                        if equipSet[spell.english] then
                                equipSet = equipSet[spell.english]
                        end
                        if Attack == 'ON' then
                                equipSet = equipSet["ATT"]
                        end
                        if equipSet[AccArray[AccIndex]] then
                                equipSet = equipSet[AccArray[AccIndex]]
                        end
                        if buffactive["Samurai Roll"] and equipSet["STP"] and Samurai_Roll == 'ON' then
                                equipSet = equipSet["STP"]
                        end
                        if elements[spell.name] and elements[spell.name]:contains(world.day_element) then
                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,elements.equip)
                        end
                        if buffactive.Sekkanoki then -- Equip Kasuga Kote +1 When Sekkanoki Is On --
                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{hands="Kasuga Kote +1"})
                        end
                        if buffactive.Sengikori then -- Equip Kas. Sune-Ate +1 When Sengikori Is On --
                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{feet="Kas. Sune-Ate +1"})
                        end
                        if buffactive['Reive Mark'] then -- Equip Ygnas's Resolve +1 During Reive --
                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{neck="Ygnas's Resolve +1"})
                        end
                        if TypeIndex == 1 and spell.english == "Tachi: Fudo" then
                                if player.tp > 2990 or buffactive.Sekkanoki or (player.tp > 1990 and buffactive.Hagakure) then         
                                        if world.time <= (7*60) or world.time >= (17*60) then
                                                if buffactive["Aftermath: Lv.3"] then
                                                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Lugra Earring +1",ear2="Lugra Earring"}) -- 3000 TP or Sekkanoki or Hagakure(2000+ TP) - Equip Lugra Earring +1 & Lugra Earring During AM3 From Dusk To Dawn --
                                                else
                                                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Lugra Earring +1"}) -- 3000 TP or Sekkanoki or Hagakure(2000+ TP) - Equip Lugra Earring +1 From Dusk To Dawn --
                                                end
                                        else
                                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Vulcan's Pearl"}) -- 3000 TP or Sekkanoki or Hagakure(2000+ TP) - Equip Vulcan's Pearl --
                                        end
                                elseif buffactive["Aftermath: Lv.3"] then
                                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear2="Lugra Earring +1"}) -- Equip Lugra Earring +1 Instead of Brutal Earring During AM3 From Dusk To Dawn --
                                        else
                                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear2="Vulcan's Pearl"}) -- Equip Vulcan's Pearl Instead of Brutal Earring During AM3 --
                                        end
                                end
                        end
                        if TypeIndex == 1 and (spell.english == "Tachi: Shoha" or spell.english == "Tachi: Kasha") and (player.tp > 2990 or buffactive.Sekkanoki or (player.tp > 1990 and buffactive.Hagakure)) then
                                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Lugra Earring +1"}) -- 3000 TP or Sekkanoki or Hagakure(2000+ TP) - Equip Lugra Earring +1 From Dusk To Dawn --
                                else
                                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Vulcan's Pearl"}) -- 3000 TP or Sekkanoki or Hagakure(2000+ TP) - Equip Vulcan's Pearl --
                                end
                        end
                        if TypeIndex == 1 and spell.english == "Tachi: Rana" and (world.time <= (7*60) or world.time >= (17*60)) then -- Equip Lugra Earring +1 From Dusk To Dawn --
                                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Lugra Earring +1"})
                        end
                        equip(equipSet)
                end
        elseif spell.type == "JobAbility" then
                if sets.JA[spell.english] then
                        equip(sets.JA[spell.english])
                end
        elseif spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
                if spell.english == 'Utsusemi: Ni' then
                        if buffactive['Copy Image (3)'] then
                                cancel_spell()
                                add_to_chat(123, spell.name .. ' Canceled: [3 Images]')
                                return
                        else
                                equip(sets.Precast.FastCast)
                        end
                else
                end
        elseif spell.type == "Waltz" then
                refine_waltz(spell,action)
                equip(sets.Waltz)
        elseif spell.english == 'Spectral Jig' and buffactive.Sneak then
                cast_delay(0.2)
                send_command('cancel Sneak')
        end
        if Twilight == 'Twilight' then
                equip(sets.Twilight)
        end
end

function midcast(spell,action)
        if spell.action_type == 'Ranged Attack' then
                equipSet = sets.Midshot
                end
                equip(equipSet)
        elseif spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
                if spell.english:startswith('Utsusemi') then
                        if spell.english == 'Utsusemi: Ichi' and (buffactive['Copy Image'] or buffactive['Copy Image (2)'] or buffactive['Copy Image (3)']) then -- Cancel Copy Image 1, 2 & 3 For Utsusemi: Ichi --
                                send_command('@wait 1.7;cancel Copy Image*')
                        end
                        equip(sets.Midcast.Haste)
                elseif spell.english == 'Monomi: Ichi' then
                        if buffactive['Sneak'] then
                                send_command('@wait 1.7;cancel sneak')
                        end
                else
                end
        end
end

function aftercast(spell,action)
        if not spell.interrupted then
                if spell.type == "WeaponSkill" then
                        send_command('wait 0.2;gs c TP')
                elseif spell.english == "Warding Circle" then -- Warding Circle Countdown --
                        send_command('wait 260;input /echo '..spell.name..': [WEARING OFF IN 10 SEC.];wait 10;input /echo '..spell.name..': [OFF]')
                end
        end
        status_change(player.status)
end

function status_change(new,old)
        check_equip_lock()
        if Armor == 'PDT' then
                equip(sets.PDT)
        elseif Armor == 'MDT' then
                equip(sets.MDT)
        elseif new == 'Engaged' then
                equipSet = sets.TP
                if Armor == 'Hybrid' and equipSet["Hybrid"] then
                        equipSet = equipSet["Hybrid"]
                end
                if equipSet[WeaponArray[WeaponIndex]] then
                        equipSet = equipSet[WeaponArray[WeaponIndex]]
                end
                end
                if buffactive["Aftermath: Lv.3"] and equipSet["AM3"] then
                        equipSet = equipSet["AM3"]
                end
                if buffactive.Ionis and equipSet["Ionis"] then
                        equipSet = equipSet["Ionis"]
                end
                if buffactive["Samurai Roll"] and equipSet["STP"] and Samurai_Roll == 'ON' then
                        equipSet = equipSet["STP"]
                end
                if buffactive.Seigan and Seigan == 'ON' then -- Use Seigan Toggle For Seigan TP Set --
                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,sets.TP.Seigan)
                end
                if buffactive["Third Eye"] and Third_Eye == 'ON' then -- Use Third Eye Toggle For Third Eye TP Set --
                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,sets.TP["Third Eye"])
                end
                equip(equipSet)
        else
                equipSet = sets.Idle
                if equipSet[IdleArray[IdleIndex]] then
                        equipSet = equipSet[IdleArray[IdleIndex]]
                end
                if equipSet[WeaponArray[WeaponIndex]] then
                        equipSet = equipSet[WeaponArray[WeaponIndex]]
                end
                end
                if world.area:endswith('Adoulin') then
                        equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{body="Councilor's Garb"})
                end
                equip(equipSet)
        end
                equip(sets.Twilight)
        end
end

function buff_change(buff,gain)
        buff = string.lower(buff)
        if buff == "aftermath: lv.3" then -- AM3 Timer/Countdown --
                if gain then
                        send_command('timers create "Aftermath: Lv.3" 180 down;wait 150;input /echo Aftermath: Lv.3 [WEARING OFF IN 30 SEC.];wait 15;input /echo Aftermath: Lv.3 [WEARING OFF IN 15 SEC.];wait 5;input /echo Aftermath: Lv.3 [WEARING OFF IN 10 SEC.]')
                else
                        send_command('timers delete "Aftermath: Lv.3"')
                        add_to_chat(123,'AM3: [OFF]')
                end
        elseif buff == "perfect defense" then -- PD Timer --
                if gain then
                        send_command('timers create "Perfect Defense" 57 down')
                else
                        send_command('timers delete "Perfect Defense"')
                        add_to_chat(123,'PD: [OFF]')
                end
        elseif buff == "yaegasumi" then -- Yaegasumi Timer --
                if gain then
                        send_command('timers create "Yaegasumi" 45 down')
                else
                        send_command('timers delete "Yaegasumi"')
                        add_to_chat(123,'Yaegasumi: [OFF]')
                end
        elseif buff == 'weakness' then -- Weakness Timer --
                if gain then
                        send_command('timers create "Weakness" 300 up')
                else
                        send_command('timers delete "Weakness"')
                end
        end
        if buff == "sleep" and gain and player.hp > 200 and player.status == "Engaged" then -- Equip Berserker's Torque When You Are Asleep & Have 200+ HP --
                equip({neck="Berserker's Torque"})
        else
                if not midaction() then
                end
        end
end

-- In Game: //gs c (command), Macro: /console gs c (command), Bind: gs c (command) --
function self_command(command)
        if command == 'C1' then -- Accuracy Toggle --
                AccIndex = (AccIndex % #AccArray) + 1
                add_to_chat(158,'Accuracy Level: '..AccArray[AccIndex])
        elseif command == 'C17' then -- Main Weapon Toggle --
                WeaponIndex = (WeaponIndex % #WeaponArray) + 1
                add_to_chat(158,'Main Weapon: '..WeaponArray[WeaponIndex])
        elseif command == 'C5' then -- Auto Update Gear Toggle --
                add_to_chat(158,'Auto Update Gear')
        elseif command == 'C2' then -- Hybrid Toggle --
                if Armor == 'Hybrid' then
                        Armor = 'None'
                        add_to_chat(123,'Hybrid Set: [Unlocked]')
                else
                        Armor = 'Hybrid'
                        add_to_chat(158,'Hybrid Set: '..AccArray[AccIndex])
                end
        elseif command == 'C7' then -- PDT Toggle --
                if Armor == 'PDT' then
                        Armor = 'None'
                        add_to_chat(123,'PDT Set: [Unlocked]')
                else
                        Armor = 'PDT'
                        add_to_chat(158,'PDT Set: [Locked]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C15' then -- MDT Toggle --
                if Armor == 'MDT' then
                        Armor = 'None'
                        add_to_chat(123,'MDT Set: [Unlocked]')
                else
                        Armor = 'MDT'
                        add_to_chat(158,'MDT Set: [Locked]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C16' then -- Seigan Toggle --
                if Seigan == 'ON' then
                        Seigan = 'OFF'
                        add_to_chat(123,'Seigan Set: [Unlocked]')
                else
                        Seigan = 'ON'
                        add_to_chat(158,'Seigan Set: [Locked]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C12' then -- Third Eye Toggle --
                if Third_Eye == 'ON' then
                        Third_Eye = 'OFF'
                        add_to_chat(123,'Third Eye Set: [Unlocked]')
                else
                        Third_Eye = 'ON'
                        add_to_chat(158,'Third Eye Set: [Locked]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C11' then -- SAM Roll Toggle --
                if Samurai_Roll == 'ON' then
                        Samurai_Roll = 'OFF'
                        add_to_chat(123,'SAM Roll: [OFF]')
                else
                        Samurai_Roll = 'ON'
                        add_to_chat(158,'SAM Roll: [ON]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C9' then -- Attack Toggle --
                if Attack == 'ON' then
                        Attack = 'OFF'
                        add_to_chat(123,'Attack: [OFF]')
                else
                        Attack = 'ON'
                        add_to_chat(158,'Attack: [ON]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C3' then -- Twilight Toggle --
                        Twilight = 'None'
                        add_to_chat(123,'Twilight Set: [Unlocked]')
                else
                        Twilight = 'Twilight'
                        add_to_chat(158,'Twilight Set: [locked]')
                end
        elseif command == 'C8' then -- Distance Toggle --
                if player.target.distance then
                        target_distance = math.floor(player.target.distance*10)/10
                        add_to_chat(158,'Distance: '..target_distance)
                else
                        add_to_chat(123,'No Target Selected')
                end
        elseif command == 'C10' then -- Cancel Meikyo Shisui --
                send_command('Cancel Meikyo Shisui')
                add_to_chat(123,'Meikyo Shisui: [OFF]')
        elseif command == 'C6' then -- Idle Toggle --
                IdleIndex = (IdleIndex % #IdleArray) + 1
                add_to_chat(158,'Idle Set: '..IdleArray[IdleIndex])
        elseif command == 'TP' then
                add_to_chat(158,'TP Return: ['..tostring(player.tp)..']')
        elseif command:match('^SC%d$') then
                send_command('//'..sc_map[command])
        end
end

function check_equip_lock() -- Lock Equipment Here --
    if  player.equipment.ring1 == "Warp Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Capacity Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Trizek Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Dim. Ring (Dem)" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Dim. Ring (Mea)" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Dim. Ring (Holla)" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Echad Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Emperor Band" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Reraise Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Tavnazian Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Caliber Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Olduum Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring1 == "Facility Ring" then
			disable('ring1')
		else
			enable('ring1')
	end
	if  player.equipment.ring2 == "Warp Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Capacity Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Trizek Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Dim. Ring (Dem)" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Dim. Ring (Mea)" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Dim. Ring (Holla)" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Echad Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Emperor Band" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Reraise Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Tavnazian Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Caliber Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Olduum Ring" or 
		player.equipment.ring2 == "Facility Ring" then 
			disable('ring2')
		else
			enable('ring2')
	end
	if  player.equipment.back == "Mecisto. Mantle" or 
		player.equipment.back == "Aptitude Mantle +1" or 
		player.equipment.back == "Aptitude Mantle" then 
			disable('back')
		else
			enable('back')
	end
	if  player.equipment.ear1 == "Terminus Earring" or 
		player.equipment.ear1 == "Liminus Earring" or
		player.equipment.ear1 == "Reraise Earring" then 
			disable('ear1')
		else
			enable('ear1')
	end
	if  player.equipment.ear2 == "Terminus Earring" or 
		player.equipment.ear2 == "Liminus Earring" or
		player.equipment.ear2 == "Reraise Earring" then
			disable('ear2')
		else
			enable('ear2')
	end
end

function refine_waltz(spell,action)
        if spell.type ~= 'Waltz' then
                return
        end

if spell.name == "Healing Waltz" or spell.name == "Divine Waltz" then
                return
        end

local newWaltz = spell.english
        local waltzID

local missingHP

if spell.target.type == "SELF" then
                missingHP = player.max_hp - player.hp
        elseif spell.target.isallymember then
                local target = find_player_in_alliance(spell.target.name)
                local est_max_hp = target.hp / (target.hpp/100)
                missingHP = math.floor(est_max_hp - target.hp)
        end

if missingHP ~= nil then
                if player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
                        if missingHP < 40 and spell.target.name == player.name then
                                add_to_chat(123,'Full HP!')
                                cancel_spell()
                                return
                        elseif missingHP < 150 then
                                newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz'
                                waltzID = 190
                        elseif missingHP < 300 then
                                newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz II'
                                waltzID = 191
                        else
                                newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz III'
                                waltzID = 192
                        end
                else
                        return
                end
        end

local waltzTPCost = {['Curing Waltz'] = 20, ['Curing Waltz II'] = 35, ['Curing Waltz III'] = 50}
        local tpCost = waltzTPCost[newWaltz]

local downgrade

if player.tp < tpCost then

if player.tp < 20 then
                        add_to_chat(123, 'Insufficient TP ['..tostring(player.tp)..']. Cancelling.')
                        cancel_spell()
                        return
                elseif player.tp < 35 then
                        newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz'
                elseif player.tp < 50 then
                        newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz II'
                end

downgrade = 'Insufficient TP ['..tostring(player.tp)..']. Downgrading to '..newWaltz..'.'
        end

if newWaltz ~= spell.english then
                send_command('@input /ja "'..newWaltz..'" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
                if downgrade then
                        add_to_chat(8, downgrade)
                end
                cancel_spell()
                return
        end

if missingHP > 0 then
                add_to_chat(8,'Trying to cure '..tostring(missingHP)..' HP using '..newWaltz..'.')
        end
end

function find_player_in_alliance(name)
        for i,v in ipairs(alliance) do
                for k,p in ipairs(v) do
                        if p.name == name then
                                return p
                        end
                end
        end
end

function sub_job_change(newSubjob, oldSubjob)
        select_default_macro_book()
end

function set_macro_page(set,book)
        if not tonumber(set) then
                add_to_chat(123,'Error setting macro page: Set is not a valid number ('..tostring(set)..').')
                return
        end
        if set < 1 or set > 10 then
                add_to_chat(123,'Error setting macro page: Macro set ('..tostring(set)..') must be between 1 and 10.')
                return
        end

if book then
                if not tonumber(book) then
                        add_to_chat(123,'Error setting macro page: book is not a valid number ('..tostring(book)..').')
                        return
                end
                if book < 1 or book > 20 then
                        add_to_chat(123,'Error setting macro page: Macro book ('..tostring(book)..') must be between 1 and 20.')
                        return
                end
                send_command('@input /macro book '..tostring(book)..';wait .1;input /macro set '..tostring(set))
        else
                send_command('@input /macro set '..tostring(set))
        end
end

function select_default_macro_book()
        -- Default macro set/book
        if player.sub_job == 'WAR' then
                set_macro_page(1, 1)
        elseif player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
                set_macro_page(2, 1)
		elseif player.sub_job == 'NIN' then
                set_macro_page(3, 1)
        elseif player.sub_job == 'DRK' then
                set_macro_page(4, 1)
        else
                set_macro_page(1, 1)
        end
end
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2018-01-19 03:08:46
Link | Citer | R

I think it is trying to equip Gavialis Helm (or {head=""} as you've changed the set to)
You can comment out lines 714-716 to stop it doing this, or you could just put your Valorous Mask into elements.equip = {head=""} (line 33)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Windowpane
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Windowpane 2018-01-19 07:40:33
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Flaminglegion said: »
I think it is trying to equip Gavialis Helm (or {head=""} as you've changed the set to)
You can comment out lines 714-716 to stop it doing this, or you could just put your Valorous Mask into elements.equip = {head=""} (line 33)

That seems to be the issue. Figured if it was blank it wouldn't try anything. Thanks a lot!
By Archaide 2018-01-26 18:41:28
Link | Citer | R

Can someone help with my smn lua? When I change to smn job its changes my macro book/page but when I call an avatar it wont change the book or page, anyone see anything wrong? It loads fine and all.
Code
if pet.isvalid then
		if pet.name=='Fenrir' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 5;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Ifrit' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 2;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Titan' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 10;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Leviathan' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 10;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Carbuncle' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 8;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Garuda' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 3;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Shiva' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 6;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Ramuh' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 4;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Diabolos' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 7;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		elseif pet.name=='Cait Sith' then
			send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 9;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
		end
	else
		send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 1;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
	end
	-- End macro set / lockstyle section
end

function pet_change(pet,gain)
    idle()
end
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-01-26 18:48:58
Link | Citer | R

I can only assume it was due to the extra "end" in the middle of the conditionals before it actually ended. Posted corrected code.
Code
if pet.isvalid then

if pet.name=='Fenrir' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 5;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Ifrit' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 2;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Titan' then
    elseif pet.name=='Leviathan' then
    elseif pet.name=='Carbuncle' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 8;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Garuda' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 3;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Shiva' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 6;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Ramuh' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 4;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Diabolos' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 7;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)
    elseif pet.name=='Cait Sith' then
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 9;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle)    
    else
        send_command('input /macro book 14;wait .1;input /macro set 1;wait 3;input /lockstyleset '..StartLockStyle) 
    end

end
By Squabble 2018-01-28 02:26:20
Link | Citer | R

Is there a way to precast the automatic Wyvern breath after weapon skills with the Vishap Armet +1/2/3? I have the midcast gear triggering but no idea on how to get this going. I tried writing in the function job_aftercast section: if pet.isvalid / if weaponskill / equip but I couldn't get it to equip.
 Shiva.Znitch
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2018-01-28 16:11:03
Link | Citer | R

Couple quick GS questions, forgive me if they've been covered before:

1) If my TP set includes ring1="Ilabrat Ring" and my WS set includes ring2="Ilabrat Ring" - is GS fast enough to swap the ring over to my WS set and then back to my TP set? Some of my sets have a R/E ring or earring in the left slot and others in the right slot, should I make them all consistent to left or right?

2) Is there a way to include items in gear sets but exclude them from //gs validate? I have some sets I can't be bothered with sometimes (Mage TP/WS generally) but don't want to have to scan a list of 20+ items to make sure the important gear is all there.

Thanks!
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2018-02-08 10:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Drg

Started working on DRG, but it seems to get stuck often. It doesn't seem to always swap back to either Idle or Tp gear after a ws.
 Asura.Arnan
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2018-02-08 11:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Hi I recently found my TP Bonus and Elemental Obi for WS are not working correctly. I found out I was equipping my elemental obi for all WS in dynamis (should only be equipping it for sanguine blade) and then on closer look I discovered my tp bonus was not working correctly (2750+ tp or 2250+ with Aeonic) Instead of equipping the earrings I specify to use at high TP my lua is just using the 2 earrings I use for CdC which is first on the list (for Savage/Requiescat etc I would like different earrings at 3000 total TP)
I'm positive this section of my lua used to work absolutely fine so its probably something simple or something else I recently changed affected it.

This is the section of the lua
Code
function precast(spell,action)
		if player.status ~= 'Engaged' then
		return
		else
				equipSet = sets.WS
		if equipSet[spell.english] then
				equipSet = equipSet[spell.english]
				end
				end
				end
		if spell.english == "Chant du Cygne" and player.tp > 2750 or player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250 then
                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Mache Earring +1",ear2="Mache Earring +1"})  
        elseif spell.english == "Requiescat" and player.tp > 2750 or player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250 then
                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Lifestorm Earring"})  
		elseif spell.english == "Expiacion" and player.tp > 2750 or player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250 then
                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Ishvara Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring"}) 
		elseif spell.english == "Savage Blade" and player.tp > 2750 or player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250 then
		elseif spell.english == "Vorpal Blade" and player.tp > 2750 or player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250 then
                equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Cessance Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring"})
		elseif spell.english == "Sanguine Blade" and world.day == "Darksday" or world.weather_element == "Dark" then
				equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{waist="Hachirin-no-Obi"})
        elseif spell.english == "Realmrazer" and player.tp > 2750 then
				equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{ear1="Lifestorm Earring"})  
		elseif spell.english == "Black Halo" and player.tp > 2750 then
		elseif spell.english == "Flash Nova" and world.day == "Lightsday" or world.weather_element == "Light" then
				equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{waist="Hachirin-no-Obi"})					
				end
                equip(equipSet)
				end
        elseif spell.type == "JobAbility" or spell.type == "Ward" then
        if sets.JA[spell.english] then
                equip(sets.JA[spell.english])
				end			
        elseif spell.english == 'Lunge' or spell.english == 'Swipe' then
				equip(sets.JA.Lunge)
        elseif spell.type == "Rune" then
				equip(sets.JA.Enmity)				
        elseif spell.type:endswith('Magic') or spell.type == "Ninjutsu" or spell.type == "Trust" then
        if buffactive.silence  then -- Cancel Magic or Ninjutsu If You Are Silenced --
                cancel_spell()
                add_to_chat(123, spell.name..' Canceled: [Silenced]')
        return
        else
        if (string.find(spell.english,'Cur') or BlueMagic_Healing:contains(spell.english) or BlueMagic_HPCure:contains(spell.english))  and spell.english ~= "Cursna" then
                equip(sets.Precast.Cure)
        elseif string.find(spell.english,'Utsusemi') then
        if buffactive['Copy Image (3)'] or buffactive['Copy Image (4)'] then
                cancel_spell()
                add_to_chat(123, spell.english .. ' Canceled: [3+ Images]')
        return
		else
				end
		elseif sets.Precast[spell.skill] then
				equip(sets.Precast[spell.skill])
		else
				end
				end
        elseif string.find(spell.type,'Flourish') then
        if spell.english == "Animated Flourish" then
                equip(sets.Enmity)
        else
                equip(sets.Flourish)
				end
        elseif spell.type == "Step" then
                equip(sets.Step)
        elseif spell.type == "Waltz" then
                equip(sets.Waltz)
        elseif spell.english == 'Spectral Jig' and buffactive.Sneak then
                cast_delay(0.2)
                send_command('cancel Sneak')
        end
end

and this is the full lua
https://pastebin.com/QMPk4zUB

Thanks for any help
 Carbuncle.Kigensuro
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: dlsmd
By Carbuncle.Kigensuro 2018-02-08 12:15:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Drg

Started working on DRG, but it seems to get stuck often. It doesn't seem to always swap back to either Idle or Tp gear after a ws.
try this as your aftercast instead of what you have
Code
function aftercast(spell,action)
      if not spell.interrupted then
            send_command('wait 0.2;gs c TP')
        elseif spell.english == "Angon" then -- Angon Timer/Countdown --
            timer_angon()
            send_command('wait 80;input /echo '..spell.name..': [WEARING OFF IN 10 SEC.];wait 10;timers delete "Angon";input /echo '..spell.name..': [OFF]')
        elseif spell.english == "Ancient Circle" then -- Ancient Circle Countdown --
            send_command('wait 260;input /echo '..spell.name..': [WEARING OFF IN 10 SEC.];wait 10;input /echo '..spell.name..': [OFF]')
        end
    end
    if not spell.type == "PetCommand" then
    end
end
 Carbuncle.Kigensuro
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: dlsmd
By Carbuncle.Kigensuro 2018-02-08 12:20:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arnan said: »
Hi I recently found my TP Bonus and Elemental Obi for WS are not working correctly. I found out I was equipping my elemental obi for all WS in dynamis (should only be equipping it for sanguine blade) and then on closer look I discovered my tp bonus was not working correctly (2750+ tp or 2250+ with Aeonic) Instead of equipping the earrings I specify to use at high TP my lua is just using the 2 earrings I use for CdC which is first on the list (for Savage/Requiescat etc I would like different earrings at 3000 total TP)
I'm positive this section of my lua used to work absolutely fine so its probably something simple or something else I recently changed affected it.

This is the section of the lua

and this is the full lua
https://pastebin.com/QMPk4zUB

Thanks for any help
first make your code post readable
it curently goes if,if,else,if,if,... if it is not readable that i wont even try to help more then this

having said that it does not look like the code you posted has anything to do with your issue however it is vary hard to tell whats going on because your code is so hard to read
 Sylph.Talym
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Talym
By Sylph.Talym 2018-02-08 12:21:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arnan said: »

You need more parentheses around your clauses. The statements are read left to right unless you provide guidance.
Code
elseif spell.english == "Sanguine Blade" and world.day == "Darksday" or world.weather_element == "Dark" then

This is processed as:
Code
(spell.english == "Sanguine Blade" and world.day == "Darksday") or world.weather_element == "Dark"

Since the Dynamis weather_element is always dark, this elseif always returns true and thus your obi gets equipped.

What you really want is:
Code
spell.english == "Sanguine Blade" and (world.day == "Darksday" or world.weather_element == "Dark")

Similarly for the TP Bonus, you have this:
Code
if spell.english == "Chant du Cygne" and player.tp > 2750 or player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250 then

When what you need to have is:
Code
if spell.english == "Chant du Cygne" and (player.tp > 2750 or (player.equipment.main == 'Sequence' and player.tp > 2250)) then
 Asura.Arnan
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2018-02-08 17:40:48
Link | Citer | R

This has fixed my problem perfectly thanks
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 ... 181 182 183