user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-10-06 09:59:52
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
Where can I get "Cherukiki"?
I'll do a bit of copy + pasta from BGwiki

Complete the initiation quest in either San d’Oria, Bastok, or Windurst
Complete the mission Chains and Bonds
Note: Players will be unable to receive the alter ego between the time the mission The Warrior's Path is offered and the boss of the mission Dawn is defeated.
Speak with Taillegeas in Ru'Lude Gardens (I-7) after fulfilling the above prerequisites
 Bismarck.Dubai
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-10-08 01:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
Where can I get "Cherukiki"?
I'll do a bit of copy + pasta from BGwiki

Complete the initiation quest in either San d’Oria, Bastok, or Windurst
Complete the mission Chains and Bonds
Note: Players will be unable to9 receive the alter ego between the time the mission The Warrior's Path is offered and the boss of the mission Dawn is defeated.
Speak with Taillegeas in Ru'Lude Gardens (I-7) after fulfilling the above prerequisites

Thank you! Bgwiki + ffxiwiki were not loading for me for some reason.
 Asura.Highwynn
Serveur: Asura
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2014-10-08 01:10:07
Link | Citer | R

Rahal's only gimmick is he does Enlight. Otherwise he's like the other 20 Paladin trusts.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-10-08 15:21:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Highwynn said: »
Rahal's only gimmick is he does Enlight. Otherwise he's like the other 20 Paladin trusts.
Guess he'll continue to ride the bench and get no play time.
By Elvyn87 2014-10-09 05:36:55
Link | Citer | R

No notes on Lilisette? Can't blame anyone her trust is odd.
A little of what I found out;

Seems to wait until 1500tp to use a TP Move/Dance

Tp Moves
Dancers Fury: Single Target, Low DMG Multi-Hit WS
Whirling Edge: AOE Dagger WS, Between 500-1500DMG
Vivifying Waltz: AOE Cure Waltz (600ish hp)
Thorn Dance: Self-Target Defense Boost

These two she's used but I have no Idea what they did;
Rousing Samba: No idea, Self-Target (Odd note when I had Uka out it stopped me receiving her haste samba but didn't give me anything noticeable, Dancer Envy maybe idk)
Sensual Dance: She used this three times in one fight, she seems to favor it as a tp move; first two times got a "No Effect" message even with no buffs, third time got a very short Attack Boost. Maybe Broken idk
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-10-09 07:03:10
Link | Citer | R

Well sensual dance is a self target att bonus and att down for the mob. Idk about Rousing samba didnt see her use it in any of the story fights or is there anything on wiki. It could possibly be a self target haste samba which could stop Ukas from working.
By Elvyn87 2014-10-09 08:58:07
Link | Citer | R

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Well sensual dance is a self target att bonus and att down for the mob. Idk about Rousing samba didnt see her use it in any of the story fights or is there anything on wiki. It could possibly be a self target haste samba which could stop Ukas from working.

Yea that's what I thought at first but Sensual Dance is an AOE buff unlike here battlefield instances. I got a "No effect" for everyone in party twice and third time everyone got an Attack Bonus. Samba shouldn't have stopped me from reviving Uka's samba. Maybe SE tried to make them pty buffs and broke them haha.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-09 12:25:14
Link | Citer | R

So, what are the top 3 DD trust now anyway?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2014-10-09 15:44:28
Link | Citer | R

I forget if this was mentioned before... does Kuyin give r.acc as well? Or just acc?
By Elvyn87 2014-10-10 05:08:51
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
I forget if this was mentioned before... does Kuyin give r.acc as well? Or just acc?

It's a invisible Indi-Precision effect, so it will be only Accuracy not Ranged sorry.
By Pluton 2014-10-10 05:47:40
Link | Citer | R

Elvyn87 said: »

It's a invisible Indi-Precision effect, so it will be only Accuracy not Ranged sorry.

I don't understand the logic of this. Indi precision also work on R.acc . . .
 Valefor.Vaeria
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Vaeria 2014-10-11 21:59:28
Link | Citer | R

Could anyone help me? I have an alt I am trying to trade ciphers to Clarion Star, he wont even talk to her. She is above level 5, she has done all 3 cities starter trust npc quests and completed. I have traded other ciphers to them before and were accepted. Any tips? I also tried logging out and back in.

Update:
Okay I have 4 ciphers. I tried trading each individually and he accepted Moogle cipher, but not Sakura, Rahal, or Koru-Moru. Is it because the Trust event is over or something? I thought it was extended until Oct 31?
 Asura.Llaessnar
user: Llaessnar
By Asura.Llaessnar 2014-10-14 18:00:47
Link | Citer | R

So anyone fooled around with Karaha-Baruha yet?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-14 18:15:24
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Vaeria said: »
Could anyone help me? I have an alt I am trying to trade ciphers to Clarion Star, he wont even talk to her. She is above level 5, she has done all 3 cities starter trust npc quests and completed. I have traded other ciphers to them before and were accepted. Any tips? I also tried logging out and back in.

Update:
Okay I have 4 ciphers. I tried trading each individually and he accepted Moogle cipher, but not Sakura, Rahal, or Koru-Moru. Is it because the Trust event is over or something? I thought it was extended until Oct 31?
Sorry if this is a little late. But all of the ones you're having troubles with have these stars next to them.
Quote:
** One of the following missions must be completed.
San d’Oria: The Shadow Lord
Bastok: Xarcabard, Land of Truths
Windurst: The Shadow Awaits
Not sure how true they are, but having those missions completed may fix the problem.

Source
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-10-14 18:19:16
Link | Citer | R

Karaha-Baruha.

He looks like a whm casts Pro/shellga V and haste though haven't seen cures yet wses using spirit taker and starburst he also uses Fenrir's Blood pact rages.

So far ive seen Howling Moon(2hr) twice within a few mins and lunar bay.

Edit: Ok so just seen Valaineral use Swift blade and Karaha used Howling moon which SC'd and made darkness.

Savage blade + Uriel blade > howling moon = distortion.
By Bloodrose 2014-10-14 18:22:02
Link | Citer | R

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Karaha-Baruha.

He looks like a whm casts Pro/shellga V and haste though haven't seen cures yet wses using spirit taker and uses Fenrir's Blood pact rages.

So far ive seen Howling Moon(2hr) twice within a few mins and lunar bay.
Karaha [S] does use Cure V, and acts as a healer/buffer.

First WS I witnessed was one of Fenrir's pacts.
 Ragnarok.Arcaine
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: rcaine
By Ragnarok.Arcaine 2014-10-15 03:29:15
Link | Citer | R

From what I've seen, he's also extremely fast with -na spells and erase as compared to other whm npcs. I often have the debuff removed before it registers.

He does use cures, and possesses auto-refresh 1. Casts haste, but no regen. Seems to save TP for closing skillchains (CDC > Lunar bay = darkness). I didn't see him use spirit taker even while low on MP, so I'm not sure what triggers that. Could be he didn't want to risk missing on a rabbit and waste tp.

Also noticed that the darkness skillchain did more damage than lunar bay, so possible skillchain bonus trait there.
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-10-15 11:37:50
Link | Citer | R

Karaha will save his TP to either close an SC or to use Spirit Taker at 3000, regardless of his MP pool. Also, hidden effect: if Star Sibyl is out, he has 3/tic Auto Refresh; no change in Star Sibyl's Indi-Acumen potency with him out, however.
[+]
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-10-15 12:12:43
Link | Citer | R

Rousing Samba: No idea, Self-Target (Odd note when I had Uka out it stopped me receiving her haste samba but didn't give me anything noticeable, Dancer Envy maybe idk)
It's my understanding that Waltzes do not stack and that only the most recent Waltz effect is applied. Chances are, Lilisette was just hitting right after Uka and removing Haste Samba. As for what Rousing Samba does, it could have been my eyes, but I would swear I was getting more TP than normally, leading me to think Store TP samba.

*edit* It is not Store TP, I am tending to agree with possibly broken.
By gdiShun 2014-10-15 13:09:14
Link | Citer | R

From http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Distorter_of_Time

Quote:
Rousing Samba: Greatly increases Lilisette's Critical Hit Rate, possibly to 100%. Effect is granted to party members engaged with Cait Sith Ceithir. Possibly other unconfirmed effects.

I feel like that should be pretty noticeable though. I guess either yeah, it's broken or it's been toned down.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-10-15 13:16:44
Link | Citer | R

gdiShun said: »
From http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Distorter_of_Time

Quote:
Rousing Samba: Greatly increases Lilisette's Critical Hit Rate, possibly to 100%. Effect is granted to party members engaged with Cait Sith Ceithir. Possibly other unconfirmed effects.

I feel like that should be pretty noticeable though. I guess either yeah, it's broken or it's been toned down.
I definitely didn't see any change in critical hit rate, so that compounded with the lack of animation on auto-attacks just about confirms that it's broken.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-10-16 03:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Pluton said: »

I don't understand the logic of this. Indi precision also work on R.acc . . .

Nah, the other reply was wrong. Kuyin DOES give Acc and R.Acc, you can even see the increase in ranged accuracy from /checkparam <me>. I actually used her a bit skilling up throwing on NIN before the Oct update.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-11-16 07:07:31
Link | Citer | R

Goobue hits low but hits fairly often, Tp moves are ok, Mandy uses Normal mandy moves plus the Tp-0 move which kinda nice
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-11-16 10:39:37
Link | Citer | R

How do you get the mandy again?
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2014-11-16 11:31:27
Link | Citer | R

Mandy event. You need 300 points from the game.
 Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai
user: Setsuai
By Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai 2014-11-16 15:51:05
Link | Citer | R

This may be a question that has already been asked, but can you use trusts in ENMs?
 Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2014-11-16 15:57:02
Link | Citer | R

I haven't tried but I presume so.
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-11-16 16:04:01
Link | Citer | R

No you can not, tried spire of holla and it was a no go.

Granted this was prolly a year ago so maybe its changed? idk
 Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai
user: Setsuai
By Quetzalcoatl.Setsuai 2014-11-16 16:19:29
Link | Citer | R

The wiki doesn't say you can't, but doesn't say you can either, so I'm betting it's probably a no go.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-17 12:12:59
Link | Citer | R

Main Page hasnt been updated in a while.
Just wondering what the deal is with Najelith/Ruguadjeen. Should I bother getting them? Or are they like Lion (cool to look at)?
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72