Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 70 71 72
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-12 17:04:53
Link | Citer | R

How do I get through the first stage of the Murmor event? She keeps dieing. I spam Cheer and Clap motions on her too. Not exactly sure what else I should be doing.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-08-12 17:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
How do I get through the first stage of the Murmor event? She keeps dieing. I spam Cheer and Clap motions on her too. Not exactly sure what else I should be doing.

dying = break before the next round really. You're supposed to clap and cheer to get her going (after she dies) and then sync dance moves while she's going.
 Bismarck.Lucried
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Lucried
By Bismarck.Lucried 2014-08-12 17:14:43
Link | Citer | R

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Fraulein_Mumor:_Dynamic_Dopplegangers

this link has all you need to know to get mumor trust.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-08-12 17:33:31
Link | Citer | R

minikomby said: »
Where or how you get that "bundle of scrolls" key item?

Seeing as how it's mentioned no less than three times on the same page as your post, AND in the official update notes, I'm going to let you look harder for that answer...
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-12 18:26:53
Link | Citer | R

Turns out I was doing everything right but I hadn't talked to the moogle before I tried starting lol.
By Fazzu 2014-08-14 00:05:55
Link | Citer | R

FYI Rainemard does haste II me, plus he uses Distract II and Frazzle II, just sparingly.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-08-14 00:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Hm really? I haven't had him Haste 2 me.
By FaeQueenCory 2014-08-14 06:00:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
- Nanaa is still unique in that she's the only Trust with Treasure Hunter.
Iirc, all the THF Trusts have TH+1.
Nanaa, Aldo AND Lion...
So she's not really unique at all.
By gdiShun 2014-08-14 23:00:35
Link | Citer | R

Uka so far I've seen that she uses Haste Samba, Quickstep, Reverse Flourish, Curing Waltz(she cures you) and Judgment for WS.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-08-14 23:13:46
Link | Citer | R

FaeQueenCory said: »
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
- Nanaa is still unique in that she's the only Trust with Treasure Hunter.
Iirc, all the THF Trusts have TH+1.
Nanaa, Aldo AND Lion...
So she's not really unique at all.

I like Nanaa as she was my hero as a newb THF... but she really is kinda underwhelming. King Cobra Clamp is kinda nice, cause of it being magical and pretty static... but outside of that her occasional Despoil ain't cutting it.

Romaa on the other hand, Trick attack, Feint, decent damage fast blades, sneak attack, Aura-stealing, shes a pretty decent all around THF.

Still fun is fun
By Zoltar 2014-08-15 09:20:52
Link | Citer | R

Haven't read through the last few pages, but is anyone experiencing issues where after having your trusts out for an extended period of time they stop functioning or randomly do their jobs?

I'm having issues where after a couple hours my DDs will stop attacking all-together and mages will stop buffing/healing. Sometimes they go back to normal but most of the time I have to resummon.

Anyone else notice this?
 Bismarck.Herzins
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2014-08-15 09:31:59
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Lucried said: »
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Fraulein_Mumor:_Dynamic_Dopplegangers

Is Mumor any good? I have been getting all trusts but this one seems to be a pita to get from what I've read..
By Hinamori 2014-08-15 09:33:58
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Herzins said: »
Bismarck.Lucried said: »

Is Mumor any good? I have been getting all trusts but this one seems to be a pita to get from what I've read..

Get the Happi gear from the summer dancing event, then do it again to get Mumor. Just remember

Dance 1 = Samba
Dance 2 = Waltz
Dance 3 = Neo Jig
Dance 4 = Crusher Jig
By FaeQueenCory 2014-08-15 09:50:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Romaa on the other hand, Trick attack, Feint, decent damage fast blades, sneak attack, Aura-stealing, shes a pretty decent all around THF.

Still fun is fun
Well she IS Nanaa's mom... And war-forged...
So there's that.
And I agree, use whichever Trust you enjoy for that slot. (Like I prefer Valaineral over Trion, but both are really good tanks... Gessho too. And I prefer Mihli for her AS and DD WS usage over Kupipi for leveling, but I can understand Kupipi's ubiquitous use because she's the first WHM Trust and is easier to get than Mihli.)

She really is. Though I am SEVERELY disappointed in the lack of unique WSs from her.... (It's not like they're not already coded from the BCNM with her...)
Her use of Skullbreaker is.... Disturbing.
I honestly don't understand how she can pull the numbers she does when a real person uses it it only dishes out like 1/4 of her's...
I am totes all butthurt that she doesn't do her flying heart bash: Eternal Vana Illusion...
Not even with Uka in pt too.
(Though I haven't tested them at 99, so they might then... But I doubt it.)
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-08-15 12:45:07
Link | Citer | R

Zoltar said: »
Haven't read through the last few pages, but is anyone experiencing issues where after having your trusts out for an extended period of time they stop functioning or randomly do their jobs?

I'm having issues where after a couple hours my DDs will stop attacking all-together and mages will stop buffing/healing. Sometimes they go back to normal but most of the time I have to resummon.

Anyone else notice this?

Sometimes I notice that healer trusts start to slack off. No idea what would be the reason though. For example, all of a sudden, Kupipi starts to take her time to cure, even if she has lots of mp and HPs are low.

She is. Haste samba is lovely, plus despite using a weak ws, her damage isn't bad in trust standards. It is actually good that she has only one weaponskill which does well for a trust.
By Anjou 2014-08-15 13:05:20
Link | Citer | R

Uka is pretty awesome! She actually cures faster than cherukiki. She has all the perks of mumor but with waltz IV/V.
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-08-15 13:08:58
Link | Citer | R

Anjou said: »
Uka is pretty awesome! She actually cures faster than cherukiki. She has all the perks of mumor but with waltz IV/V.

Problem is you miss more than cures by dropping a healer trust so you would still need to call a healer where you would really need the help of trusts. Uka will most likely try to cure at the same time as your healer which is a waste of mp for the healer.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-15 13:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Uka keeps using Drain Samba when I call her out instead of haste samba ; ;
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-08-15 13:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Uka keeps using Drain Samba when I call her out instead of haste samba ; ;

Yeah there is also that. Mumor favors haste samba in my experience.
By Zoltar 2014-08-15 13:19:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vinedrius said: »
Zoltar said: »

Anyone else notice this?

Sometimes I notice that healer trusts start to slack off. No idea what would be the reason though. For example, all of a sudden, Kupipi starts to take her time to cure, even if she has lots of mp and HPs are low.

She is. Haste samba is lovely, plus despite using a weak ws, her damage isn't bad in trust standards. It is actually good that she has only one weaponskill which does well for a trust.

Thanks for the reply! I just wonder if it's intentionally like that to give more realistic experiences when your fellow party members are slacking LOL
By gdiShun 2014-08-15 13:20:21
Link | Citer | R

Her using WS also makes her a less than reliable healer, which is unfortunate.
By Anjou 2014-08-15 13:27:52
Link | Citer | R

That's true but for something like wkr where whm runs out of mp she could be useful
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2014-08-15 18:20:30
Link | Citer | R

I was playing around with Excenmille to see if I would rather use him over Mumor as my 3rd trust at 99. Stag's Call seems to give 13% Attack and last 3 minutes, with a 5 minute cooldown (so basically berserk). He does a little more damage than Mumor/Coffin but not enough to beat a trust like Tenzen. His WSes are pretty weak, they seem to do around the 600ish range on Velkks in Marjami. I'm not sure he's better than Mumor for me but he seems to be a pretty solid hybrid buffing DD third trust.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2014-08-15 22:17:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Failaras said: »
I was playing around with Excenmille to see if I would rather use him over Mumor as my 3rd trust at 99. Stag's Call seems to give 13% Attack and last 3 minutes, with a 5 minute cooldown (so basically berserk). He does a little more damage than Mumor/Coffin but not enough to beat a trust like Tenzen. His WSes are pretty weak, they seem to do around the 600ish range on Velkks in Marjami. I'm not sure he's better than Mumor for me but he seems to be a pretty solid hybrid buffing DD third trust.
Like Berserk in duration/recast maybe, but Berserk is 25% attack. :P (and -25% defense, of course).
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2014-08-15 22:31:42
Link | Citer | R

Right.
By FaeQueenCory 2014-08-16 06:58:34
Link | Citer | R

I haven't had any issues where Uka favors drain over haste samba, chances are, you or a Trust's HP is low and that's why they switch to drain instead of haste. (She's always hasting me)

And I also don't think he use of WSs hurts her healing abilities since her system seems to be: step>>samba>>stepx4~5>>reverse flourish
She is nigh constantly reverse flourishing for me... And aside from the decent damage Mumor has compared to other Trusts... I don't know why I would use Mumor over Uka if I had to choose between the two.
(The way they said it made it seem like Uka wouldn't samba like Mumor doesn't waltz.)
By Kell 2014-08-16 12:58:05
Link | Citer | R

FaeQueenCory said: »
I haven't had any issues where Uka favors drain over haste samba, chances are, you or a Trust's HP is low and that's why they switch to drain instead of haste. (She's always hasting me)

I tried Uka with Mumor, full hp, and they both used drain samba 3 at the same time. It was a real disappointment, I didn't see haste samba at all over the entire time I had them called, though Uka in particular spammed steps.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-08-16 16:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Uka will use Healing Waltz to remove debuffs, IDK what triggers it, but she used it on herself to remove Poison while i was fighting Pand. Warden.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-08-16 16:17:12
Link | Citer | R

@47/47 Trusts /

Woohoo!
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2014-08-16 16:55:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm sick of these things, 3 separate parties of 1 player + trust entourage all competing for the same mobs for grounds tome regimes.
They really are the dumbass's best (only) friends.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 70 71 72