Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Trust Ciphers!
Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72
By Zoltar 2014-07-28 09:16:52
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I just wish bards would finish casting even if the battle ends(same problem automatons have too)

Yeah, Joachim is notorious for that, pisses me off
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 09:18:24
Link | Citer | R

I just wish bards would finish casting even if the battle ends(same problem automatons have too)
Not just BRDs, but WHMs too.

Like when they are casting Protecta/Shellra and things die before the spells finish....and most of the time I'm fighting crap just so they can cast the spell!
By Ophannus 2014-07-28 09:27:06
Link | Citer | R

What does Klara do again? Isn't she like Zeid's disciple or something? Never finished bastok quest linew
 Alexander.Almostunsane
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Almostunsane 2014-07-28 10:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Young Excenmille new best trust

For the uninitiated:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-07-28 10:53:57
Link | Citer | R

My favorite Trust lineups:

Melee - Cherukki, Joachim, and Moogle

Solo BLM - Moogle, Sakura, and Star Sibyl

Lowbie leveling - Cherukki, Gessho, and Moogle

I avoid any Trust the uses AoE, regardless of how useful they can be. For awhile, I loved taking Mihli everywhere as her AI makes her one of the more watchful healers, but she has a tendency to fire off Scouring Bubbles in crowded places.
 Ragnarok.Exavion
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Aladriel
By Ragnarok.Exavion 2014-07-28 13:15:46
Link | Citer | R

I used to care about trusts using AoE until I realized you can just dismiss them no harm done.

I always give them a good slap or two first but If your not fast enough sometimes they get the healer involved and they need to go too.
 Shiva.Jirachi
Serveur: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-07-28 14:32:15
Link | Citer | R

So...Anyone ever think that calling Young Excenmille in normal times would create the time paradox they are trying to say they are avoiding by not letting you call both at the same time...? because Excenmille is a normal NPC in normal times!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-07-28 14:53:57
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Jirachi said: »
So...Anyone ever think that calling Young Excenmille in normal times would create the time paradox they are trying to say they are avoiding by not letting you call both at the same time...? because Excenmille is a normal NPC in normal times!
As long as they don't acknowledge the others existence we should be fiiiine.
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-07-28 15:04:45
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Exavion said: »
I used to care about trusts using AoE until I realized you can just dismiss them no harm done.

I always give them a good slap or two first but If your not fast enough sometimes they get the healer involved and they need to go too.

That's where the issue would be. Mihli would be the healer, and her calling a boatload of attention to herself, particularly in places like Yorcia and in reives, is a big no-go.
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-07-28 15:09:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Like when they are casting Protecta/Shellra and things die before the spells finish....and most of the time I'm fighting crap just so they can cast the spell!

I have noticed that they will also stop casting if you change your target manually. Now THAT is annoying. Is it a glitch or "working as intended"?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-07-28 15:42:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Jackieolivas said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I have noticed that they will also stop casting if you change your target manually. Now THAT is annoying. Is it a glitch or "working as intended"?

Probably working as intended, because it's not just a Trust issue. Same issue applies to PUP automatons, SMN spirits etc.
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-28 15:59:52
Link | Citer | R

thats funny because thats the reason i love them because of the Aoe lol. gessho goblin and mihli can aoe SC very nicely taking out mobs at a time
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 16:39:18
Link | Citer | R

Is there any way in the world we can get the original post of this updated to reflect what all is out now?
By Elvyn87 2014-07-29 04:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Just got Mumor for the Summer Breeze Festival
 Fenrir.Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-29 05:58:38
Link | Citer | R

Elvyn87 said: »
Just got Mumor for the Summer Breeze Festival

Was it just Mumor and Star Sybil this last update? :3
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-29 05:59:06
Link | Citer | R

Should be able to get Uka too from the festival.
 Bahamut.Malothar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-07-29 06:08:59
Link | Citer | R

She'll be from the next login campaign.

SE said:
Her erstwhile companion Uka will be made available in the August Repeat Login Campaign

As an aside, has anyone gotten the HQ gear from doing the hard modes? Completed them all, but all I've gotten is 2x as much junk food. :/
By Elvyn87 2014-07-29 06:36:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
She'll be from the next login campaign.

SE said:
Her erstwhile companion Uka will be made available in the August Repeat Login Campaign

As an aside, has anyone gotten the HQ gear from doing the hard modes? Completed them all, but all I've gotten is 2x as much junk food. :/

I don't think there is HQ of the new gear to get. I looked through the Dats last update when the new Items where added and no HQ version.
 Bahamut.Malothar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-07-29 06:39:39
Link | Citer | R

Silliness. I remembered seeing two different pieces of each, but now that I check again, it's just the male and female sets.

SE said:
“But the mini games are too easy!” We hear you cry. Well, well, aren’t we the confident one? Never fear – we have just the thing in store for you. Remember that happi you can earn from assisting Mumor in the Superheroine Show? Put it to good use by wearing it before talking to the minigame stall staff, and they’ll let you participate in a souped-up version of the respective event. Of course, the difficulty level is increased, so coming away with a prize might be a tad more vexing, but you can handle it, right? Your reward for undergoing such trials and tribulations and walking away unscathed will be higher quality versions of the regular spoiless! Come try your luck!

-________________-;
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2014-07-29 06:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
Is there any way in the world we can get the original post of this updated to reflect what all is out now?

BG Wiki -> Trust

It's updated pretty well, except for Mumor which just came out.
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-29 07:09:12
Link | Citer | R

i feel like an idiot tryign to do the mumor quest XD any pointers? haha
By Elvyn87 2014-07-29 08:36:20
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Sabishii
Serveur: Asura
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2014-07-29 12:54:21
Link | Citer | R

If anyone's curious about Mumor, she's a dancer with a club. She uses stutter step, violent flourish, haste samba, saber dance, and occasionally she'll use club WSs.
By Kell 2014-07-29 18:39:21
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Almostunsane said: »
Young Excenmille new best trust

K, I don't see it on the SE site, is he out yet or is his trust available later in August?
By gdiShun 2014-07-29 18:57:07
Link | Citer | R

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43495
 Carbuncle.Conini
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Conini
By Carbuncle.Conini 2014-07-30 00:29:32
Link | Citer | R

Mumor is fairly awesome
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-30 19:30:55
Link | Citer | R

Are we sure that Uka is from the next log in, and not from the summer fest?

I know she isn't listed on the http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/38761?p=482612&viewfull=1#post482612 page, so I assume it's right, just wondering if we know for sure.
 Sylph.Avebian
Serveur: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2014-07-30 19:44:43
Link | Citer | R

* Her erstwhile companion Uka will be made available in the August Repeat Login Campaign

taken strait from Playonline

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/topics/read/mumor2014/index.html
 Fenrir.Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-08-09 01:00:34
Link | Citer | R

What trusts do not use aoe ws's? I know Noillurie, what others? Besides Sakura, Moogle, and Star Sybil too.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-08-09 01:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Ummm.. I don't use them that often, but those are the ones I can think of... most of them don't AoE. I think this is the full list, struck out ones are the AoE

Excenmille • Curilla • Trion • Naji • Ayame • Volker • Iron Eater • Kupipi • Ajido-Marujido • Shantotto • Cherukiki • Ulmia • Nashmeira • Zazarg • Ingrid
Naja Salaheem • Star Sibyl • Zeid • Elivira • Ferreous Coffin • Joachim • Lhu Mhakaracca • Noillurie • Sakura • Tenzen • Moogle • Mumor

Maat might use spinning attack, unsure
Ovjang • Mnejing I don't know what "Shield Subverter" and "Sixth Sense" do, but I'm going to guess single target...
Uka Totlihn(not out yet)

Nanaa MihgoPrisheGadalarGesshoD. ShantottoLehko HabhokaLionLuzafNajelithMihli AliapohValaineralAldoFablinix
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72