Plugins Broken Via Version Update

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 81 82 83 ... 101 102 103
By Mafai 2017-07-08 12:12:24
Link | Citer | R

can you unload and reload sandbox and tell us the version number it prints in your console?
 Valefor.Terravcota
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Terravcota 2017-07-08 16:21:09
Link | Citer | R

Uhh am I doing something dumb? //unload sandbox says Plugin not loaded and //load sandbox says Module not found. It's on in my Windower profile and I have a Sandbox.dll in my plugins folder - modified 7/3/2017 4:56 PM, 125KB.
By Sabishii 2017-07-10 18:03:39
Link | Citer | R

Can't take a screenshot as a PNG, pressing print screen gives me the following error: "failed to convert screenshot to PNG"
 Sylph.Deathknight
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Deathknight 2017-07-16 21:44:20
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Miang said: »
I took a look at my event viewer to see if there were any useful error messages and I noticed that every time application crashed the following system warning was generated:

Quote:
TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error typically occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a high rate, causing all available local ports to be used and forcing TCP/IP to reuse a local port for an outgoing connection. To minimize the risk of data corruption, the TCP/IP standard requires a minimum time period to elapse between successive connections from a given local endpoint to a given remote endpoint.

The app error was the following:

Quote:
Faulting application name: pol.exe, version: 1.18.13.0, time stamp: 0x4e3bcddc
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.15063.296, time stamp: 0x28e9cf15
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x000eb802
Faulting process ID: 0x194c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2f715b8b0059c
Faulting application path: I:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FFXINA\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pol.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report ID: d6d2372b-8240-430b-8057-04f4ec4f20ec
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

These errors have occurred 6 times today, over the course of 5 hours. Same error every time, never doing anything special in game other than being idle in town.

Has anyone discovered a solution? I am wary to enter events with the random crash issue.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-07-16 22:11:01
Link | Citer | R

If the game is actually crashing, the most useful information you can provide is a crash dump file.

KERNELBASE is responsible for a lot of things.
 Sylph.Deathknight
By Sylph.Deathknight 2017-07-16 22:53:37
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Caiir said: »
If the game is actually crashing, the most useful information you can provide is a crash dump file.

KERNELBASE is responsible for a lot of things.

Thank you. Where can the file be located?
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-07-16 23:32:56
Link | Citer | R

You can either google JIT debugging for information on how to do it manually, or look here https://github.com/Windower/Issues/wiki/Enabling-automatic-crash-dumps to have them enabled automatically.
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-17 01:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Has anybody experienced frequent slowdowns after the last patch?
Not sure if this depends on datmods, windower or base game.

Whatever the reason since last patch I'm experiencing them.
Note I'm not talking about lag spikes or anything connected to internet connection. It's a Slowdown from the 3D engine or whatever else.
Every X minutes the screen stops for like a second, then action starts flowing again.
 Sylph.Deathknight
By Sylph.Deathknight 2017-07-17 21:58:13
Link | Citer | R

You can either google JIT debugging for information on how to do it manually, or look here https://github.com/Windower/Issues/wiki/Enabling-automatic-crash-dumps to have them enabled automatically.

I've successfully obtained the dmp file based on the method you linked. While I can open it with VS Studios, I have found nothing of note to help. What would you advise to be the most appropriate next step? Thank you again for all of your assistance.
By Sabishii 2017-07-17 22:33:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »

Note I'm not talking about lag spikes or anything connected to internet connection. It's a Slowdown from the 3D engine or whatever else.
Every X minutes the screen stops for like a second, then action starts flowing again.

Happens to me too. The frames stop for a moment, then the frame rate goes back up to normal, IDK why it happens.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-07-17 22:59:41
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Deathknight said: »

I've successfully obtained the dmp file based on the method you linked. While I can open it with VS Studios, I have found nothing of note to help. What would you advise to be the most appropriate next step? Thank you again for all of your assistance.

If you upload it, I can probably determine if windower is responsible, at the very least.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-18 01:11:27
Link | Citer | R

Sabishii said: »

Happens to me too. The frames stop for a moment, then the frame rate goes back up to normal, IDK why it happens.
Yeah met other people experiencing the same.

Wonder if it's caused by the game? Some incompatibilities with Windows 10? Or just something within Windower?
Surprised only a few people are experiencing that and not everyone.

People using DGvoodoo seem to NOT have the issue.
 Sylph.Deathknight
By Sylph.Deathknight 2017-07-18 01:25:51
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Deathknight said: »

If you upload it, I can probably determine if windower is responsible, at the very least.

Here they are:

Dump File 1

Dump File 2
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-19 17:00:54
Link | Citer | R

So talking about the "constant slowdowns since last patch" that some people have been having, moving to DGvoodoo didn't solve the issue.

Noticed though that Vanilla doesn't have those slowdowns, so it might be something somehow related to Windower.
Gonna try without addons and adding them one by one and see if I can find the culprit :x
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-19 17:13:34
Link | Citer | R

So talking about the "constant slowdowns since last patch" that some people have been having, moving to DGvoodoo didn't solve the issue.

Noticed though that Vanilla doesn't have those slowdowns, so it might be something somehow related to Windower.
Gonna try without addons and adding them one by one and see if I can find the culprit :x

Are you using dev with luacore version 2.1.0.3? I'm having slowdowns with 2.1.0.3 but not with live version 2.0.5.2
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-19 17:35:06
Link | Citer | R

I was using Dev, moved to 4.3 non dev and I still have the slowdowns.
It's not connected to the Internet Connection. It's just FPS go to zero (it's like screen stops) for 1 second or a bit more.
It happens very frequently.

With Vanilla it doesn't happen.
Just tried a new installation of Windower 4 without any addon and without init.txt, and it's not happening either.

Trying addons one by one now.
 Sylph.Subadai
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2017-07-19 17:38:51
Link | Citer | R

Try unloading FindAll, I think it's the one causing a similar-sounding problem I've having. I think it might have to do with the on-screen inventory tracker.
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-19 17:44:09
Link | Citer | R

I was using Dev, moved to 4.3 non dev and I still have the slowdowns.
It's not connected to the Internet Connection. It's just FPS go to zero (it's like screen stops) for 1 second or a bit more.
It happens very frequently.

With Vanilla it doesn't happen.
Just tried a new installation of Windower 4 without any addon and without init.txt, and it's not happening either.

Trying addons one by one now.

Whats the version of your luacore.dll on the live version?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-19 17:49:10
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Kenshi said: »
From where can I tell?

Tried with a bunch of addons and plugins, everything was smooth (no, Findall wasn't among these, I was suspecting Findall as well Subadai)
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-19 18:10:33
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Kenshi said: »
From where can I tell?

Tried with a bunch of addons and plugins, everything was smooth (no, Findall wasn't among these, I was suspecting Findall as well Subadai)

right click on luacore.dll, properties, details
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-19 18:16:33
Link | Citer | R

Oh and yeah Subadai, it's Findall causing the slowdowns.
When I unload it, everything runs smooth with no slowdowns. If I reload it a few seconds later I get my first slowdown, and so on and so on.

Something odd I noticed between my new Windower 4 test install and my current Windower 4 install (both live version, non dev).
The test install config.xml for Findall is like follows

The config.xml for Findall on my current install instead is like this.
Even if I delete it, it gets recreated with the same plethora of sub options.
What's going on here? :x

What's even more strange, in the Win4 Test install, the one with the "shorter" config file for Findall, I appearently get no slowdowns even if Findall is loaded up.
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-19 18:27:00
Link | Citer | R

2.1.0.4 should be the luacore on the dev version
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-19 18:39:47
Link | Citer | R

I get same luacore version in both my non-dev and dev folders.
Some time ago I had to temporarily use dev Windower in my non-dev folder, that might've messed up things?

I'm getting slowdowns on Dev windower as well btw. (if findall is loaded)
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-19 19:03:52
Link | Citer | R

if you replaced the live launcher for the dev launcher then yea, it will download the dev luacore. Either that or they made the changes live and somehow Im not getting the update.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-19 19:09:06
Link | Citer | R

What actually happened is a bit more complicated but yeah more or less this is the flow of events:

> Live Windower folder
> Remove hook and overwrite the Exe with a Dev one
> hook and a plethora of other stuff get upgraded to dev versions
> Remove hook and replace Exe with live windower, but some stuff (like luacore) didn't get replaced it seems
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-19 19:12:04
Link | Citer | R

Try deleting the luacore and see if it download the live one which should be 2.0.5.2
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-22 13:41:28
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, downloaded the old version of luacore.
Findall seems to be behaving right now.
There are some occasional slowdowns but they're very very rare.
For instance I've seen one yesterday in over 3 hours of play.

With the new luacore they were pretty frequent (one every minute if not more)
 Asura.Kazaki
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-08-04 06:08:20
Link | Citer | R

Organizer broken?
Libs/extdata.lua:1475: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'cur_val' (a nil value)

Edit: This was not broken by the update, however for those who might stumble across this at a later date it's an issue with Linkpearls. Trying to find more info.
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-08-04 06:33:13
Link | Citer | R

Same thing after every update: new items that aren't in the resources files will break stuff. Wait for them to be updated.
 Asura.Kazaki
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-08-04 08:25:10
Link | Citer | R

Ah okay thanks :)
First Page 2 3 ... 81 82 83 ... 101 102 103