Get Thanatos Banned

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Get Thanatos banned
Get Thanatos banned

Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Stoketta said:
Princebob said:
Stop crying. Be nice. The actions today showed what type of people your linkshell is. MPK attempt. You guys moved faf killin g 1/2 our 12 ppl allaince due to a flame breath. The wine and complain we take too long. Hard for a fast kill when all dd's start weakened. Having your whole linkshell spam /random to the point where I couldnt see anything in the chat log. And you always seem to justify your rude actions. Our ls does this, our ls does that. But the simple fact is I've been camping HNM for the past 2 years and your ls is the only one that acts like yall are still in grade school. Throwing cry baby fits when u dont get claim. Someone in my ls claim, your DA mule GMs them. I'm tired of turning the other cheek while you and your linkshell ruin my online play. Show up to hnm, camp and say congs if another ls claims. Be nice. This game is for fun. Please keep this in mind for future. Thank you and have a nice day.

WoW what did I get myself into moving from Bismarck to the "drama" server, YIKES! Why are peeps so rude to others? If you lose claim oh well, better luck next time. Get outa the way and let those who got the claim own it. At least you get ToD and will have your day too.

Most people are annoyed or even jealous because Thanatos blatantly bots, no one does anything about it, and therefore Thanatos ends up claiming for days, or even a month(or long) in a row. It causes a lot of drama inside the competing linkshells because they want a chance at the HNM, but members start wanting to stop doing HNM altogether because there seems to be no chance at claiming the HNM.

So...people just get nasty and such instead of reporting to the Special Task Force, and so on. I've seen LoP and AV call out "their GM's" on Thanatos before, which was usually the only time Thanatos didn't claim.

Its too bad about botters, but what most shells don't let you know, is they have bots too, its just Thanatos' are better. >_>

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stoketta
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stoketta
By Bahamut.Stoketta 2009-03-10 16:18:22
Link | Citer | R

I read something in the rules about monopolizing NM's.... if reported every time the same HNM pops and the same LS gets claim, is that not enough to get SE's attention?
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-03-10 16:24:24
Link | Citer | R

Farias said:
Wow... is this what I have to look forward to in the near future?

Currently a low 60's DRG so I'll have my first job to 75 soon enough and I would love to get a Wyrm Set and a Gungnir someday. However, I have seen so many end game linkshells require 2+ jobs at 75 with at least 1 mage job and I've seen many forum rants about bots camping this and RMT ninja lotting that. Really, for those of us that picked up this game for something fun, this kind of thing shows what a nightmare we have to face at some point.

I originally picked up FFXI for the same reason I pick up any other RPG. Not the graphics, not necessarily the gameplay, but for the memorable stories. Even though I still have many more rank missions to do and have barely scratched the expansions, I still know that someday I would like to be involved in end game events. As I've said though, it's things like this that are making me, and probably others, think it would just be more trouble then it's worth.

Sorry for the long post, not so much as a rant as it is an opinion though.

Dont bother with that talking. HNM isnt the only endgame part in FFXI, there are a lots of other things you can do to have fun and get stuff. The main problem about HNM is that these things pop and onyl 1 person can claim it, so its basically player vs. player and thats where the most conflicts come up. no other event forces you to claim something as soon as possible. you can pop ZNM whenever you want, gods too, enter einherjar when you want to, same for dynamis. all those events and more can be done wheneer you want to so there is no competition with others. Where a couple of players come together there will be trouble, especially when they are in different LSs.

So no need to "fear", endgame is fun :D
 Bahamut.Ryuuke
user: Ryuuke
By Bahamut.Ryuuke 2009-03-10 16:27:32
Link | Citer | R

Thanathos should definately have a GM checked some of their Members.
All the time ive been camping Hnms and Thanathos was there, well the Get the damn Claim!!

How are you supose to compete with Cheaters ??

In any life/game Situation everyone knows "Cheaters" always win..

The only way to get rid of em is make them stop Cheating but how??

I have 0 respect for Thanathos and No respect for all of thier Members... Ive done some Mission/ExpPT with some of Thanathos and i can tell how un-skilled those players are even tho the Nice King Gears they have... they trully suck..

Thanathos is like Cockroachs, Disgusting and you want to get rid of em Hire an Exterminator to kill them but they're Always there and they always survive and Root in the cave

Thats how bad i don't like Them :p
 Bahamut.Fortegsx
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Fortegsx 2009-03-10 16:30:58
Link | Citer | R

I'll be sweet and blunt.

Most, if not all of Thanatos, are exceedingly nice people. I knew almost everyone in that ls and I will tell you first hand, THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE; Kammarie, Princebob, hell even Clumsy and he's the one that kicked me.

That being said, they bot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to god damn much. I ended up getting kicked because I hardly showed up at any events solely because I felt like botting your way to a claim seemed a little "stale". Really all I can say is, they almost have a sort of "ban protection" due to a certain reason that I really don't feel like stating because I like way to many people from that ls, you can rant and rage all you want against them and yes you're in the right to but you can't tell me that some of the more prominent ls's don't bot or attempt to MPK either. No one here is absolved of anything, all of you have done something that wasn't exactly "kosher" and have gotten away with it, well maybe not Rae I swear I've never seen someone so incredibly adamant against ToS breakers but damn have I heard the tells of the QQ's and what not.

In closing, you are all in the wrong.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 16:44:14
Link | Citer | R

Nobody is saying they might not be nice people... but you are also defined by the actions you take. Should you choose to be associated with something obnoxious (Thanatos's botting in this case), you will be judged AS obnoxious.

I am aware some other people may bot, but Thanatos is ridiculously blatant and successful with its bots which makes it all the more annoying.

I'm not really against breaking some aspects of the ToS unless it really affects people <_< my views are somewhat chaotic I guess. I support windower but I condemn botting and such because it does directly interfere with others.

As for so-called "QQing"... if your source is someone beginning with S, not going to introduce more drama into this thread but you might want to check out your source.
 Bahamut.Ryuuke
user: Ryuuke
By Bahamut.Ryuuke 2009-03-10 16:53:42
Link | Citer | R

Anyways I don't Think Anyone in Thanathos Gives a ***about everyone pointing their Fingers at them.

They're Cheaters, Cockroach and proud of it...

Pretty sad but true.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-10 17:15:25
Link | Citer | R

You know, you can call a GM and tell them to watch the logs on the next window.

That would be first-hand evidence against the botters if the GM actually sees them bot without actually being there to witness it in the zone, just on the log.

Korpg said:
You know, you can call a GM and tell them to watch the logs on the next window.

That would be first-hand evidence against the botters if the GM actually sees them bot without actually being there to witness it in the zone, just on the log.

Last HNM LS I was in, and several others tried to do this. GM usually refused to come out and/or said submit a report to the STF, saying GM's can't do anything about it.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-10 17:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Aledacia said:

Last HNM LS I was in, and several others tried to do this. GM usually refused to come out and/or said submit a report to the STF, saying GM's can't do anything about it.

Thats cause the GM is lazy as hell. Some GMs actually watch the window for ya and see if there is a bot among the claim LS.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Fortegsx
By Bahamut.Fortegsx 2009-03-10 18:19:13
Link | Citer | R

Raenryong said:
Nobody is saying they might not be nice people... but you are also defined by the actions you take. Should you choose to be associated with something obnoxious (Thanatos's botting in this case), you will be judged AS obnoxious.

Like I said, I was kicked so I don't really care or bother with reputation. About 3 weeks of EG made me realize, all I ever want to do in this game is get my god damn cap.

Raenryong said:
I am aware some other people may bot, but Thanatos is ridiculously blatant and successful with its bots which makes it all the more annoying.

See now you're being picky, a filthy botter is a filthy botter. Whether or not they do it more, you are willing to put more emphasis on them because they claim more often than other botters. It makes no difference to me on the matter of opinion to which is the better ls, the fact is if you camp Kings or some other time pop NM you must bot in order to get some chance to claim. It's not a matter of choice because at some point someone, might not be you, will break down and bot just the same, it's not a matter of if but a matter of when.

Raenryong said:
As for so-called "QQing"... if your source is someone beginning with S, not going to introduce more drama into this thread but you might want to check out your source.

I usually never take a single persons word for anything I ever hear, sadly I have heard it from a few people. I personally have nothing against you, we all are who we are.

Oh and;

Wrong
all of you
etc

Including me
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-10 18:21:24
Link | Citer | R

What I meant about the botting comment is that I know Thanatos bots but I don't know which elements within the other LSs bot; condemning Thanatos is not giving them exclusive criticism.
 Bahamut.Mocheese
user:
By Bahamut.Mocheese 2009-03-10 19:35:59

I <3 U ALL ^^
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-10 21:07:26
Link | Citer | R

Fortegsx said:

Raenryong said:

See now you're being picky, a filthy botter is a filthy botter. Whether or not they do it more, you are willing to put more emphasis on them because they claim more often than other botters. It makes no difference to me on the matter of opinion to which is the better ls, the fact is if you camp Kings or some other time pop NM you must bot in order to get some chance to claim. It's not a matter of choice because at some point someone, might not be you, will break down and bot just the same, it's not a matter of if but a matter of when.

Ok, now I'm being picky.

Any bot is bad, not just those who constantly win the claim or MPK people. Or what you would call a "filthy" bot. Now, repeat after me:

They
are
all
bad

Repeat the above 5 lines at least 100 times a day for a year. The message might get across to you by then (along with an irresistable urge to wipe humanity off the face of the earth, I never said that this method was the best method to use).

Anyone who bots at all should be banned. Any LS who bots at all should be disbanded (not all members should be banned, just the leaders and the members who bot). Anyone who is questioned about botting should have their accounts swept (meaning looking for anything that shows up on the "botar").

Bots are cheaters. Cheaters should be punished.....as painfully as possible.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-10 21:11:19

Korpg said:

Damn straight.

/high five
 Bahamut.Fortegsx
By Bahamut.Fortegsx 2009-03-10 22:07:34
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:

Ok, now I'm being picky.

Any bot is bad, not just those who constantly win the claim or MPK people. Or what you would call a "filthy" bot. Now, repeat after me:

They
are
all
bad

Repeat the above 5 lines at least 100 times a day for a year. The message might get across to you by then (along with an irresistable urge to wipe humanity off the face of the earth, I never said that this method was the best method to use).

Anyone who bots at all should be banned. Any LS who bots at all should be disbanded (not all members should be banned, just the leaders and the members who bot). Anyone who is questioned about botting should have their accounts swept (meaning looking for anything that shows up on the "botar").

I don't know if you're agreeing with me or trying to argue with me lul

tl;dr maybe?
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 00:06:28
Link | Citer | R

Kamarrie is a sweetie but Thanatos is trash (*'-')
 Bahamut.Sobius
user: Sobius
By Bahamut.Sobius 2009-03-11 00:15:41
Link | Citer | R

Kelia! Stop replying to random threads!

BAD RED MAGE!
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 00:36:06
Link | Citer | R

._.

it does not post on ffxiah or it gets the hose again?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-11 00:38:18
Link | Citer | R

Thanatos did their usual thing tonight and only just managed to kill Nidhogg past rage. Truly a pathetic shell.

MPK them on sight. Kick them out of any and all groups you find them in. They do not deserve existence.
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 00:40:21
Link | Citer | R

take a chill pill Raen Q_Q
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-11 00:41:35
Link | Citer | R

When their filth is eradicated, certainly. Before then...
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 00:44:13
Link | Citer | R

buy a peace cape and equip it raen mah boiiii ('o')b
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-11 00:49:36
Link | Citer | R

k :o
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 00:50:33
Link | Citer | R

why arent you in bed

why arent i in bed

AAAAAHHHHH
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-03-11 01:09:28
Link | Citer | R

Someone decided to take over an hour to kill a dragon :(

And idk about you, maybe you stayed up to keep me company
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 01:16:18
Link | Citer | R

sleep > nidhoggles

nn!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 01:16:21
Link | Citer | R

Fortegsx said:
Korpg said:

Ok, now I'm being picky.

They
are
all
bad

I don't know if you're agreeing with me or trying to argue with me lul

tl;dr maybe?

Your post had a mixed message. You were saying that its ok to have bots period. I say its not ok to have bots.....well....period.

So, I was semi-agreeing with you and semi-disagreeing with you.